Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[1.2.0] Omjak’s guide: Maximizing Dps - MAJOR UPDATE 3. REFINED TREES:NEW PERMA FREEZE TOTEM VARIANT

You can also try to link blind to frenzy. This helped me tremendously to kill dominus during the last phase the 1st time I tried it. If in addition you can lure him next to the stair, its minions won't be able to fight you and it will be 1vs1, which is peace of cake with blind.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Thx for the reply !

I was thinking you were just using life on hit to balance the loss with bloodmagic.
But maybe it's the key to take out hard magic packs that deal high dmg.
Next lvl i can have the keynode with mana leech, so i'll be able to remove the gem.

So I need to find life on hit and blind, and better set up my gems links.
I'm gonna do some maps until a get at least 1 or 2 better parts of equipement too, and then gonna try this again !
With those tips i might do it, thx again !

Life on hit is for LA. It won't do for frenzy where you need life leech (which can be swaped with added fire whenever you want).
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Hi,

First of all, I'd like to say thanks for the cool guide. I tried this build like three weeks ago and this was the most fun build I played so far (didn't even die once heh).

My question is: Is Immortal Call + Enduring Cry + Increased Duration better with Cast When Damage Taken? I see that yours isn't linked with CWDT but you do recommend it. I always thought that CwdT setups were more beneficial in melee IR builds. Also, could you criticize my gear?

My Gear

Thanks!
"
Cdrice wrote:
Thx for the reply !

I was thinking you were just using life on hit to balance the loss with bloodmagic.
But maybe it's the key to take out hard magic packs that deal high dmg.
Next lvl i can have the keynode with mana leech, so i'll be able to remove the gem.

So I need to find life on hit and blind, and better set up my gems links.
I'm gonna do some maps until a get at least 1 or 2 better parts of equipement too, and then gonna try this again !
With those tips i might do it, thx again !

with pierce, the cost on blood magic will be low. The point of Life on hit is to gain incredible instant regen with pierce. If you haven't been using it up until where you are... you will be amazed at how easy its going to become for you rofl.
IGN: Omjak
"THIS WORLD... IS AN ILLUSION EXILE".
@jmbawagan
Well, one could say it benefits evade/acrobatics characters more because we have very little phys reduction to begin with. I don't use it on Cwdt currently because I like to cast it manually. however, i have been in the market for some low level quality gems so i can switch between Cwdt and manual casting.

As for your gear, i think your on the right track from what i can see.
Last edited by Omjak_777 on Feb 18, 2014, 11:04:15 AM
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
Ideally, get rid of blood magic to get one more dps support gem. That means you need to get a good mana regen, probably about 60/s with a bow as fast as lioneye. To do so:

- get flat mana bonus and mana regen on jewelry. Aim for 600 mana, if not more.
- play a low level clarity on life to further increase your regen without losing mana (200 to 400 life loss depending of clarity level and use of reduced mana).
- use a surgeon hybrid or mana flask which you can spam during combat
- sadly, you'll have to probably drop one aura.

If you don't want to go that route, just try to get flat damage on you two rings and flat damage and a good critical multiplier (> 60) on amulet, ideally critical chance or WED also. And try to get a rustic sash belt.

edit: you can also replace one of your aura by wrath or anger. These two auras are played quite less than Hatred and Grace. If you mostly play in team, you probably won't lose anything with such a change.
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Feb 18, 2014, 2:04:57 PM
Hi.

Yes !! you were both right. With those improvement on gems, i can survive now !
On those caster with their bubble shield on spetre of god, i stoped playing hit and run placing my totem hoping it do the job. I run into the pack and shoot everywhere now :-p

The life on hit with LA is just amazing for the hard packs !
I still couldn't kill dominus, but on a good way to do it, and at least, i've finnaly reached the upper septre of god.

Now just need to improve the dps, but guess it will come with time and lucky loot.
Just still hard to know what kind of stuff to look for.
Even with your explanation Omjak, on first page "What stat to look for" Their are so maaaany things to consider to understand that.. frightening.
I think i've read the wiki twice, and still i can't estimate an item.

What i do to know if it's good for me, is look at the character panel, equip it, and see if the changes are good or not.
"
Cdrice wrote:
Hi.

What i do to know if it's good for me, is look at the character panel, equip it, and see if the changes are good or not.

Thats the easy way to do it. I just give guidelines on what to actually look for, and try on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info