Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
doctruscott wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:
How does the SAPPING attribute on flask (life removed from mana) work with 95+% mana reserved?

kills what mana you have left, not sure if it lowers the heal amount though

no it seems not, thus making those flask pretty effective in terms of hp/sec
"
Freud88 wrote:
hi since im moving to Ambush gonna sell all my buzzsaw gear here the list with bo but feel free to offer :)

Spoiler

~b/o 45 exa
~b/o 7 exa
~b/o 30 exa
~b/o 45 exa
~b/o 10 exa
~b/o 4 exa
~b/o 15 exa
~b/o 20 chaos
~b/o 5 exa
~b/o 130 exa

can solo almost every mods map till 78

b/o for full gear with gems 300 exa

11441 DPS
5.21 APS
5353 HP
7760 Eva rat (41% chance to evade)
82% Fire res (Purity at lvl 17)
77% Cold res
80% Light res (Purity at lvl 16)
-20% Chaos res

good luck in new league. but... your stuff is way overpriced as it stands.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
With the 1.10 update, why did you spec out of Sentinel? I think it offers a lot for only 5 points off the path.
"
Freud88 wrote:
hi since im moving to Ambush gonna sell all my buzzsaw gear here the list with bo but feel free to offer :)

Spoiler

~b/o 45 exa
~b/o 7 exa
~b/o 30 exa
~b/o 45 exa
~b/o 10 exa
~b/o 4 exa
~b/o 15 exa
~b/o 20 chaos
~b/o 5 exa
~b/o 130 exa

can solo almost every mods map till 78

b/o for full gear with gems 300 exa

11441 DPS
5.21 APS
5353 HP
7760 Eva rat (41% chance to evade)
82% Fire res (Purity at lvl 17)
77% Cold res

80% Light res (Purity at lvl 16)
-20% Chaos res

i loled
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Last edited by LuckPwnSKill on Mar 12, 2014, 12:32:32 PM
"
D_nasty wrote:
"
"
PBK wrote:
Sell that divination distillate and buy a decent 5L + faster weapon.

Thank you for your advice!

But I want to play a MF scion and DD is part of the classical MF build. What if the price of DD rises and I have to buy it back for double what I paid for? Right now the price is much lower than on Standard while gear is more expensive than Standard. Seems wrong to sell low and buy high ...

Well of course ur dps is low, you shouldn't be very confused about it as the answer is right there in the items you linked. No elemental dmg (+x-y fire or lightning) on any items, no weapon elemental dmg on any of belt, rings or amulet, only 4l for ST which means you lose around 400-600 dps since no WED gem, main-hand low attk speed and not great dps.

I think the other guy is right, because right now that DD could fund your whole gear-set and actually help you put up some nice dps numbers. Up to you though, at least now you know why your dps is lacking.

Thanks, I just pooled together my currency and bought

I'm trying to sell the flask but it's hard to get a good price.
"

Thanks, I just pooled together my currency and bought

I'm trying to sell the flask but it's hard to get a good price.

Np, that's a very nice chest congrats.
"
Hammerzzz wrote:
With the 1.10 update, why did you spec out of Sentinel? I think it offers a lot for only 5 points off the path.

It was on the way to the life wheel. That wheel is now nerfed so there isn't a need to go through it.

It gave 24% proj damage, 24% evasion and 10% to all elemental resist for 5 pts.

For 5 pts you could get same proj damage (3nodes of 8% either near shadow or ranger) and use the other 2 on either life or 40% evasion (reflexes) or attack speed, etc. etc. The evasion was nice the 10% to all resist was a luxury easily fixed on gear.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Really great build , hit 87 today , did almost all maps up to level 76 (Maegara , Shock and Horror and the Cells's doggie are so easy with these increased resists) ,still need to tray Maze's Vaal and Residence Dominus from bosses up till level 76

My current stats at level 87 :

5568 HP
9934 DPS (still need to level all gems to level 20 and add quality to some)
84/77/82 fire/cold/lightning resists
-20 chaos resist
7627 evasion (41% chance to evade)

My current gear

Now i dont know what to do , go for some more HP (upper nodes) or go for Ondar Guile passive keystone which will increase my chances of evading projectiles (i really hate some mobs that throw projectiles like those poison bombers or those mindless chickens which throw blood at you)

Still need to improve some parts (mostly jewlery) but getting to 87 with this build in less than 135 hours of playtime and having so much survability in high-end maps really make me think that this build is a GREAT ONE and to be honest keeping in mind its powers it is not even expensive compared to other end game builds whcih cost hundreds of exalts (all my gear costed less than 40 exalts which is way lower than the price i hade to pay only for Soul Taker axe which i use on my main level 89 Cyclone Blender)

Thanks again to OP for shareing his knowledge with us regarding this very nice build and its mechanics !
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 12, 2014, 2:25:36 PM
i want to try that build with a 2H mace.. Would it work with 2h mace ? İf it is what must ı reorganıze for skıll tree ? Help me pls :)
"
Try2LoveMe wrote:
i want to try that build with a 2H mace.. Would it work with 2h mace ? İf it is what must ı reorganıze for skıll tree ? Help me pls :)

Probably not. The crux of this build is attack speed.
Attack Speed on weapon >>>> elemental dps on weapon

2H brings attack speed way down. You also love all the benefits of a shield which are more life, resists and evasion.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info