Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
Well... after 1.2 patch: My lvl16 Purity of Fire could no longer sustaind the dot. I equipped a lvl20 one and the build shined again. My max Fire Res. gets to 89%. My Gear/Gems could be better and my tree could take some fixes aiming for life regen nodes making the build even stronger. So, I believe that, yes. No snapshoting, but still monsters melt.

I changed to RF after the patch with a lvl 16 vitality and a lvl 16 purity of fire, and it could sustain RF damage. It worked but my life reg was really awful.
Now my purity of fire is lvl17 but my life reg is still crap, so maybe I should try out the spec with blood dance.
Last edited by Reznap567 on Aug 21, 2014, 6:15:28 PM
thanks man this a great build
I don't have that end game septer I cant hold rigfire.. its killin me 401 life regen fire res is at 86%

what am I doing wrong?? anyone
"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
I don't have that end game septer I cant hold rigfire.. its killin me 401 life regen fire res is at 86%

what am I doing wrong?? anyone

Too low fire res and life regen.
I believe the [increased effect of buffs]**, might affect the +4 of {purity of fire}. Give it a try. Also, I mentioned before that [Blood Dance] boots* will give +3% L/regen -more if you help Kraityn- . Try to finetune your gear. [Belly of the Beast] gives far more life than a +99% Chest. Do some research. That's the magic in PoE. To sweat and enjoy your efforts :P

*[Blood Dance] might not be best for extra high levels. Hopefully by the 80ies you will have manage your life regen so that you could equip a rare with high #life%...

**I got a total of +27% effects of buffs with [Athleticism] + [Sovereignty]. My 75% gets +8 (RoPhoenix), +4(Purity), +1(Barbarism) which should give me 88%. But no. I get 89%. That's why I suppose +buffs give a small extra... Maybe I miss something?
Last edited by Falcyon on Aug 22, 2014, 1:50:41 AM
"
Falcyon wrote:
I believe the [increased effect of buffs]**, might affect the +4 of {purity of fire}

**I got a total of +27% effects of buffs with [Athleticism] + [Sovereignty]. My 75% gets +8 (RoPhoenix), +4(Purity), +1(Barbarism) which should give me 88%. But no. I get 89%. That's why I suppose +buffs give a small extra... Maybe I miss something?

Well ofc u got 89%res. 27% of 4 is 1(well little bit more but that doesnt matter). If you dont have the +4% effects on buffs, ur total +aura/buff effect will be only 23%. And then again, 23% of 4 is less than 1 and since PoE only displays full numbers on resist that extra 0,x% is ignored.
"
Nahkalaukku wrote:
"
Falcyon wrote:
I believe the [increased effect of buffs]**, might affect the +4 of {purity of fire}

Well ofc u got 89%res. 27% of 4 is 1(well little bit more but that doesnt matter). If you dont have the +4% effects on buffs, ur total +aura/buff effect will be only 23%. And then again, 23% of 4 is less than 1 and since PoE only displays full numbers on resist that extra 0,x% is ignored.

I just wanted to confirm that buff increasement, does affect the +4 max fire resist.

Lots of points spent to Sovereignty area but...
Having say 9000hp
without Sovereignty+Athleticism you have 88% fire res. and get 972 dmg/s
With both of the above passive skills you get +27% buffs, 89% fire res. and get 891 dmg/s

Ofcourse if some1 wouldn't want the Athleticism, he could just take the one [+4 buff effect] off the Sovereignty area.
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Last edited by v1br0 on Aug 22, 2014, 8:50:00 AM
Does anyone know if the "damage penetrates 2% of fire resist" mod from heart of flame works with rf? Or it only works for things that hit?
just wondering why dont you level cast when damage taken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info