Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

is this ring good for this build ?

or is a ring with elemental damage with weapon + life a better choice ?
"
DBB2003 wrote:
is this ring good for this build ?

or is a ring with elemental damage with weapon + life a better choice ?

If you have Resolute Technique, then accuracy is doing nothing for you. a 20% attack speed buff is nice, but I';d go with the elemental damage and life every time, unless you need Chaos resist for a particular fight.
"
Mathil wrote:
Yea that's a nice looking foil.

Hey Judas, err I mean Chunda, what's the dream stats on a ring for you low life STers?

Seems like that's the fotm spec for the rich and I may get around to finishing the craft on mine in standard for that purpose.

There's the current #1, however I think axn is missing a step there, in terms of DPS, it's not perfect - the Int/all res whilst awesome for increasing max ES/convenience could be max attack speed instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJ4LTzwSX4

Ele Buzzsaw by Goratha #2 in the 2 Week Race at 3.00 min :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 3, 2014, 11:35:48 AM
Yea I saw that one. Figured it wasn't quite perfect.

This is what I have laying around on standard and have it saved with the accuracy, attack speed and WED so it can go in any direction from there. Just haven't ever gotten around to finishing it.

A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:

This is what I have laying around on standard and have it saved with the accuracy, attack speed and WED so it can go in any direction from there. Just haven't ever gotten around to finishing it.

Acc is 1.040
WED is 0.536
AS is 0.520

Leech is 1.787
Phys is 1.787
Int/All Res is 1.040

I think you have the hard part done :) Two semi-common prefixes, one mid suffix left.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 3, 2014, 11:59:39 AM
Actually getting eternals seems to be the hard part now. They're pretty expensive now and I didn't hit what I needed back when they were way cheaper at the end of Domination.

It's probably for the best to sell it to someone that prints money already and they can finish it.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
"
Mathil wrote:
Actually getting eternals seems to be the hard part now. They're pretty expensive now and I didn't hit what I needed back when they were way cheaper at the end of Domination.

It's probably for the best to sell it to someone that prints money already and they can finish it.

How much would you want for it Mathil? I will need rings when I move to Standard and this would be an interesting option over just mirroring two existing ones. (and heck, might even be profitable in the long run...)

You can pm me if you'd rather not say on here.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Mathil wrote:

How much would you want for it Mathil? I will need rings when I move to Standard and this would be an interesting option over just mirroring two existing ones. (and heck, might even be profitable in the long run...)

Whoa now.

Keep your horses on.

Slow your pants.

Hold your roll.

It's just an idea at this point. Really not sure what to do with it as I haven't got any use for standard currency so crafting it eventually might just be something fun to do. If I ever decide I'll let you know.
"
Mathil wrote:

Nice ring!

I've got an imprint of this w/o flat phys and T1 life, forgot I had an imprint for it!

I write myself notes about imprints in my stash, an I know that if I remove the phys it will also remove the 2 suffixes (str/int). Decisions....

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
Mathil wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Mathil wrote:

Whoa now.

Keep your horses on.

Slow your pants.

Hold your roll.

It's just an idea at this point. Really not sure what to do with it as I haven't got any use for standard currency so crafting it eventually might just be something fun to do. If I ever decide I'll let you know.

Sounds good haha.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info