Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Rensar wrote:
I've added third shield, i forgot about that one :<

So pure evasion's more important than ev/ar ?

Still the second one. It's more the fact that evasion scales far better. You add 1k armour to your buzzsaw and you will notice.... nothing. You scale evasion off your gear and you can easily reach 40%+ making you very tanky.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 6, 2014, 12:24:12 PM
Hey there,

I´m sitting at 3.94k Life and 9.37k DPS with capped resists and LVL 20 DPS auras.
Gems in 5L setup are only lvl 18 but that just takes some time.

What would be the first item to upgrade now? Dont have cash atm but I´ll farm for the
next few months for a upgrade.

Items
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswx9DkgQfxGWFE0XLxmFGYoaOBpsHNwdFB2qI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpOyg8jkZxSVFTNVVLVcZV1lfJV-JZ81pIWm1gQ2TnZp5tbG17bj1vnnC7cql35XzZfXV_xoCkgwmG0Y9GkFWTJ5cGm7WiAKcIp1ynhKyqtAy0OLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ037W0dkT4YjjauUZ6rrr7uw47g7veu_w8B_z3frS-_X-ug==
"
Hey there,

I´m sitting at 3.94k Life and 9.37k DPS with capped resists and LVL 20 DPS auras.
Gems in 5L setup are only lvl 18 but that just takes some time.

What would be the first item to upgrade now? Dont have cash atm but I´ll farm for the
next few months for a upgrade.

Items
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswx9DkgQfxGWFE0XLxmFGYoaOBpsHNwdFB2qI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqWy2DL28yiTbpOyg8jkZxSVFTNVVLVcZV1lfJV-JZ81pIWm1gQ2TnZp5tbG17bj1vnnC7cql35XzZfXV_xoCkgwmG0Y9GkFWTJ5cGm7WiAKcIp1ynhKyqtAy0OLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrPZdDQ037W0dkT4YjjauUZ6rrr7uw47g7veu_w8B_z3frS-_X-ug==
#

Ammy and second ring suck, needs some life.
Tried to use this on invasion, not understanding how it works. I didn't expect for everything to be a cake walk, but I could barely take a single hit when I got to cruel, I don't understand how you guys survive. Pretty new to the game, trying to find a build to at least get to a level where I could farm. I've had no success with evasion builds.

Gear
Spoiler

Build
"
Insulation wrote:
Tried to use this on invasion, not understanding how it works. I didn't expect for everything to be a cake walk, but I could barely take a single hit when I got to cruel, I don't understand how you guys survive. Pretty new to the game, trying to find a build to at least get to a level where I could farm. I've had no success with evasion builds.

Gear
Spoiler

Build

Since you don't have the gear for it yet, you need to run Grace. Then spec into Acro in due time if you feel like you need it.
Fantastic build, perfect for people who have little currency. Alpha's Howl isnt even necessary to kick ass, so all you really need to buy is a cheap ass weapon with 2.0+ atk speed for a couple chaos'. It really starts to shine when you get a 5L lightning coil for the damage mitigation and the 5th socket weapon elemental damage.

At lvl 60+ you gain nearly 1k dps every time you level both anger and wrath.

This is pretty much the best out-of-the-box build I've tried so far (i've tried over 20 that claim to be newbie friendly but they really didnt dish out great dps like this one), along with the EE crit burning trapper build (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/853855)
So wait cause im confused u spec into acro and use coil also??how does that work??cause im following the shadow passives tree and so far i dont seem to have enough points to that unless i lose some major nodes
"
Tsouki22 wrote:
So wait cause im confused u spec into acro and use coil also??how does that work??cause im following the shadow passives tree and so far i dont seem to have enough points to that unless i lose some major nodes

Use Coil, spec into Acro only if you feel you need it. You'll have more than enough by like level 85.
Oh ok cause i thought it was mandatory to drift there...so far in lvl 87 i miss like one ele node down right and 2 life nodes up right and im cool....deeps is above 14k with 20lvl wrath/anger in alpha's...also i run grace/haste and i dont seem to face any problems so far .....although when i 6l my coil i will switch to that ofc
Hi again,
how can i improve my gear

My dps's about 9,100 with LMP, when i switch on Faster Attacks (instead of LMP) my dps increase to 14500
4,7k Life

Should i focus on 6L Lightning Coil ?

I tried to do Atziri but when she's summoning her healing minions, i cant keep up killing them.
Last edited by Rensar on Jun 7, 2014, 5:19:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info