[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

JForce,

Do you think incorporation of EB MOM AA is a possible benefit to this build? It would require running clarity and removing some block nodes and possibly RT?
"
banaaantje wrote:
JForce,

Do you think incorporation of EB MOM AA is a possible benefit to this build? It would require running clarity and removing some block nodes and possibly RT?

If you were gonna do a build like that I'd honestly think youd start shadow or ranger, i feel like the duelist is too many points spent, but i have no experience with MOM builds sorry :(
JForce, You posted your Mara skilltree, but whats the skilltree for your duelist?
"
FRD_Sage wrote:
JForce, You posted your Mara skilltree, but whats the skilltree for your duelist?

Same as mara, just change the starting nodes from mara to duelist, thats why the tree says mara/duelist as theres no variation anymore.
hey man,can you like post an exact duelist passive tree link,im new to this game and im kinda confused on your marauder/duelist passive tree link.
"
croxy34 wrote:
hey man,can you like post an exact duelist passive tree link,im new to this game and im kinda confused on your marauder/duelist passive tree link.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZbmlY2yXfvqdT35uDrK-E72EhdO0aVRLheu9ko2BLNugFLa-iAedAoBDwpzAkmyFgnrmezRQgcruAinTxwQfSIVBHuc33TRjb1FLXfve-Vw0YkaFtW68G7jQ1zNuRzk4q3Q2XcItPu-0ppZAK_MVjF5B09zJW-megtxfnrnKp7g6HdjiW5FF82Rrb73oj9kp9-6r5Y0xg037v8KC0FfAEsX11eK5aSPMGOliVZv66SO5fPwR-G6094uOf9kiHGScvjM_vDj38vJ9YYw==
"
jforce321 wrote:
"
croxy34 wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZbmlY2yXfvqdT35uDrK-E72EhdO0aVRLheu9ko2BLNugFLa-iAedAoBDwpzAkmyFgnrmezRQgcruAinTxwQfSIVBHuc33TRjb1FLXfve-Vw0YkaFtW68G7jQ1zNuRzk4q3Q2XcItPu-0ppZAK_MVjF5B09zJW-megtxfnrnKp7g6HdjiW5FF82Rrb73oj9kp9-6r5Y0xg037v8KC0FfAEsX11eK5aSPMGOliVZv66SO5fPwR-G6094uOf9kiHGScvjM_vDj38vJ9YYw==

I've watched your video and it helped me alot! thank you so much and god bless!
Is it possible to do this build as a shadow? I want to respect my lvl 82 Shadow on Invasion idk if this build would work well with shadow.
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Is it possible to do this build as a shadow? I want to respect my lvl 82 Shadow on Invasion idk if this build would work well with shadow.

It should be doable, but you might have to look for alternate nodes to the ones in the Marauder area. Doable, yes, but a lot of not so special nodes between you and Resolute Technique.

Here is a quickie ( <10min ) build for L82, needs more life nodes, but it might give you an idea.
jforce, i'm transitioning to your build from heroine4life build (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/692683)

question: should i remove frenzy from my tree/gear (it's awesome with the "blood dance")?

more noob question: don't IR + RT make all dex points wasted? is it still worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info