Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
i know both of you dabated on what build is better, but i truely think that getting Oak is a waste of point :

so here is my own variation, dropped Oak and i got 3X8% proj dmg (beside haste)
and got revenged of the hunted (which is nice HP + EVA)
and got 2x6%hp/8%mana node

build:

Yeah i think you're right. Originally ondars was an after thought for me. So i was just going for life down there. Mathematically I can improve life else where if i don't want elemental weapon damage.

IGN : Futons
Last edited by Futon on Mar 6, 2014, 8:07:26 PM
Was screwing around and just rolled my new sword!!!

Can't believe it!
Last edited by Futon on Mar 7, 2014, 3:05:12 AM
Any one else having a really hard time right now with the life leech? would a 20/20 make it more tolerable or will I still be just as squishy?
"
InsaineMad wrote:
Any one else having a really hard time right now with the life leech? would a 20/20 make it more tolerable or will I still be just as squishy?

Still have problem with 17/20

Atm im sitting at 12.5k dps and 4732 HP...is still possible get to the 6k+ of the OP?

I've pretty high life on gear:
Last edited by Freud88 on Mar 7, 2014, 3:10:08 AM
"
Freud88 wrote:
"
InsaineMad wrote:

Atm im sitting at 12.5k dps and 4732 HP...is still possible get to the 6k+ of the OP?

Not sure if its still possible because of the life wheel nerfs but I think at least 5500 is. OP's original post was with a level 95 character so keep that in mind. Also you're missing life on your amulet and your second ring is a low life roll so you have room to improve.

As for life leech issues. I do have a friend who is having problems with it, I haven't had any issues on normal maps but elemental reflection maps I've had to start using a life gain on hit in addition to life leech. I miss using life leech like a potion :(
"
Futon wrote:
"
Freud88 wrote:
"
InsaineMad wrote:

Not sure if its still possible because of the life wheel nerfs but I think at least 5500 is. OP's original post was with a level 95 character so keep that in mind. Also you're missing life on your amulet and your second ring is a low life roll so you have room to improve.

As for life leech issues. I do have a friend who is having problems with it, I haven't had any issues on normal maps but elemental reflection maps I've had to start using a life gain on hit in addition to life leech. I miss using life leech like a potion :(

Amu don't have life cause of a bad Vaal Orb :P was in hurry to replace..but with 61Life here i was at 4900..not so big improve...also i can't running all 5 auras..got all nodes and both mana reduce to lvl 20
"
also i can't running all 5 auras..got all nodes and both mana reduce to lvl 20

That's not possible. Link your build.
"
Futon wrote:
"
also i can't running all 5 auras..got all nodes and both mana reduce to lvl 20

That's not possible. Link your build.

Ok found by myself..im a retard xD
Last edited by Freud88 on Mar 7, 2014, 4:24:18 AM
I still like the Scion tree more. Those 3 ES nodes taken just for crossing the tree are just..awful.. =/
"
tanfodelmale wrote:
I still like the Scion tree more. Those 3 ES nodes taken just for crossing the tree are just..awful.. =/

actually i made a sion and i still took those 3 nodes because they save you so many more node that you can put in life...

look at this:
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info