[1.2.0] Omjak’s guide: Maximizing Dps - MAJOR UPDATE 3. REFINED TREES:NEW PERMA FREEZE TOTEM VARIANT

added video
IGN: Omjak
"THIS WORLD... IS AN ILLUSION EXILE".
Great guide and very detailed

the 2 point in mana gain on killing bow any use?
"
Great guide and very detailed

the 2 point in mana gain on killing bow any use?

Ty for your feedback :D.

WIth a high dps and LA on bloodmagic, and frenzy on mana. I can sustain my mana abilities very efficiently by slaughtering hordes of hordes of minions and sustaining myself through constant fighting.

Mana leech is also good for this purpose, and combining it with those two nodes gives me instant mana back. However, I found that the final point into this small node group gave me much more mana sustain than i needed. I took it out so i could have another node.
Last edited by Omjak_777 on Dec 2, 2013, 12:08:50 PM
How ell does the build do at soloing bosses such as piety and dominus.
"
wenlock wrote:
How ell does the build do at soloing bosses such as piety and dominus.

Incredibly well. Although i dont do piety runs (hate that gruesome level); I frequently do solo dominus runs and have made a wealth of orbs doing it. It usually takes me longer to collect the loot than it does to actually kill him and all his unique monsters.

As a result, i also help other people clear him on merciless for a small fee ;). The DPS is high enough that he melts even with his 50% hp bonus in a duo party.

I will make a video here soon. However, i'm holding off a bit because of the lag streaming causes in game. Streaming twitch and uploading onto youtube is the only safe, free method way i have found of recording my game so far.
Last edited by Omjak_777 on Dec 2, 2013, 4:13:37 PM
hey thanks for that great guide. Now I understand all bow elements and start to level one :)

I got question: have you tried to put the Powercharge on cirt gem to the IS totem. Does it work?
"
Norec wrote:
hey thanks for that great guide. Now I understand all bow elements and start to level one :)

I got question: have you tried to put the Powercharge on cirt gem to the IS totem. Does it work?

np glad it helped.

as for your question..

any buffer/status applier/regeneration ability from totems/summons will not apply to your own character. For example, frenzy on an attack totem will not grant u frenzy charges. mana on kill will not give u mana for minions killed by totems.

However, life regen on totems do apply to your totems (last time i checked) which is an interesting mechanic. This means that ur totem will regenerate its own hp.
Last edited by Omjak_777 on Dec 2, 2013, 2:46:02 PM
Thx. Try bandicam. It's free and doesn't lag while you record. Plus tons of options for vid quality, super low to super high. Looking forward to a dom vid while I level ;)
ahh ok thanks for the fast information. I only got a 5linked armor and will not get a 6l (playing domination). But it would be nice do have some Powercharges... maybe Cwdt + icespear + GMP + PCoC could also be an option. have you tried this?

thanks
"
Norec wrote:
ahh ok thanks for the fast information. I only got a 5linked armor and will not get a 6l (playing domination). But it would be nice do have some Powercharges... maybe Cwdt + icespear + GMP + PCoC could also be an option. have you tried this?

thanks

np. I don't have enough links to incorporate that into my setup to try it. I like iceshot as a support skill and it has saved my ass countless times, so i have a personal attachment to it.

Additionally, autonomy would probably make micromanaging charges more difficult. However, it would free up that last 6L gem to Weapon ele damage, and that would be an absurdly op setup if you could keep charges going.

"
wenlock wrote:
Thx. Try bandicam. It's free and doesn't lag while you record. Plus tons of options for vid quality, super low to super high. Looking forward to a dom vid while I level ;)

haha will have to look into this. Also in the guide i did not mention my dps at pointblank, although i did hint at it in the mechanics section. The thing with dominus is that u have to stay within his circle so u don't take damage from blood rain (or whatever the skill is called). This is where pointblank shines as a bossing node. With pointblank my dps is able to reach around 43k with frenzy. I use pointblank because its soo good when facetanking enemys, and shoving damage down their throats.
Last edited by Omjak_777 on Dec 2, 2013, 4:16:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info