[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

"
ishmael_ wrote:
jforce, i'm transitioning to your build from heroine4life build (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/692683)

question: should i remove frenzy from my tree/gear (it's awesome with the "blood dance")?

more noob question: don't IR + RT make all dex points wasted? is it still worth it?

well this is how I go about the build, but if you like using certain uniques or ommiting things like IR + RT you may do so because of the dex you get in the tree, but I mostly have that there for good accuracy during progression and being able to support foils which require like 200+ dex endgame. I only go RT because i dont like dealing with blind mobs or the accuracy issues of enfeeble maps, as for IR, I just like having the free armor from grace, since alot of defense in this build also comes from block and I like relying on armor alongside it. So feel free to tune to this build if you want but work alongside your preferences as well :)
60k Channel Views, thank you all for the continued support of this build ever since the beginning of nemesis league, I appreciate all of you and it really makes me happy to hear peoples stories or watching streams of my build in action <3
Hey JForce, i wanted to suggest something about leveling with Reave you might consider adding this to the OP. So, its possible to level with Reave and it can be really fun if you use also the Vaal Reave gem. The thing is, after you use Vaal Reave on a pack of mobs it leaves you with 12-15 stacks of Reave, which you CAN use with your regular Reave and cover almost the entire screen, and Vaal Reave only needs 16 souls to charge so its almost always up. Test it and tell me what you think about it :)))
Hey JForce, do u have the skill tree for the duelist start?
"
Fiction123 wrote:
Hey JForce, do u have the skill tree for the duelist start?

dueslist start is the same tree just switch out starting nodes
level 78 with this build, loving it !
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZbmlY2yXfvqdT35uDrK-E72EhdO0aVXrvZKNgSzboBS2vogHnQKAQ8KcwJJshYJ65FHEUIHK7gIp08cEH-OtQR7nN900Y29d-6hgYkaFtW680NfcyRIFOKt0Ncqnxiiml_MWsqnzZJ09W-megtxdZ8-4Oh3Y4lsAa73oj9kp9kFVmntN-7_CnhPrSfXV4rlpIGjg26f66SO7sOCSq42obrT3iOtgZhQOHfLtN2BpslWbFiox2893wHwSzogC0-RRNgzjvfDwFn9-bLQ==

Updated Version That I Theorycrafted, allows for the usage of conc effect with templar area and such as well as +2 max res and 284% life with alot of strength in the tree. Streaming ATM
May i ask why Unweavering Stance is not skilled?
"
Schnaxelhuber wrote:
May i ask why Unweavering Stance is not skilled?

Because blind support wont work then, since unwavering makes it so you cant evade.
I want to try this build, can you please make a new tree for duelist if possible. ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info