Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Lgoh and resists look good
"
cyuansheng wrote:
What mods are we looking for in terms of suffix?

AS. It's not an item I would exalt if that's why you're asking.

"
deiko2 wrote:
This has been asked before if I remember right, but I'll ask it again anyway.

Would Quill Rain work at all with this? At least it would have a crazy attack speed. It has also %50 less weapon damage mod. Does that mean that it splits the aura damage in half?

Yes, so no. Check Mathil's other build, crit on bow is far more important imho for an ele bow build.

"
Gryphyn wrote:
I see a bunch of people going for Acrobatics, just curious of you go all the way to Phase Acrobatics? or just the 1 point into the 30% dodge?

Also, arcing blows (30% lightning dmg with weapons) worth taking? (would cost 3 points)

Increased lightning damage so think of it as 10% light dmg per point or 5% ele dmg per point so Shadow nodes are more efficient.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 16, 2014, 12:45:59 PM
I have a question about resolute technique. I would just like to hear more of a justification for picking it up. Yes, being able to totally ignore accuracy is nice, but you also lose a lot of DPS from status ailments, shock in particular. It just really seems like it isn't worth that DPS loss. I'm curious to hear your perspective here.
IGN: Napp_Sleepp
"
Searcher314 wrote:
I have a question about resolute technique. I would just like to hear more of a justification for picking it up. Yes, being able to totally ignore accuracy is nice, but you also lose a lot of DPS from status ailments, shock in particular. It just really seems like it isn't worth that DPS loss. I'm curious to hear your perspective here.

Shock is unreliable and we don't shock like crit builds do since we have no crit multi. Rares/bosses won't get shocked by us effectively and when you consider you may only have ~70% accuracy at high levels RT is the better option.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Searcher314 wrote:

Shock is unreliable and we don't shock like crit builds do since we have no crit multi. Rares/bosses won't get shocked by us effectively and when you consider you may only have ~70% accuracy at high levels RT is the better option.

Also Lifeleech is more reliable with 100% Accuracy. So you have better survivability in a long term, too.
"
cyuansheng wrote:

You got everything you need, maybe reduced attributes and a piece of resists, also dont exalt that.
what tooltip dps should you be looking for to solo kill atziri during her healing phase
Is this good in group play? I play with 2 of my friends and want to make sure that this will hold up with them throughout the entire game. I heard before that Spectral Throw was shit in group play, so I just want to make sure.
"
BACKREAP wrote:
"
cyuansheng wrote:

You got everything you need, maybe reduced attributes and a piece of resists, also dont exalt that.

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
cyuansheng wrote:

AS. It's not an item I would exalt if that's why you're asking.

"
deiko2 wrote:
This has been asked before if I remember right, but I'll ask it again anyway.

Would Quill Rain work at all with this? At least it would have a crazy attack speed. It has also %50 less weapon damage mod. Does that mean that it splits the aura damage in half?

Yes, so no. Check Mathil's other build, crit on bow is far more important imho for an ele bow build.

"
Gryphyn wrote:
I see a bunch of people going for Acrobatics, just curious of you go all the way to Phase Acrobatics? or just the 1 point into the 30% dodge?

Also, arcing blows (30% lightning dmg with weapons) worth taking? (would cost 3 points)

Increased lightning damage so think of it as 10% light dmg per point or 5% ele dmg per point so Shadow nodes are more efficient.

Thank you guys!
"
LivingInferno wrote:
what tooltip dps should you be looking for to solo kill atziri during her healing phase

8-9k I guess should be fine.

"
Malarkuss wrote:
Is this good in group play? I play with 2 of my friends and want to make sure that this will hold up with them throughout the entire game. I heard before that Spectral Throw was shit in group play, so I just want to make sure.

Imo it's best suited for small 1-3 people groups. Also, it would be great if you friends played some physical builds since you would have great synergy with them boosting their dps and ele survability immensely.
Last edited by borek664 on Apr 17, 2014, 3:30:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info