Bye Bye Totems and CI in OB :D:D:D:D:D

"
Nasabot wrote:
Actually this is a good sign.

The more Cry and Whine, the more popular a game is :D

"No Nurf plix, GGG"

Which is why D3 is so successful right now and so many people play and love it. /sarcasm
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
To Alpha members, regarding Chaos Inoculation, keep up the good work, I believe in you guys.
Test the *&@!% out of this thing and make CI both interesting and exiting (you know, with exiting pros balanced with exiting cons)

Like I said, I believe in you guys and in GGG to make CI both balanced and awesome :)

Personal thought: shouldn't your 1 remaining life point be immune to Chaos damage? Would make sense while not changing much balance wise.
Last edited by Dreamer000 on Jan 12, 2013, 12:12:02 PM
So basically all CI melee shadows are now dead and buried.
This way CI would still be interesting. Nevermind the chaos immunity. A health pool that regenerates fast and ... isn't energy shield affected by INT ? Also don't forget about Discipline. You can get a very high ES and never care about +life on items.
"
IzHaN80 wrote:
CI = Life becomes 1, all the stuff we know and.... Chaos Damage Can't bypass Energy Shield ;D

Fair enough; ranged CI had to be nerfed. However, as a compensation to melee shadows, one would hope they'd move Vaal Pact closer.
"
IzHaN80 wrote:
Ancestral Bond = You can summon a 2nd totem... You can't use skills by yourself ;D;D;D

I'm curious about this one. Are there any skills that are useable under this effect? Basic attack? Auras? Tempest Shield? Phase Run?

Losing Phase Run would be a drawback but one that can be overcome; losing Auras would probably make it a suicide passive.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 12, 2013, 1:10:57 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I'm curious about this one. Are there any skills that are useable under this effect? Basic attack? Auras? Tempest Shield? Phase Run?

Losing Phase Run would be a drawback but one that can be overcome; losing Auras would probably make it a suicide passive.

Auras, minions, curses will still work.
See this thread for current changes; replies should probably go there.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rule of participating in closed beta should be:

No crying about balancing.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Last edited by Panda413 on Jan 12, 2013, 2:54:14 PM
I was suprised only about Clarity nerf, especially when Blood Magic becomes more popular. Maybe in late game your Clarity gem will get better mana regen... i'm fine with the rest of changes.
Your excessive amount of smileys ruined it for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info