Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
Acidb wrote:
Hey nice build, work it without chaos resist? i mean can u beat map-bosses/rares (with chaos dmg)

yes
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I am looking forward to playing this soon. I am level 61 and was able to trade to IIQ gems for a perfect Rise of the Phoenix. Any last tips before I start actually playing RF?
"
I am looking forward to playing this soon. I am level 61 and was able to trade to IIQ gems for a perfect Rise of the Phoenix. Any last tips before I start actually playing RF?
Level with a searing bond gem in an empty slot.

...Unlinked on a character that has a few totem nodes, it does good damage.

...Use it to kill totems.
Why doesnt he take the 8% life node near the templar with 3% buffs on you and 20 str?
"
Lockenheada wrote:
Why doesnt he take the 8% life node near the templar with 3% buffs on you and 20 str?

The 3% Buff increase also increases the damage RF does to you. It basically drops your resist to fire by 3%. In other words, bonus to buffs is bad.
Strong and perhaps even the cheapest viable build in the game.

My video of solo dominus using this build:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmD9YusOgy0
Last edited by silverdash on Feb 18, 2014, 4:17:53 PM
would be nice if someone wrote how i calc my rf dps! i have read all pages but the most outdated, dont know if there any changes to calc.
Fairly simple to calculate since RF's base damage is always the same and doesn't work off of the gem's level.

(life + ES)/2 * (1+ every single modifier) *(1 + concentrated effect + any other MORE modifier you have)
Can you tell me how you know what's your dps?:D
said like million times already in this topic, but

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1ugsbj/question_how_to_calculate_righteous_fire_damage/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info