Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Sorry for asking that.. but this guide is availabre for Hardcore leagues? Invasion one for now.
This guide is better then the iggys one?
Thanks
"
Mathil wrote:

An update for my loyal followers. Currently #2 on Ambush ladder playing the spec from a shadow starting point and soloing all the way. Just then found that 6L (don't want to risk chroming it any further since I have so few) and alt/regal'd + corrupted that sword.

So... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The spec is still great though. Basically competing with top 5 all the way through the day by soloing with a 4L. Claws with LoH up to about lvl 50 help with leveling btw.

What do you mean with "Just found a 6L"? -.-

Besides, are you following the Shadow passive tree posted in the first page? Nice work with ladder though, hang on!
"
Futon wrote:

My ranger build from a couple pages ago is only 99 points (i'm only lvl 81). For the above comparison I used 106 points like your build. The additional points go straight into the life wheel above the scion tree (next to influence) and then elemental weapon damage by ondar's guile.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EswW1CC4MfRB_EZYUTRcvGYUZihmOGjgabBqPHNwdqiLqI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPotgy9vMok26TyORnFJUUp9UzVVS1XWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptY6dk52aeZ6BtbG17b55wu3KpdEF313flfNl9dX8rf8aApIMJhtGHdpBVkyeXBpuNm7WdrqIApwinXKeErKqv67QMtUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs3q037UI9aK2RPdRuGI42ro1uq66-7sOO2D7g7veu_w8B_z3fba-tL7CfzF_ro=

Very nice. I compared it with the scion builds and I do like the innate evasion ranger gets from high dex. I started a ranger in Ambush but with work, family, etc will take a while to level up. Can't do what Mathil is doing and be at level 77 in under 48 hours.

My question is what's the best way to level up? Ranger is too weak for 2H (strength) so do you level using bow skills or 1H ST?

Also, looking at Mathil's build for shadow on the front page actually looks decent. Even after you modify it to not use 111pts and Add in EA. Still not sure why he doesn't have EA in any of his builds there anymore. Forgot it? The biggest differences are he has 24% more projectile damage and ranger has 41.8% more increased evasion (ranger also has 16% more weapon elemental). So, you could take the 2 points out of WED and put to Proj Damage and get 16% closer. The huge jump in evasion though makes me like your build more.

his build after likely adjustment
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGtIZ1tEqW7VIbWxte1M1VUubtSaVwzoZispKLYP7CW-elwb22oMJxKIaj0Zxu-O0DOGI_rqTJ-q6Hap9dRzcPI7Tfn_GV8nveiepEZYo-u4OWm1wu-vuI_ZW-iQ82RO4k-_w_MV0QadcL2-nCAx9WkhnoHfXSVGPRhB_h3Z_Kx0Uxp5KfTB81or60lFHZp4XLzbpqriNv8AaZOeG0SSq42qqfwW1kFVZ81XWJLAZhY191COnhKyqgKQabBo4cqnz3ew4fNlX4nflMokEsxRNogA=
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Mar 7, 2014, 12:20:13 PM
nice build gj working pretty well here
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
"
Futon wrote:

My ranger build from a couple pages ago is only 99 points (i'm only lvl 81). For the above comparison I used 106 points like your build. The additional points go straight into the life wheel above the scion tree (next to influence) and then elemental weapon damage by ondar's guile.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EswW1CC4MfRB_EZYUTRcvGYUZihmOGjgabBqPHNwdqiLqI_YkPCSqJLAmlSepKPotgy9vMok26TyORnFJUUp9UzVVS1XWVvpXyVfiWfNaSFptY6dk52aeZ6BtbG17b55wu3KpdEF313flfNl9dX8rf8aApIMJhtGHdpBVkyeXBpuNm7WdrqIApwinXKeErKqv67QMtUi4k7vjwBrDOsSixp7KSs3q037UI9aK2RPdRuGI42ro1uq66-7sOO2D7g7veu_w8B_z3fba-tL7CfzF_ro=

Very nice. I compared it with the scion builds and I do like the innate evasion ranger gets from high dex. I started a ranger in Ambush but with work, family, etc will take a while to level up. Can't do what Mathil is doing and be at level 77 in under 48 hours.

My question is what's the best way to level up? Ranger is too weak for 2H (strength) so do you level using bow skills or 1H ST?

Also, looking at Mathil's build for shadow on the front page actually looks decent. Even after you modify it to not use 111pts and Add in EA. Still not sure why he doesn't have EA in any of his builds there anymore. Forgot it? The biggest differences are he has 24% more projectile damage and ranger has 41.8% more increased evasion (ranger also has 16% more weapon elemental). So, you could take the 2 points out of WED and put to Proj Damage and get 16% closer. The huge jump in evasion though makes me like your build more.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGtIZ1tEqW7VIbWxte1M1VUubtSaVwzoZispKLYP7CW-elwb22oMJxKIaj0Zxu-O0DOGI_rqTJ-q6Hap9dRzcPI7Tfn_GV8nveiepEZYo-u4OWm1wu-vuI_ZW-iQ82RO4k-_w_MV0QadcL2-nCAx9WkhnoHfXSVGPRhB_h3Z_Kx0Uxp5KfTB81or60lFHZp4XLzbpqriNv8AaZOeG0SSq42qqfwW1kFVZ81XWJLAZhY191COnhKyqgKQabBo4cqnz3ew4fNlX4nflMokEsxRNogA=

Actually changed my build, don't follow that one. This is the new 106 point

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EswW1CC4MfRB_EZYUTRcvGYUZihmOGjgabBqPHNwdqiLqJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMHwyiTbpPI5GcUlRUUdTNVVLVcZV1lfJV-JZ81ptZOdmnm1sbXtvnnC7cql35XzZfXV_K3_GgKSDCYbRjX2Nv49GkFWTJ5cGm42btZ2uoSKiAKJApwinXKeEqn-quKyqr-u0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrN6s9l0NDTftQj1orZE-GI42ro1uq66-7sOO2D8B_z3fT49tr60vsJ_ro=

IGN : Futons
Simple question - what to upgrade next and for what

13.5k dps | 5k life | max res |
"
avenuee wrote:

All pretty darn good. Maybe a chest with more evasion if you're really bored? Or evasion gloves/boots?

I guess id I were you I'd look into a max aps sword before that and keep an eye out for a ring/ammy with WED and Rarity.

Else, keep plugging along.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Futon wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
"
Futon wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Actually changed my build, don't follow that one. This is the new 106 point

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4EswW1CC4MfRB_EZYUTRcvGYUZihmOGjgabBqPHNwdqiLqJDwkqiSwJpUnqSj6Klstgy9vMHwyiTbpPI5GcUlRUUdTNVVLVcZV1lfJV-JZ81ptZOdmnm1sbXtvnnC7cql35XzZfXV_K3_GgKSDCYbRjX2Nv49GkFWTJ5cGm42btZ2uoSKiAKJApwinXKeEqn-quKyqr-u0DLVIuJO748AawzrEosaeykrN6s9l0NDTftQj1orZE-GI42ro1uq66-7sOO2D8B_z3fT49tr60vsJ_ro=

Sweet thanks. I'm only level 11 anyhow. Will take a while for me with wife, kid, job. :)

Why did you change your mind? Chaos resist/life nodes? Proj damage over WED? You could have taken 1 WED node away and gotten clear mind for the chaos and a 2nd away for 8% proj damage.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"

Sweet thanks. I'm only level 11 anyhow. Will take a while for me with wife, kid, job. :)

Why did you change your mind? Chaos resist/life nodes? Proj damage over WED? You could have taken 1 WED node away and gotten clear mind for the chaos and a 2nd away for 8% proj damage.

It was just more efficient to go this route. Get more life + the chaos resist and for damage you can still take projectile damage nodes instead of the wed. Works out better.
"
avenuee wrote:

Chest is your most lacking item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info