[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

HI, can you add leveling guide,

Thanks
hey jforce i think this is the only duelist reaver build that is viable at the moment. i havent seen any other reaver builds in 1.2.

I love your build
"
jpanside wrote:
hey jforce i think this is the only duelist reaver build that is viable at the moment. i havent seen any other reaver builds in 1.2.

I love your build

Thanks, really appreciate it <3
Posted a ranger version of the tree for those who would be interested, same damage endgame but alot more flexibility. Tested endgame reaver with 295dps sword and damage on all gear and 35k dps on a 6l with conc effect is attainable.
"
jforce321 wrote:
Posted a ranger version of the tree for those who would be interested, same damage endgame but alot more flexibility. Tested endgame reaver with 295dps sword and damage on all gear and 35k dps on a 6l with conc effect is attainable.

Ranger build is downright filthy.

can you post your gear? I am wondering how you are doing against dominus.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4BCQW1Bx4ILghJDkgRlhX9GY4brSEDIuoj9iSdMHEwfDIBNj06Qj3iRfRI7klRSn1LHEt4TZJRR1boVvpbr15FYetiWmKsZK9l8WegapVsjG9Xd9d4rnpTfXV_K3_Gh3aKOI19jYGNv4_BkAqSgJLzlS6aF5smm42dqp-Co4qooqr4shmy3LTFt9O42bt8wdjC7M3qz3rQCdN-1CPWB9aK18vdDd1I3ajfmOCV44To1usU7YPuDvDV-uv8xf66

What do you think of this skill tree for a reave duelist?
Last edited by sighlight on Sep 11, 2014, 8:58:59 PM
"
sighlight wrote:
"
jforce321 wrote:

Ranger build is downright filthy.

can you post your gear? I am wondering how you are doing against dominus.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4BCQW1Bx4ILghJDkgRlhX9GY4brSEDIuoj9iSdMHEwfDIBNj06Qj3iRfRI7klRSn1LHEt4TZJRR1boVvpbr15FYetiWmKsZK9l8WegapVsjG9Xd9d4rnpTfXV_K3_Gh3aKOI19jYGNv4_BkAqSgJLzlS6aF5smm42dqp-Co4qooqr4shmy3LTFt9O42bt8wdjC7M3qz3rQCdN-1CPWB9aK18vdDd1I3ajfmOCV44To1usU7YPuDvDV-uv8xf66

What do you think of this skill tree for a reave duelist?

125% life is pretty damn squishy :/ not really hardcore viable imo.

Thats the gear i messed around with in standard from dead reavers, got 32k reave with level 18 non quality gems.
Reaver Reborn, Running Max Block Version And Streaming At The Time Of This Post, 27.3k DPS Atm
I tweaked your build a little to get the Razor's Edge node at the bottom of the duelist tree as well as Unwavering Stance:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBBLEEswUtBu4Kmw48EPASvBRSFHEZLho4G6obrSP2Jy8n7SmlMHwxsDKJOlI94kCgR35I7kp9TGBNkk4qU99X4ljbWfNbr18_YEthUmVNZ5tnoGqTbBZtSm5pcql07XiueOt673zZfXWBOoTZhO-GYIcZh3aI7Y19kAqQVZVmmSubg5_LoLSiAKOKp4Ssqqyvr6K0-bZBvJ-9gb6nwA_AGsv10k3TftRS1I_V7dy93Q3jn-RR5wrnD-oY7DjuDu8O707vevAf8lrzBvcy-Ov7qvxL_MX-ug==

Viable or do I miss something important? I don't own the unique helmet for this build btw, I'm building cheap and from scratch.

Edit: Can't copy skilltree right now, but you probably get the Idea

Edit2: Tree updated and inserted in spoiler
Last edited by Langbogen on Sep 15, 2014, 3:47:13 PM
"
I tweaked your build a little to get the Razor's Edge node at the bottom of the duelist tree as well as Unwavering Stance:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBBLEEswUtBu4Kmw48EPASvBRSFHEZLho4G6obrSP2Jy8n7SmlMHwxsDKJOlI94kCgR35I7kp9TGBNkk4qU99X4ljbWfNbr18_YEthUmVNZ5tnoGqTbBZtSm5pcql07XiueOt673zZfXWBOoTZhO-GYIcZh3aI7Y19kAqQVZVmmSubg5_LoLSiAKOKp4Ssqqyvr6K0-bZBvJ-9gb6nwA_AGsv10k3TftRS1I_V7dy93Q3jn-RR5wrnD-oY7DjuDu8O707vevAf8lrzBvcy-Ov7qvxL_MX-ug==

Viable or do I miss something important? I don't own the unique helmet for this build btw, I'm building cheap and from scratch.

Edit: Can't copy skilltree right now, but you probably get the Idea

Edit2: Tree updated and inserted in spoiler

Tree Has 191% life so its still ok, and unwavering is good if you want that stun safety since youre not running a bringer, otherwise i still like to take advantage of the blind tho it was nerfed. the tree lacks a bit in int and doesnt get the life/chaos nodes which are pretty good as well as missing out on area nodes to run conc effect if you wanted to, but otherwise the tree is good.
"
jforce321 wrote:

Tree Has 191% life so its still ok, and unwavering is good if you want that stun safety since youre not running a bringer, otherwise i still like to take advantage of the blind tho it was nerfed. the tree lacks a bit in int and doesnt get the life/chaos nodes which are pretty good as well as missing out on area nodes to run conc effect if you wanted to, but otherwise the tree is good.

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback. I'm still not entirely sure about everything, but right now it feels comfortable. I still have to check where I stand with block without bringer, that's the only reason why I spec into marauder tree, and it really costs a lot of points just to do so.

I noticed that you don't use life leech or life gain on hit gems. Is that 3% leech from your shield enough for survivability? Right now, I find myself often in situation where I'm surrounded by mobs and the only way to survive is by not stopping hitting them with my LoH setup (reave - multi - faster - blood - LoH)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info