Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
Centrius wrote:
just wondering why dont you level cast when damage taken?

A: CWDT+Ice Nova+Enduring Cry

CWDT at this level it will constantly cast the supported skills. Higher level means it'll wait for you to take more damage. But:

Ice Nova is only used for the Elemental Equilibrium effect. It will chill no matter its level.

Enduring Cry with RF will always give the max 3 endurance charges we can afford even at lvl5. Taunting effect always works no matter the skill level.

B: CWDT+Elemental Weakness+IncAoE

Elemental Weakness is something to be carefull since Marauder is not high on INTelligence points. The part that interests as though, is that every cast of the curse, targets a small area in map. So you want to be able to cast Elemental Weakness to as many areas on the map as possible and as fast as you can. This is done by a low lvl CWDT.

Increased Area of Effect as a support gem, it can be leveled up freely. CWDT only looks at the skill's level while the skill.
I've been running a similar build. Thanks ORO for the example i would have been lost without it. I've been using Doedre's Damning Paua Ring, allows for 2 curses. Have been playing with Elemental Weakness + Flammability. Works quite nicely. Was also playing with Flammability + Vulnerability as it increases damage over time taken by enemies. Both setups seem pretty similar in gameplay.
so would this build be available or viable in the new rampage league or not. if it is any advice on how to play and gear as you work toward the end game. I have been wanting to play RF build for some time now but want to play on new league.
I'm having a pretty rough time leveling in the new league. I tried Searing Bond and Flameblast. It's painfully slow. I can't solo any side quest in Act I Merc. Currently lvl 54 doing Act II Merc.
I am running a Flameblast burning witch, and i am planning on trying out RF together with it, so maybe i just have to flameblast bigger packs (beyond and rare/yellow packs etc). This is the tree i planned so far. (It is a modified version of the build Hegemony is playing).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEC4wQHBLMHpQj0DF8MfRBYEH8RLRJpFE0WbxccGGUZLhpsHKcfxyGwJKonLyftKPoreCycLYsulC7_NPc1kjbpOlg64TwtPV9Bh0WdSbJMs0z_TeNQUFJTU1JTpVXGXz9nm2h0akNrF2wWbRlxeXyDghCCHoLHgziD24cZh2WUoJUgl4WXlZf0muCdrqC0ogCiD6ZXpwismK9stz64k7yfvOrAVMHzxPbFisaexq7N-tSP2L3aYtsL34rfsONq45_kUevu7w7vfPAf8WzyRfMG-ej7qvxL_gr-jw==

I was planning on using Clarity, Discipline, Vitality and Purity of Fire. And i would probably put Vitality and Purity in Alpha's Howl, i dont know which one of the other ones i want in there. I will use the Phoenix shield aswell ofc. But i also want to run Artic Armor, which is why i plan on using the Clarity/Discipline/EB combo. I am also running with the
atm for the regen, and i took the Frenzy charge in Merci.

Would it be possible with this amount of regen in the tree, and no aura nodes to do this? maybe i have to run clarity on Blood magic, not sure yet. (or get quality reduced mana). Im not sure about how much fire res is needed and i will get with this, so if anyone can enlighten me. Please.
Last edited by coldhandslol on Aug 28, 2014, 5:39:03 AM
Hi. Need some help. I want to make RF flame Surge Witch.

I have 87% (232%) fire resist.
lvl 14+3(from dagger) purity of fire
lvl 18 vitality
my tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAdwCcQPGBLMFLQYOCfYLYREtFCAUTRRSFHEWbxiRGmwbyBv6JKol3ycvJ9Un7Sj6KU8ppS7_NZI26TrYPAU8LUGHQzFHfk4qUEdQUFW1XhNfP2BLYSFj_WVNbBZ07XgNeWh673yDfLuCx4M4hNmE74cZjr6SwZitna6ezZ_fogCiD6QZpwinMKlutfK2Qbc-uJO8n76KwQTEWMT2xYrGrs362L3fsOLq42rjn-Qi6-7sOO8O73zwH_no_Ev-Cg==

but RF is still killing me.

What I should to do?
to get these regen nodes http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADF8RLRynKPpBh0WdU1JTpXyDgseOvpLBmuC3PriTxq7N-t-w6-756A==
or to get lvl 20 purity of fire and put it to +3lvl dagger?

Sorry for my english :)
Last edited by Fodex on Aug 28, 2014, 7:30:33 AM
"
Fodex wrote:
Hi. Need some help. I want to make RF flame Surge Witch.

I would recommend these changes to your tree. With 87% fire resist shoot for 13% regen that way vitality is actually regenerating life. You can try it without the 3 regen nodes from the scion start to get some AOE back, but I wouldn't do it until I had a level 20 PoF to get that extra point of max resist.

http://poeurl.com/yYqKnuE
Last edited by nosrek_avowed on Aug 28, 2014, 4:25:14 PM
Do you need to use those flasks, life or ruby to keep you alive when RF is activated? I just hit lvl 65 on my Marauder. I got Rise of the Phoenix. 3,6k life. 435+ life regen. But i am not sustaining RF when activated...
Last edited by MatsMN on Aug 28, 2014, 5:41:46 PM
gonna try running this build with a lightning coil because nobody wants to buy it so I can get a belly/carcass :(

so, instead of grace or determination, I'll use purity of light. think the dmg reduction should even it out ? also triggers EE with cyclone because of the light dmg on it, so thats good.

Can anyone tell me how the passive skill tree should look at let's say lvl 40 and 65, as I'm having difficulties in choosing the right order.

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info