Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

More fun..But killing mobs is no problem?
Last edited by Thoriorx on Apr 2, 2014, 9:36:52 AM
"
khajiit wrote:
"
tri3d wrote:
"
khajiit wrote:
Your DPS ist at 43174.
Spelldamage doesnt do anything to RF because its no Spelldamage its Burning Damage.

this is dps with out Vulnerability ?

yes.

ok bro how tihs man got 61k?:D
%fire damage on gear and skilltree :)
Why does almost nobody take the increased elemental damage from templar?
4 points for +42% increased elemental damage!

"
Righteous Fire will be affected by anything that benefits non-attack, non-spell, area fire damage. This includes modifiers to fire damage, elemental damage, area of effect damage, and generic damage.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/661547
Actually by approaching from above as I proposed in my level 65 build, it does not even cost 4 skill points, but you can get +30 intelligence/+42% increased elemental damage instead of +40 strength/+10 dex/2 skill points.

I have 2 questions about the Snapshot of righteous fire in relation to the life pool.

1. Does RF only snapshot the damage multipliers or does it calculate the damage from your life pool as well? So, if I were to switch to my redbeaks, snapshot RF, switch back, and then I put on different gear and GAIN 2k life. Would RF do additional damage based on the amount of life gained? Or is the damage static after snapshotting regardless of your life pool afterwards?

2. Second, is the damage RF inflicts to the caster also static? Or is that always based on my current life pool. So same scenario as above; I snap shot, switch back and change gear to gain more life. Will I have 'extra' regen now becasue I am only losing life based on the smaller pool used for the snapshot?

My apologies if these questions have already been asked. There are 80+ pages and I didn't want to read through them all without knowing for certain I would find my answer.

Thanks.
should we snapshot with a searing touch or dual redbeaks?

or
"
crzytimes wrote:
should we snapshot with a searing touch or dual redbeaks?

or

Dual redbeaks is the better option.
At what point does pure armour become better than using Alpha / Grace / IR generally speaking - like 10k base pure armour with determination?
ign = SLUG
I may be wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that Path of the Warrior actually gives more HP than a 6% Life Node. Thus it'd be better to grab it than one of the Scion life nodes. Also, is the Immolation circle worth getting? It seems decent, but 2 points away.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info