Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Pygo wrote:
"
Futon wrote:
Getting ready to try a new build so gotta sell my gear...pm offers.

Spoiler

Did you corrupt the gems yourself ?
Noticed you have several, and wondering how hard it is to get a +1 lvl.

Im interested in your foil. Sent you a pm.

Just corrupted wrath and anger lvl 20(no quality).
Got +1 level on both on first try. Pretty wicked dps increase. Might have been lucky though.
IGN standard: HankSmoothie
Shop standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/145432

"
borek664 wrote:
Just did lvl70 map with 45% increased pack size + ele ref + fracture (new mod). Hitting pack with more than ~30 fragile monsters = instant RIP. Also, rare mob with Soul Conduit mod instagibs both you and your CPU thanks to reflect if you happen to kill it among corpses. Guess I'm not gonna touch maps until I get Vaal Detonate Dead.

Wait till you'll get 72+ map with -max resists/+90 % added fire dmg/fracture/packs of devourers

You'll shit in your pants , most retarded combo of mods i've seen till now , including that retarded new Fracture mod :)

I did Dry Peninsula (lv 73 map) today with those mods and few others i cant remember , died once but was on the edge of riping like another 10-12 times :)
Why dont ppl use Path of the Warrior anymore ?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
Why dont ppl use Path of the Warrior anymore ?

Because that life wheel was nerfed too hard. It's not worth going that way anymore.
IGN : Futons
I'm level 57 and only have 673 dps. I do not yet have WED or FA because a 5L or 6L is too expensive for me right now. I know this accounts for a lot of DPS, but why is my DPS so low? What should be my highest priority to increase my DPS?

My Gear

Thanks!
Sell that divination distillate and buy a decent 5L + faster weapon.
"
PBK wrote:

Thank you for your advice!

But I want to play a MF scion and DD is part of the classical MF build. What if the price of DD rises and I have to buy it back for double what I paid for? Right now the price is much lower than on Standard while gear is more expensive than Standard. Seems wrong to sell low and buy high ...
"
"
PBK wrote:

Thank you for your advice!

But I want to play a MF scion and DD is part of the classical MF build. What if the price of DD rises and I have to buy it back for double what I paid for? Right now the price is much lower than on Standard while gear is more expensive than Standard. Seems wrong to sell low and buy high ...

Well of course ur dps is low, you shouldn't be very confused about it as the answer is right there in the items you linked. No elemental dmg (+x-y fire or lightning) on any items, no weapon elemental dmg on any of belt, rings or amulet, only 4l for ST which means you lose around 400-600 dps since no WED gem, main-hand low attk speed and not great dps.

I think the other guy is right, because right now that DD could fund your whole gear-set and actually help you put up some nice dps numbers. Up to you though, at least now you know why your dps is lacking.
Last edited by D_nasty on Mar 12, 2014, 4:22:22 AM
This is my equips @ lvl 73 and I have 3.5k dps on ST to give you an idea. Chest I am using as a temp until I find a nice 5l to buy.

Spoiler

Also note that I am running 113% IIR total, so you don't need divination to be an mf scion.
"
Mathil wrote:
"
bodohspam wrote:
videos and stat for 1.1?

Highly busy with study and mapping/trying to be first to atziri atm. Don't really have time to do many updates.

I will say I'm using a 5L lightning coil atm and destroying everything up to 78s with ease. If you can find the extra lightning resist it makes you substantially tankier. I don't have acro or ondar's atm either.

noted, thks! Good luck with your studies :D
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Last edited by bodohspam on Mar 12, 2014, 4:26:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info