Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
KSking wrote:
I find myself burning through HP really quick with the blood magic gem. I took it lvl 35 which is a bit too soon but i don't see any hp regen nodes i could take on the road. Any help please!?

I think I only started using blood magic at around lvl 50. You might want to use a 2h weapon that attacks slower and doesnt take as much mana while you're lvling.
KSking, i switched to Bloodmagic without LL at around 45, before that I ran 3 mana flasks.
"
Futon wrote:
Getting ready to try a new build so gotta sell my gear...pm offers.

Spoiler

Did you corrupt the gems yourself ?
Noticed you have several, and wondering how hard it is to get a +1 lvl.

Im interested in your foil. Sent you a pm.
IGN standard: HankSmoothie
Shop standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/145432

Last edited by Pygo on Mar 11, 2014, 3:42:36 AM
"
KSking wrote:
I find myself burning through HP really quick with the blood magic gem. I took it lvl 35 which is a bit too soon but i don't see any hp regen nodes i could take on the road. Any help please!?
I use same build in new ambush league, and from 30-60 lvl use Claw class weapon that gives "+x life on hit" as it base stat, use bloodmagic, and haven't any problem. This claw heals me fast in crowd or using melee normal attack.
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
Last edited by Febers on Mar 11, 2014, 4:54:08 AM
Loving this build.

I switched in low 50's from LF/Barrage and the Blood Magic adjustment was a change up at first but easily got used to it. Now it's just second nature watching only one vital.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Nevermind.
ign = HashtagTheReturn (Harbinger)
Last edited by mirrrage on Mar 11, 2014, 8:48:11 AM
videos and stat for 1.1?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
My Armor version of this build

Skill Tree

My Equipment
Spoiler

I want to replace my amulet but its not holding me back at the moment.
i7 4770K, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, EVGA GTX 1070, 512GB 840 Pro, 8GB G.SKILL Sniper RAM
Last edited by GMEEK44 on Mar 11, 2014, 3:50:40 PM
"
bodohspam wrote:
videos and stat for 1.1?

Highly busy with study and mapping/trying to be first to atziri atm. Don't really have time to do many updates.

I will say I'm using a 5L lightning coil atm and destroying everything up to 78s with ease. If you can find the extra lightning resist it makes you substantially tankier. I don't have acro or ondar's atm either.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Just did lvl70 map with 45% increased pack size + ele ref + fracture (new mod). Hitting pack with more than ~30 fragile monsters = instant RIP. Also, rare mob with Soul Conduit mod instagibs both you and your CPU thanks to reflect if you happen to kill it among corpses. Guess I'm not gonna touch maps until I get Vaal Detonate Dead.
Last edited by borek664 on Mar 11, 2014, 6:00:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info