Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
ph0natic wrote:
"
Tsouki22 wrote:
Phonatic do u mind posting gear and skill tree ?? :D maybe u can help others also :D

How do I post skill tree? If it helps, I followed the recommended skill tree here and just took the shortest path to Acrobat + Phase.

Gear:

I rarely die but I haven't tried farming Atziri yet. Hopefully with 45% spell dodge I won't need to swap to Saffell's / Lazhwar amulet. I guess improving DPS is the next thing on my list then :)

If you really wanna be OP you can respec into my witch build =D

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYABLMI9Ax9DlwQdBB_EZYUTRZvFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHhoelCQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-ipbLUctgy9vMYgyiTbpPI5FfkWdRnFJUVBCUzVVS1XGVdZXyVfiWfNabWTnZp5tGW1sbXtwu3Kpd-V5A3qqfNl9dX_GgKSCHoMJhtGMNo9GkFWTJ5cGmuCbtaIAoqOnCKdcp4SsP6yqtAy0OLVIuJO748AawFTB88Sixp7PZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPbC9xX4YjjauUZ6rrr7uw48B_z3fba-tL7Cfv1_rr_kw==

Links:
Alphas: Reduced Mana, Purity of Lightning, Wrath, Anger
Coil: ST, FA, LL, WED, LMP, Added Lightning
4L: Reduced Mana, Haste, Clarity, Arctic Armour
4L: CWDT, Immortal Call, Enduring Cry, Increased Duration
3L: Faster Attacks, Whirling Blades, Leap Slam
3L: Vaal haste (or grace), Increased Duration, Elemental Weakness

You gain Added Lightning and Arctic Armour (in place of purity of fire)

Just swap out your evase shield for an ES shield and you should be good to go

(I'd love it if someone with the gear to make it work actually validated this build =P)
Last edited by jbmcarth on Jun 2, 2014, 5:02:48 PM
Would this build be doable with a Tabula? At least until I can find a 6L.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Would this build be doable with a Tabula? At least until I can find a 6L.

Yah.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hi im lvl 76 and i really like that build. My problem is i´m not very rich ;) So can anyone plz tell me which are my worst items i have to look for new ones to get stronger ?

Life: 3700
DPS: 7,1k

Spoiler

"

Wow!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
Spoiler

"

Wow!

I'm with Daresso, that's the best foil I've seen since the mirror-worthy one in standart.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 2, 2014, 5:53:26 PM
Yea that's a nice looking foil.

Hey Judas, err I mean Chunda, what's the dream stats on a ring for you low life STers?

Seems like that's the fotm spec for the rich and I may get around to finishing the craft on mine in standard for that purpose.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hey guys I'm leveling atm. and want to ask if my gear is okay?

EXALTS>EXAMS
"
jbmcarth wrote:
"
ph0natic wrote:
"
Tsouki22 wrote:
Phonatic do u mind posting gear and skill tree ?? :D maybe u can help others also :D

How do I post skill tree? If it helps, I followed the recommended skill tree here and just took the shortest path to Acrobat + Phase.

Gear:

I rarely die but I haven't tried farming Atziri yet. Hopefully with 45% spell dodge I won't need to swap to Saffell's / Lazhwar amulet. I guess improving DPS is the next thing on my list then :)

If you really wanna be OP you can respec into my witch build =D

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgYABLMI9Ax9DlwQdBB_EZYUTRZvFy8ZhRmKGjgabBqPHNwdFB2qHhoelCQ8JKoksCaVJ6ko-ipbLUctgy9vMYgyiTbpPI5FfkWdRnFJUVBCUzVVS1XGVdZXyVfiWfNabWTnZp5tGW1sbXtwu3Kpd-V5A3qqfNl9dX_GgKSCHoMJhtGMNo9GkFWTJ5cGmuCbtaIAoqOnCKdcp4SsP6yqtAy0OLVIuJO748AawFTB88Sixp7PZdDQ0hnTftbR2RPbC9xX4YjjauUZ6rrr7uw48B_z3fba-tL7Cfv1_rr_kw==

Links:
Alphas: Reduced Mana, Purity of Lightning, Wrath, Anger
Coil: ST, FA, LL, WED, LMP, Added Lightning
4L: Reduced Mana, Haste, Clarity, Arctic Armour
4L: CWDT, Immortal Call, Enduring Cry, Increased Duration
3L: Faster Attacks, Whirling Blades, Leap Slam
3L: Vaal haste (or grace), Increased Duration, Elemental Weakness

You gain Added Lightning and Arctic Armour (in place of purity of fire)

Just swap out your evase shield for an ES shield and you should be good to go

(I'd love it if someone with the gear to make it work actually validated this build =P)

This sounds very interesting but sounds like I might need to swap out more than my EV shield - gloves/boots also. Something I might consider down the road..

I wonder how much DPS added lightning adds? If anything this seems so much more tankier.
Last edited by ph0natic on Jun 2, 2014, 7:21:53 PM
I'm glad you like it. I haven't tested it yet with a 2.16 speed foil and with added lightning support, but I can currently spam ST even with vaal haste up while AA is going, and I can walk around in my AA at full mana. I'm using ev/arm gloves, so I can get a bit more mana regen through a gloves upgrade eventually. I'm at +287% increased mana regeneration rate from gear and spec and 473 flat ES on gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info