Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

I used to play this build a while ago, haven't played PoE since earlier this year though. With so many new things that has happened to the skill tree, I would also appreciate an update to this amazing build! Thank you :)
Tree updated for 1.2 for those who asked, if theres any sort of confusion let me know, tried to flesh out some details in the tree more.
no herald of ash?
"
ktwilson wrote:
no herald of ash?

Easily Possible with 4-8% from the templar tree depending on your reduced mana level, but i dont think you can do anything other than blood magic gem if you do so, but it is something i mentioned in the auras section of my guide.
I just saw...sorry mate was rushing when I was reading Ha.

I'm level 42 in beyond will update you as I go. Just need a better 1 hander now :)
Is there a reason to why you skipped profane Chemistry just under the ranger starting wheel?

I find having 60% increased healing from flasks + herbalisms 20% life recovery to be extremely strong and helpful against the possibility of getting like 2-3 packs of beyond rares :/
is it possible to farm dom merciless with this build? i want to use Item rarity items to farm dom.
"
Diskmaskin wrote:
Is there a reason to why you skipped profane Chemistry just under the ranger starting wheel?

I find having 60% increased healing from flasks + herbalisms 20% life recovery to be extremely strong and helpful against the possibility of getting like 2-3 packs of beyond rares :/

ive gotten to level 86 so far without them on my current build, its mostly a choice thing.
"
sighlight wrote:
is it possible to farm dom merciless with this build? i want to use Item rarity items to farm dom.

the build would be pretty tanky hp wise and deal good damage so i dont see why not
"
jforce321 wrote:
"
Diskmaskin wrote:

ive gotten to level 86 so far without them on my current build, its mostly a choice thing.

oh okey :) well I guess its just me being stupid and bullheaded not thinking of the mods these beyond rares/bosses has, I just go straight in and facetank anything so Its a good choice for me xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info