Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
DBB2003 wrote:
I will quit the game for a longer time ...

So if anyone is interested in buying a very good foil pm me (standard)

c/o: 45ex

Well, I believe no one would want this huh? Idk what others think, but for me, I will at least get 1h foils with fire and lightning damages, that's my priority because of anger and wrath :) am I right?
Little bit of an update but i think its like a personal favourite....I switched from a 5l coil to a 5link daresso's defiance....Guys my survivability and clear speed is better....Those damn endurance charges are always up and when immortal call activates u get immunity + onslaught effect from the chest piece.....Try it out and see D:

I found this foil.
I believe ist very good and so im about to make a Buzzsaw build.
But really, how good is this weapon ? Would i Need to buy a new weapon endgame because ist not good enough ?

thanks
"
RagnarokX wrote:

I found this foil.
I believe ist very good and so im about to make a Buzzsaw build.
But really, how good is this weapon ? Would i Need to buy a new weapon endgame because ist not good enough ?

thanks

It's quite decent, but nowhere near very good.

How far would it carry me, map lvl wise ?
"
RagnarokX wrote:

How far would it carry me, map lvl wise ?

You should be able to do everything with this foil.

It´s not perfect but getting a better one will be hard unless your auras are maxed out and stuff.

Just depends on breaking point when less edps but better aps hits in.

Edit:
Still using this because 2.15/6 are most likely too expensive and wont give me much better dps.

Last edited by CupcakeFactory on Jun 10, 2014, 4:25:05 PM
How are you guys overcoming the mana issues from level 10-40? I mow everything down, but I can't use enough flasks to keep up? Thanks!!!!
"
ph0natic wrote:
"
Tsouki22 wrote:
Phonatic do u mind posting gear and skill tree ?? :D maybe u can help others also :D

How do I post skill tree? If it helps, I followed the recommended skill tree here and just took the shortest path to Acrobat + Phase.

Gear:

I rarely die but I haven't tried farming Atziri yet. Hopefully with 45% spell dodge I won't need to swap to Saffell's / Lazhwar amulet. I guess improving DPS is the next thing on my list then :)

So I basically respec'd out of Acro + Phase and went straight damage.. upgraded a few my gems and swapped out boots. I'm able to hit 20k now from 15.5k but my life went down a bit and move speed is slower. Clear speed is insane, though I have to be a bit more careful. I'll try an atziri run again after I level to see how I do with this spec.

Never realized how effective Acro / Phase though.
How Early did you all run blood magic?
"
Tsouki22 wrote:
Little bit of an update but i think its like a personal favourite....I switched from a 5l coil to a 5link daresso's defiance....Guys my survivability and clear speed is better....Those damn endurance charges are always up and when immortal call activates u get immunity + onslaught effect from the chest piece.....Try it out and see D:

has anyone tried this out yet? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info