Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Hey guys, can someone help me with my character? I just tried this build on my lvl 92 scion and I'm having survivalbility issues, I often gets 1 shotted by rogue exiles and some bosses and sometimes dies because a stupid mistake which is really hurtful because I'm losing a lot of XP and time everytime I die.

I have 5362 HP, ST DPS is 13K, my evasion is 6691, 38% chance to evade, fire res is 82%, cold is 77%, light is 61%, and chaos is -52%.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

My build: (Basically I took the 3 8% ele dmg at bottom left, 3 projectile dmg nodes at shadow start and took out the 3 life nodes and int at top-right, and took the 2 all res and lightning res nodes)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEswx9EH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpOyg8jkZxSVFKfUyxUzVVS1XGVdZW-lfJV-JZ81pIWm1gQ2OnZOdmnmegbWxte249b55wu3Kpd-V82X11f8aApIMJhtGHdo9GkFWTJ5cGm7WhIqIAokCnCKdcp4SsqrQMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKzkjPZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPdRuGI42rlGeq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf8930-Pba-tL7Cfv1_E78xf66

So should I sacrifice some damage nodes and go acrobatics/ondar's guile? or I have to change some of my gear? I would really appreciate it if someone helps me to tweak this scion better.
Last edited by SayBoBoPlz on Jun 7, 2014, 6:21:01 PM
"
Hey guys, can someone help me with my character? I just tried this build on my lvl 92 scion and I'm having survivalbility issues, I often gets 1 shotted by rogue exiles and some bosses and sometimes dies because a stupid mistake which is really hurtful because I'm losing a lot of XP and time everytime I die.

I have 5362 HP, ST DPS is 13K, my evasion is 6691, 38% chance to evade, fire res is 82%, cold is 77%, light is 61%, and chaos is -52%.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

My build: (Basically I took the 3 8% ele dmg at bottom left, 3 projectile dmg nodes at shadow start and took out the 3 life nodes and int at top-right, and took the 2 all res and lightning res nodes)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEswx9EH8RlhRNFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpOyg8jkZxSVFKfUyxUzVVS1XGVdZW-lfJV-JZ81pIWm1gQ2OnZOdmnmegbWxte249b55wu3Kpd-V82X11f8aApIMJhtGHdo9GkFWTJ5cGm7WhIqIAokCnCKdcp4SsqrQMtDi1SLiTu-PAGsM6xKLGnspKzkjPZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPdRuGI42rlGeq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf8930-Pba-tL7Cfv1_E78xf66

So should I sacrifice some damage nodes and go acrobatics/ondar's guile? or I have to change some of my gear? I would really appreciate it if someone helps me to tweak this scion better.

Wearing lightning coil and having only 61% light resistance...thats asking for a dead.
Physical damage tears you apart with that setup. What do you expect with no armor for physical mitigation, and the physical part that u convert to lightning damage (ligtning coil) is alsoo very bad mitigated cause of the low light resistance. So first priority is capping the resist.
Last edited by ripjoller on Jun 7, 2014, 6:53:02 PM
"
ripjoller wrote:
"

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Wearing lightning coil and having only 61% light resistance...thats asking for a dead.
Physical damage tears you apart with that setup. What do you expect with no armor for physical mitigation, and the physical part that u convert to lightning damage (ligtning coil) is alsoo very bad mitigated cause of the low light resistance. So first priority is capping the resist.

This, I can't even wrap my mind around how on earth did you not figure this one thing out for yourself. Unless you just watched what OP was wearing, looked up his build and ctrl-W out of the thread without reading anything else.
"
Jyron wrote:
"
ripjoller wrote:
"

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

Spoiler

This, I can't even wrap my mind around how on earth did you not figure this one thing out for yourself. Unless you just watched what OP was wearing, looked up his build and ctrl-W out of the thread without reading anything else.

lol im sorry guys i haven't played in like 6 months i almost forgot all the mechanics and somehow i didn't realize how important capping my resist was. but yea that was really dumb of me :P
Last edited by SayBoBoPlz on Jun 7, 2014, 8:41:16 PM
For people that are wondering about survivability with this build, well, I have some pretty terrible gear all things considered and the hardest hit I've taken is from the flameblast exile hitting me for half my life with his first flameblast (I always stare at it like a deer in headlights)

My

Everything but the Alpha's Howl is self found and I bought that for 3ex that I found myself. No one seems to want to buy any of my shit so I work with what I have.

I have something like 4300 life and 6600 dps.

To be fair I'm only 83 and working my way though level 70 maps for now but I've found very little danger outside of ele reflect or half regen maps, even vulnerability maps aren't as bad as those two.

I tend to run 1 resist aura and vitality, that extra regen is far underrated I think, I love it.

I'm hoping that before the league ends I can at least get my gems to 20 so I can quality the ones that benefit from it and Vaal the auras in hopes of level 21s.
Hello there, Mathil. The build is http://tinyurl.com/motawgd
The items are

Works quite tightly. I have something like 3200 life and 1350 dps. I'm about to choose between gaining more dmg(near the shadow head) or going through Heart of Oak along to Thick skin. My defensive statistics is about 400 armour and 3000 evasion. I'm not sure about going evasive character because the evasion works like you can evade 1-2 attacks and then on the 3rd you'll probably get killed. My character lives as long as I can gain hp on hit. If the gaining expires, I die literally in few seconds. What can I do for now to protect my character?
Last edited by MermansSprocket70 on Jun 8, 2014, 3:33:46 AM
When do you start using Blood magic? Currently I'm level 47 with ~700dps with a 2h running only wrath and clarity. I find that WED does far more than hatred, I've yet to get an anger though.

Also I couldn't possible sustain BM at this point. I've only 1% life regen and LL or LGOH is basically necessary if I want to run BM.

I will switch over to a nice 2.06 APS foil at level 52 and get a shield though, so hopefully that will make me a bit more survivable.
"
LilCroissant wrote:
When do you start using Blood magic? Currently I'm level 47 with ~700dps with a 2h running only wrath and clarity. I find that WED does far more than hatred, I've yet to get an anger though.

Also I couldn't possible sustain BM at this point. I've only 1% life regen and LL or LGOH is basically necessary if I want to run BM.

I will switch over to a nice 2.06 APS foil at level 52 and get a shield though, so hopefully that will make me a bit more survivable.

When you run Wrath and Anger and use WED, i.e. when you do the spec properly :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Sorry if i'm being dumb here, but the main things for this weapon are the AS and the Ele Rolls correct?

Well I'm in a dilemma :S

While the dagger has tri Ele it has much lower AS, and while the sword has dual Ele, it has 2.0+ AS. Which is suggested as I should use?

Kind regards.
Last edited by destrega85 on Jun 8, 2014, 7:12:10 AM
"
destrega85 wrote:
Sorry if i'm being dumb here, but the main things for this weapon are the AS and the Ele Rolls correct?

Well I'm in a dilemma :S

While the dagger has tri Ele it has much lower AS, and while the sword has dual Ele, it has 2.0+ AS. Which is suggested as I should use?

Kind regards.

That's easy, leave town, put up auras and equip both and use the one that gives you the most dps.

If it is the lower attack speed one save the high attack speed one for later when your auras are higher level if you dont get something even better by then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info