Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I think that Lightning Coil + Saffel's Frame + Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics, makes this build quite imba, even if u loose half the armor from the coil. However you will need to be around lvl94 to reach Phase-Acro, without loosing major passives.

Take ~60% of damage + 40% dodge attacks + 30% dodge spells + >26% spell block + imba res caps = ...wow and u will still have some 20%-30% evasion

want more? put the lighting aura in the Alfa (instead of Haste) and vaal it.!!
want more? Run Grace instead of Haste, this will impact ur dps at least by 2K and make u slower overall..

A second good evasion shield with life comes also quite handy when attack blocking is needed.

9K is enough for atziri to prevent healing, assuming you have good survivability (i.e a lightning coil)

The 3 mini bosses before Atziri are harder than Atziri herself.

Great build by the way, even if not so cheap anymore but still cheap vs other builds..Even self found can get u to 74maps, but for 75-78 bosses & Atziri u need specific gear ( u can get everything with ~45ex when other builds cost 50-200 ex per slot).

Now that I am getting close to lvl90, I wish I had 700ex !! to spend and respec to try a FyndelThrow haha !!

Last thing offtopic: Accesibility to Atziri sucks. GGG should fix this. End game should be accessible to more ppl(not to do the kill but at least to try), sucks to farm for 12 hours to get the fragments, or having to pay 4ex EACH time u wanna try Apex !! And imagine to dc! Dominus was available to everyone before. Fix this and leave uber Atziri (but same content) as is for example.

Even 78 maps u can join a group, u pay 2c/3c fee and can run them asap..So Apex is diverging from all other content in that logic.
Last edited by Stef_ on Apr 17, 2014, 5:17:08 AM
I have been following this guide in the Invasion league. Not many life nodes to start off with, but you can just stand off screen and spam Spectral Throw. I am currently level 43.

My items are
Spoiler

I am lacking a bit of cold and lightning resists, but those should be easy to improve. I just need to get a little more currency to buy item upgrades. I am running both Wrath and Anger, and I will be able to run Purity of Lightning in a few levels.

Life is a little low, at around 1600. One of my rings has low life, and my boots, shield and amulet have no life mods. So it is easily improvable, I just haven't chanced upon anything that would be better.

Great guide, I'm really having fun with this character.
"
Stef_ wrote:
I think that Lightning Coil + Saffel's Frame + Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics, makes this build quite imba, even if u loose half the armor from the coil. However you will need to be around lvl94 to reach Phase-Acro, without loosing major passives.

Dunno bout getting all of that, but I strongly advise everyone who is doing Atziri with this build to use Saffell's frame during the encounter.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
does anyone know how he can have so much evasion rating? 8k+ without running grace or taking any evasion nodes?
[Trade] -> Whisper me IGN: TrapAndHide
"
OneMinuteAgo wrote:
does anyone know how he can have so much evasion rating? 8k+ without running grace or taking any evasion nodes?

He may be running grace for that screenshot. It also shows acrobatics which is not on the updated passive tree. I've been trying to decide if I should switch to IR while im about to start upgrading my gear but I don't see either one on the passive tree.

I guess this is just a guide after all and we should just play whatever fits our style.
"
nitetime wrote:
"
OneMinuteAgo wrote:

He may be running grace for that screenshot. It also shows acrobatics which is not on the updated passive tree. I've been trying to decide if I should switch to IR while im about to start upgrading my gear but I don't see either one on the passive tree.

I guess this is just a guide after all and we should just play whatever fits our style.

The 8k Evasion you see in the Screenshot is not from Grace - it's just from his gear and the old passive tree which went through Sentinel.
Currently level 50 playing this build, does this build require alpha's howl? or can it suffice without it? Can't seem to find anyone selling alpha howl these days...

Last edited by robotbots on Apr 17, 2014, 2:15:20 PM
"
robotbots wrote:
Currently level 50 playing this build, does this build require alpha's howl? or can it suffice without it? Can't seem to find anyone selling alpha howl these days...

It works without Alpha's but what do you mean by cannot find anyone selling Alpha's? poe.xyz.is is your friend, there are dozens on both Ambush and Invasion.

Ambush: http://poe.xyz.is/search/inyarukamikari
Invasion : http://poe.xyz.is/search/kahauositoohik
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 17, 2014, 2:55:01 PM
i love crafting my own gear for this build, seems to be not that hard at all
Spoiler
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
"
kalktresor wrote:
i love crafting my own gear for this build, seems to be not that hard at all
Spoiler
I've been trying to get that attack speed roll in my foil for a long time but the I've got is 1.98. I have wasted already at least 200 alts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info