Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Thanks, I got it it's because the top right only gives you +28%. Damn looks like I gotta lvl up purity of fire some more then...
"
Namcap wrote:
I'm trying to understand how RF is doing 61k dps and I just cannot understand how the damage is calculated.

I didn't read through the entire 50 pages, but can someone post the formula to arrive at the 61k mentioned (or anywhere close depending on your hp on gear)?

Based on what I understand, with 5000 life, increased burning gem, increased burning from the tree, double readbeaks and conc effect, I only get about 17.7k dps.

(5000/2)*(1+.59+.6+2)*(1+.69)= 17,702

What am I missing here? I would really love to try the build out but I'm worried about doing only 15k and not being able to do maps due to all the restrictions on rolls you can't do.

+50% from Elementaal Equilibrium
+40% from Vulne or 59% from Ele. Weakness
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
Does -50% resists actually equate to +50% damage?

Also, could someone actually show or point to the math regarding vulnerability vs. flammability vs. elemental weakness?

Thanks!
"
Killzu wrote:
Does -50% resists actually equate to +50% damage?

Also, could someone actually show or point to the math regarding vulnerability vs. flammability vs. elemental weakness?

Thanks!

Vulnerability: 40% increase in DoT (Damage over time)
Elemental Weakness: 59% less elemental resistance (20% q)
Flammability: 49% less fire resistance.

Actually Quality Ele.W. is the only 1 that has direct benefits to the build.

Regarding your first question... since u do not see a tooltip dps... from tests reported and from observations it seems to have difference. If they are equal.... no clue
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
on my level 84 RF char im at 5.9k hp snap shotting with dual redbeaks lowlife doing around 55k dps with EE and ele weakness on bosses. around 27k normally just running around. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/712817 is the cheapo version of this build(no kaoms or super expensive items) and as the dps calculations if you want to do them for your own char
just a short question: u think RF is being nerved in early future ? i build a marauder atm and it would be sad (!) if rf gets nerved in the next time ^^ any1 got infos bout that ?
Honestly, I think it has to get nerfed lol! I have never seen something like this. I'm just cruizing through 73 maps like a mad man, while my gear is probably only worth 3 exalts. The damage is just absurd.
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
if they nerf will be still good xD
Can anyone confirm if the IIR+IIQ gem changes in 1.06 actually works?
I have tried it on a few (10-15) Dom-runs, and I can't really see much difference. But I might just be expecting more than they give.
"
Chickenlal wrote:
Honestly, I think it has to get nerfed lol! I have never seen something like this. I'm just cruizing through 73 maps like a mad man, while my gear is probably only worth 3 exalts. The damage is just absurd.

The only nerf if u can call it that would be them fixing the snapshot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info