Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Okay.. gotta disagree there bro, never had a problem with reflect even till 15k, you just press Ruby and Topaz.

lol... Why do some people have such an issue admitting that reflect is a REAL problem for this character? Oh you never had a problem huh? Well some of us don't like to check what monsters we are hitting across the screen and off screen every time BEFORE we actually shoot. We like to just play, shoot, and if you happen to be hitting reflect, you're not nearly dead before you realize it.

But hey, if your play style is the slow as fuck creep along style, yes you're right you can always make sure you're not shooting into a reflect mob before you actually shoot, and you can pot your ass off in certain maps, great. Have fun creeping and potting your way along with flasks. I'll just throw on a Saffells and never worry about it. Play as fast as I want, shoot whoever I want, and not worry about it. I hate relying on flasks, that's not my play style.

Physical damage? lightning coil + immortal call - Check
Elemental damage? massive stacked resists - Check

Commence thoughtless faceroll :)
Last edited by VixTrader on May 30, 2014, 7:18:04 AM
"
VixTrader wrote:
"
Okay.. gotta disagree there bro, never had a problem with reflect even till 15k, you just press Ruby and Topaz.

lol... Why do some people have such an issue admitting that reflect is a REAL problem for this character? Oh you never had a problem huh? Well some of us don't like to check what monsters we are hitting across the screen and off screen every time BEFORE we actually shoot. We like to just play, shoot, and if you happen to be hitting reflect, you're not nearly dead before you realize it.

But hey, if your play style is the slow as fuck creep along style, yes you're right you can always make sure you're not shooting into a reflect mob before you actually shoot, and you can pot your ass off in certain maps, great. Have fun creeping and potting your way along with flasks. I'll just throw on a Saffells and never worry about it. Play as fast as I want, shoot whoever I want, and not worry about it. I hate relying on flasks, that's not my play style.

Physical damage? lightning coil + immortal call - Check
Elemental damage? massive stacked resists - Check

Commence thoughtless faceroll :)

Reflect isn't a problem for this build. Period. You can easily throw into reflect packs without Ruby and Topaz and when the packs are huge you still throw in just when you notice your health is dropping you press the flasks. Equally as brainless. Don't think I play slow as a snail, there's a reason why I played low-life spectral on this softcore league.

If you have problems with reflect without Saffell's - that's serious problem and you might want to link your gear and spec so we can figure out what you're doing wrong. EDIT: I checked out your gear - you have 16 Anger and Wrath and a 5L. Okay bro... show me you dying to reflect and I'll give you all my gear on Ambush. There is literally no way to kill yourself to reflect with that level of DPS. Even with low-life spectral, we can go up to 30k ST and still faceroll reflect without Vaal Pact. (Not 100% accurate comparison but you get the idea)

This is -max double reflect with a 6L, maxed out gear. Literally 5x worse than standard reflect packs, tell me how rough it looks. You're fine even without potting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGwCCDsW6rg&feature=youtu.be

I'm looking through your characters... your max is 87 but that's a marauder so I don't think it's buzzsaw, second highest is a 77 ranger so I'm gunna assume that's the buzzsaw. I dunno bout you but have you even stepped into 78 maps with sub phys chargers, extra damage mods? They can two shot from 6k easily. I mean, you might think this spec is brainless farming 66 maps but physical damage is still the biggest threat. You need the experience with this spec, if you think Immortal Call is up 100% you're wrong.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 30, 2014, 7:55:26 AM
"
lol... Why do some people have such an issue admitting that reflect is a REAL problem for this character?

Since it's not, at all. I've done an elemental reflect + minus max map. It was difficult as hell but I was even able to do double reflect in it slowly. I of course needed 1 topaz + ruby.

You have no idea how bad some builds struggle with reflect if you think this build has issues.I do 14k DPS, normal reflect I barely even look at(no pots).

Using saffels as your main shield is silly.Attack damage is your main weakness regardless of lightning coil. You want that block chance and evasion. If you want to do maps like this, you don't want to gimp your evasion/block/life(losing 300 life no ty).

"
Ok I'll bite... How did you accomplish 84/86 fire and light resists without Saffells? 2% from the skill node and 4% from the gems. 5% max if you use a lvl 21 and alpha. But if you did that it means you also have a very rare off color Alpha, and that is way too rare to be talking about it as if it's the ideal set up.

Are we using the same build? Your level 20 auras give you 7% max res. If they reach 21, you can put them in alpha's and get 9% max res. Aura nodes are what increases their effectiveness of course. You're able to normally reach 84/84 with this build. If you get 21 PoL/PoF and appropriate off colors(extremely difficult) then you can reach 86 of one of those resistances.

Last edited by kasub on May 30, 2014, 11:21:25 AM
Killed atziri 4 times the other night for the first time (5 tries)

Fist attempt I died to the triple boss (losing 1 portal) then got to atziri only to get blown the **** up repeatedly. Finally got the hang of it with 2 portals left and eneded up losing in the final split.

Went back in determined and killed her 4 times (15-20 mins total per run).

Gear
Spoiler
If someone would like to try this build I can sell full set ( maybe not great one ). I'm 85, able to do 74 maps ( without maxed auras and skills ).

All I can offer is here:
Spoiler

prize with gems, i think it's rellty fair. Only full set to sell.

Spoiler

open in new tab to see full.

I was playing with this build for a while and it's hell of a fun. I moved to invasion some times ago so I don't need any of those items and someone maybe could take an opportunity and start with it :)

PM

;-)
Last edited by SolaMira on May 30, 2014, 2:51:54 PM
"
Gryphyn wrote:

Fist attempt I died to the triple boss (losing 1 portal) then got to atziri only to get blown the **** up repeatedly. Finally got the hang of it with 2 portals left and eneded up losing in the final split.

Gear
Spoiler

Grats! Since it sounds like you're just above the threshold where the encounter is repeatedly doable, mind sharing your stats?

If anyone was curious, I fixed some of the weaknesses in my witch build:

now 4.4k hp and 8k dps. still a lot more work to do, but a 22% dps boost helps a lot =D. I'm not having trouble anymore in any of the maps I've found (up through 75), but I skip dominus =/.

That might change since I found out that with my new gems I can actually support AA and attack mana cost without my high ES/es-regen shield, allowing me to throw on a saffells. My plan is to stick inc dur vaal grace in it...Anybody know if vaal gems charge when they're on swap =D?
"
jbmcarth wrote:
"
Gryphyn wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Grats! Since it sounds like you're just above the threshold where the encounter is repeatedly doable, mind sharing your stats?

If anyone was curious, I fixed some of the weaknesses in my witch build:

now 4.4k hp and 8k dps. still a lot more work to do, but a 22% dps boost helps a lot =D. I'm not having trouble anymore in any of the maps I've found (up through 75), but I skip dominus =/.

That might change since I found out that with my new gems I can actually support AA and attack mana cost without my high ES/es-regen shield, allowing me to throw on a saffells. My plan is to stick inc dur vaal grace in it...Anybody know if vaal gems charge when they're on swap =D?

Took me one try to establish the mechanics of the fight, after that it was pretty straight forward. My gear is still pretty sub par, but it more than enough to kill her.

5267 HP
32% Evade
30% Dodge
30% Block
Fire/Lightning 84%
Cold 77%

14,260 DPS
16,437 DPS w/ flask up
18,523 DPS w/ vaal haste
21,337 DPS w/ flask & vaal haste
hi, guys
first of all ty 4 this amazing build, im having a lot of fun
Ive reached lvl 89 and after getting that shield, i was wandering what should be my next goal to keep improving my char...maybe quality gems, better weapon, 6L? what would make a bigger difference?
There's my gear

4k life
6.5 k ST
5k EV
34 % chance to evade
26 % chance to block
77,84,84 and 68 resists
with my 5 auras on (POL, POI, wrath, anger and haste)
how do i link my stats btw?

TY
Last edited by kaesar_hero on May 30, 2014, 5:31:24 PM
"
kaesar_hero wrote:
hi, guys
Ive reached lvl 89 and after getting that shield, i was wandering what should be my next goal to keep improving my char...maybe quality gems, better weapon, 6L? what would make a bigger difference?
There's my gear

4k life
6.5 k ST
5k EV
34 % chance to evade
26 % chance to block
77,84,84 and 68 resists

TY

Awful weap, change it for some 2.16 aps asap. Other than that jewellery with WED and life, belt with WED and life, gloves with ias, and finally 6L.
"
borek664 wrote:
"
kaesar_hero wrote:
hi, guys
There's my gear

4k life
6.5 k ST
5k EV
34 % chance to evade
26 % chance to block
77,84,84 and 68 resists

TY

Awful weap, change it for some 2.16 aps asap. Other than that jewellery with WED and life, belt with WED and life, gloves with ias, and finally 6L.

Thank you very much,
just a couple of questions
how much should i be willing to pay 4 a better weapon? (if u could link a better one with price to get an idea... im awful at pricing stuff) I have like 5 ex and could get maybe 5 more trading
is any of my gear worth exalting?
kinda newbie questions, I know.. :)

Ty again
Last edited by kaesar_hero on May 30, 2014, 7:26:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info