Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

one Question:
Ive gto a 6link ev/armor chest with decent life / res. Nth special but hey - that was my first 6l :P

Now it seems, that everyone running this build is wearing a 6l lightning coil. I tried so 6l some and ofc I didnt succeed (sold them as 5l every time, so not that many currency wasted :o).

Long story short: Is the 6l coil worth it to spend ~20ex and discard my old 6l armor?
20ex is kind of a hefty fee for the stats of the coil imho :o
"
Poerger wrote:
one Question:
Ive gto a 6link ev/armor chest with decent life / res. Nth special but hey - that was my first 6l :P

Now it seems, that everyone running this build is wearing a 6l lightning coil. I tried so 6l some and ofc I didnt succeed (sold them as 5l every time, so not that many currency wasted :o).

Long story short: Is the 6l coil worth it to spend ~20ex and discard my old 6l armor?
20ex is kind of a hefty fee for the stats of the coil imho :o

If you wanna go past 90, then yeh. It's a very nice defensive item.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Where do i go from here?
Currently have 5.1k HP and could boost my HP on my gear a little but still would like to break 6k HP but i have no clue how im going to do so, Any ideas? Just ranger start?

Tree @ Lvl 88
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEDlgSzDH0OSBB_EZYUTRcvGYUZiho4GmwajxzcHRQdqiP2JDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMok26TsoPI5GcUlRSn1TNVVLVdZW-lfJV-JZ81pIWm1gQ2KsZOdmnmegbWxte249b55wu3Kpd-V82X11f8aApIMJhtGHdo9GkFWTJ5cGm7WdqqIApwinXKeErKq0DLQ4tUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs9l0NDTftad1tHZE-GI42rlGeq66-7sOO4O73rv8PAf89322vrS-wn79fzF_ro=

Gear (upgrading neck and iron ring soon)
Spoiler

It's just passives and the levels, 5 more levels and you'll probably be at 6k.
"
If you were going for level 26 Wrath and Anger, you would need 4 Empower and 21 Auras, that's 60 ex in Ambush, might as well buy a Shavs if you're that keen.

Empower dropped and leveling all the gems myself. It's free.

On the 6 link lightning coil, it does make the difference more times than you can imagine between life and death. I would go so far as to say a 5L lightning coil in higher maps is better than a non coils 6 link. Drop faster attacks and be a bit slower clearing.
"
wenlock wrote:
"
If you were going for level 26 Wrath and Anger, you would need 4 Empower and 21 Auras, that's 60 ex in Ambush, might as well buy a Shavs if you're that keen.

On the 6 link lightning coil, it does make the difference more times than you can imagine between life and death. I would go so far as to say a 5L lightning coil in higher maps is better than a non coils 6 link. Drop faster attacks and be a bit slower clearing.

"Empower dropped" Sorry, there's a reason level 4 Empower is worth 50 ex and level 1 is only worth 5 chaos. You won't see level 3 before like level 95 and you need about ten of them to corrupt one to level 4.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
wenlock wrote:
"

"Empower dropped" Sorry, there's a reason level 4 Empower is worth 50 ex and level 1 is only worth 5 chaos. You won't see level 3 before like level 95 and you need about ten of them to corrupt one to level 4.

Yeah both the Empowers I took to 3 missed. I ended up buying my lvl4, thought it cost me two other characters worth of gear to nab it.

It might actually be worth more than 50ex tbh - they aren't listed very often in Ambush, and I know that the one that sold before the one I bought was sold at 80ex. (right now only standard has them listed, the only one with a b/o is set at a mirror with a c/o of 90ex - single data point though)

@Anger and Wrath - I leveled 5 of each to 20 and missed on all of them before giving up and getting the lvl21 versions from a friend. (yay discounts)

In any case, gl on your Vaal orbs Wenlock :) Every once in a while the right outcome DOES happen after all...

Edit: spell check
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on May 15, 2014, 4:45:36 PM
I may lose interest by the time empower reaches lvl 3 anyways. But ya gotta have a goal ;)
I'm on standard anyways, after about the 20th time of lag box deaths, nothing in ambush intresting enough for me stay in it. Hoping next league will be better.
Finally felt confident enough about my gear and level to attempt atziri tonight. Ended up clearing the first 2 bosses without a hitch, and did eventually get her down but it took all the portals. Not having a 6 link i think really hurt me. The split phase was really hard to get leech going having to run around all the time (this is the phase i kept dying in). If i had a faster attacks, im sure i wouldve been able to get more hits in to keep my HP topped off. Ah well, I have 600 something fusings saved up, ill have to try and get it fully linked soon. I also need to resolve a lightning resist issue... With saffell's equipped my lightning resist is 1 short of capping out at 88 and sits at 87 instead. i can afford to drop some fire, maybe i'll find a glove upgrade with more attack speed, some ele damage, and higher light res *shrug*

Stats for Atziri fight with Saffell's on were:
4,964 HP
10,674 DPS
88F/81C/87L/-32Ch resists

Gear
Ugh I'm sorry if this is already mentioned but I'm wasting so many chroms trying to get my alpha RRBG. Right now it's at RBBG. Is it necessary to get it RRBG? I'm about to give up and just buy another alpha. Also what kind of shield should I use? People have been saying Saffel's. Thanks!
Thank you very much, I'll take care of it!
J

"
wenlock wrote:
Joco, if I was to do anything with your gear, life. You could stand to get life on rings and Ammy, and pick up attack speed on gloves. Losing a bit of elemental damage on your rings and Ammy, attack speed on gloves will balance your damage back out plus give you quite a bit more life.
All of this assuming your going to be doing atziri runs at some point. I can assure you even with your fire res she will one shot you with that health pool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info