[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

So I will do that, thanks!!
Been using this build and its been good so far. Getting a Resist Angelic Kite Shield through trade was the biggest windfall so far, as it jacked up my survivability quite a bit. Am no farming docks while using Blood Rage to go faster. My Multistrike was pbtained from the Archive quest reward tho. Now I'm looking for a new boots and gloves because those came from cruel and I haven't changed em due to links. May as well use my alchs and chromatics to get a better configuration. Currently ultramaxed on resists (111 fire FFS!) except for Chaos damage. Once I get to 68 I'll finish the rest of the quests and kill Dominus.
Im curious why you didnt went for templar nodes instead or rangers?
"
beybus wrote:
Im curious why you didnt went for templar nodes instead or rangers?

a few reasons actually

1. more damage
2. higher dex means more flexibility weapon wise and allows you to drop rt if you want, while also giving access to endgame defensive keystones like ondars guile for some people who may want to run armor/ev without ir.
3. its still a 284% life build because of the benefits of the 1 hand damage/sword life nodes so it has plenty of survivability.
4. also by staying so close around the bottom you get quick access to all the keystones very easily and it gives you a good way to decide what you wanna go for first, insteading of spending all those points heading up to templar.
Last edited by jforce321 on Feb 13, 2014, 5:34:13 PM
40k views by the end of nemesis, thank you so much everyone, it was a fun chapter for me in my poe life and I hope to bring something new to reave or whatever spec i might find interesting in 1.1 <3
*Update* *Update* *Update* I fixed my fan and upgraded it with dildo technology, i have many hello kittys with vaginas stuck on the ends of each dildo blade. They power the whole house with kitten orgasms and vagina juice. I Feed them shit nuggets daily and they drink OJ from kripparians personal oj maker machine. Plzerino no copyrino pasterino pistachino loliriino octavino morosanorina pastarino spaghetti. Thank you

PS: Beware of the hello puppies, they raperino with armored dildorinos
Last edited by stugbone on Mar 5, 2014, 8:42:50 PM
Hey nice vid JForce, i was building reave build with shadow till today & now got free respec coz of vaal release.
Can you post builds again (may be with shadow start?), the link seems to be outdated & doesn't show all points invested, thx
"
Pion33r wrote:
Hey nice vid JForce, i was building reave build with shadow till today & now got free respec coz of vaal release.
Can you post builds again (may be with shadow start?), the link seems to be outdated & doesn't show all points invested, thx

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVIsbNte-1BVUumfyaVh9th4ud03vbo1iLqmyZE0qOKMgHyWgX5shkltRXwz3oCEfljOlga2wR-7g5MYIcZ73oj9lb6BLHTfu_w_MWVZn11eK5aSGegtxfdDf66SO6HdjiWW68s6ZAKG6094kp9TioY2xUgKaV08SpNg9shYNRSPyf8S0CgwQcG7krIznGeuQUt136XcG6qbBZgSzQ1Yxe18nrvNZJ07f6PiPGE703jm4OmV1PfMZ5Y26yvhNluaSXfZU2-p0d-q8U= thats my idea for the shadow varient, i dont know what league youre in, but hopefully you find that tree to be useful.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAe4zG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz_zBuOfoLQnL_uq7w7kUbyf566QdItPzNtXDZHO0iG77Z7Nduf3vvcypzByqQHnFCByu3zZJJs26FBHuc2AimSjr6IYkaFt900aVRDwYSGE7xLhm4N07VPfeu9Y26yvYEuE2QUtbmkl32VNQKC-p0d-IWCeuXTxwQcY29RS135brwbuNDVOKt0Nl3AppZAK_MVjF1b6Z6C3F-4Oh3Y4lhrb73oj9kp9-WNMYNN-7_AV8ASxfXV4rlpIOliVZv66SO4EfhutPeKHGQ==

This is the mara version that im using, for invasion just flip the duelist and mara starting nodes and thats what i think the current 1.1 build looks like for everyone who wants to know :)
If i Were to build this on a duelist what should i prioritize? would i go for the iron reflexes, finesse, and weapon artistry kind of area first? then go get resolute technique? or should i use my judgement?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info