Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Aaaah, okay then. so you still use Vulnerability when not running her?
"
Iusia wrote:
Aaaah, okay then. so you still use Vulnerability when not running her?

if do not forget to change :)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
can i ask if after u snapshot, then you change back to ur main weapon setup with doryani catalyst, will the elemental damage from the doryani catalyst affects rf damage?
"
can i ask if after u snapshot, then you change back to ur main weapon setup with doryani catalyst, will the elemental damage from the doryani catalyst affects rf damage?

Today snapshot not fix = cast RF with 2x doryani catalyst + carcass jack
setup:
Spoiler

after fix check page 123
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
for 5L carcass jack , add empower ;)
Hi all,

First of all i want to say thanks to Oroboro and all the guys that post here, for this thread :)

Now, i would like some info to decide which "path" to take, mostly about the importance of the Sovereignty cluster and if i can avoid it.
I am lvl68 atm, switch to RF a few hours ago and things look good so far (like those Dogs in Docks are manageable now). I have killed Piety (in a party) but not Dominus.
Char info:
Spoiler

Tree: http://tinyurl.com/kwhzmm7

Stats:
3231 HP
413 Mana, but only 4 left after Auras
2744 Armor (w/o Grace)
184% life / 10.1% life regen from skill tree atm
89% Fire res with Purity of Fire (one more gem level to get to 90%)

As you can see i am using a lot of Blood Magic gems, because i only have 4 mana left after the 3 Auras, so i can't cast anything from mana :/

To the main point:
Can i do without the Sovereignty cluster (so i can take more life nodes), even if i have to use 15 Blood Magic gems?

I have three possible 103p (lvl85) trees in mind, each a bit different:

1) http://tinyurl.com/pc6eln5 Max HP (314%)
2) http://tinyurl.com/pmdahsn +2 EndCharges, bit less HP (284% life)
3) http://tinyurl.com/khkmyk6 +1% life regen from Duelist tree (280% life), or -Armor / +1 EndCharge variant: http://tinyurl.com/p7o7g7k

What do you experienced guys think is best, more HP or more Regen? Are my trees even make sense, have a done a major mistake?

I really like Endurance Charges, i used Warlocks Mark from early on and i really loved the dmg reduction. That is why i choose Life/skill point/+1 EndCharge in the Bandits...
In my (noob) mind, the defensive perks from EndCharges are more suitable to me than the offensive(?) perks of FrenzyCharges (i like to be takny).
Is The Blood Dance boots / FrenzyCharges regen combo really mandatory for the use of RF? Because i don't feel so bad without them, not atm at lest... Will i get my ass handed to me once i try maps without that?

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

EDIT:
Nope, i can't beat Dominus, tried and died 4-5 times... Even the Scepter of God is hard :/
Last edited by _Player_One_ on Jul 16, 2014, 11:23:20 PM
"
Oxix wrote:
for 5L carcass jack , add empower ;)

Why?

Empower in the RF link only affects RF, which doesn't change damage at different levels. It only provides a larger 'more spell damage' effect, which this build doesn't utilize.

"
_Player_One_ wrote:

As you can see i am using a lot of Blood Magic gems, because i only have 4 mana left after the 3 Auras, so i can't cast anything from mana :/

Can i do without the Sovereignty cluster (so i can take more life nodes), even if i have to use 15 Blood Magic gems?

Sovereignty ultimately grants an additional +1% to maximum fire resistance with a level 20 Purity of Fire gem. You can do without it, but don't underestimate the importance of fire resistance - even after you can sustain Righteous Fire.

Your tree is fine - go for the maximum life version. More life means more damage, more regeneration, and better survivability. Just be sure to pick up Sovereignty at some point.

The Blood Dance is not necessary for survival - they just enhance toughness. 5% (or 6%, with a nice corruption) life regeneration is a lot.

I recommend that you replace the helmet and jewelry. You want high-end life rolls for all of those pieces. The +10% increased fire damage affix on the ring is less useful than a high life roll.

Spells linked to CwDT gems do not cost mana when they activate. You can remove the Blood Magic gems from those links.

Separately: there's no need to use shortened URLs on this forum. You can specify URL text, as such: tropical fish. Quote this post in the reply editor to see the exact syntax, if you're curious.
Last edited by SilkTopHat on Jul 17, 2014, 11:18:44 AM
"
SilkTopHat wrote:

...Sovereignty ultimately grants an additional +1% to maximum fire res...
...go for the maximum life version...
...Just be sure to pick up Sovereignty at some point...

Thank you for your input SilkTopHat :)

Hmmm, if we assume that the build X stops at taking the three 8% HP nodes in the Holy Strength cluster, i need to spend 5 points to get to Sovereignty.
In the Max HP build (thanks for the url tip!), i need to drop 5x 6% HP nodes, which brings me from 314% life to 284%.
Is it worth it? I know it's not a yes or no answer, depends on you build, gear and even personal play style, but just as a "first glance" does it worth it?

Alternative, since that Aura boost will also work on the Vitality (right?), could we instead drop some 0.4% regen nodes? 1-2 maybe? Can we calculate the increase the Sovereignty buff will have on Vitality?
Like if Purity of Fire gets a buff similar to +3 gem levels (according to the wiki 5% max res is at lvl23), does it mean that Vitality will also be like 3 lvls higher (so a pathetic 0.15% regen more)?

And thanks for pointing out that skills linked to CWDT doesn't use mana, now i also added Immortal Call to my gear :)

And i killed Dominus (solo) at lvl62, with a couple of trips back to town to recharge my flasks, and with 4 unused skill points: i don't use the points until i can make up my mind about where to go...
At least i don't have to worry about Sovereignty until i have a lvl20 Purity of Fire gem, lol :D

I will find some better gear, and a try at the Blood Dance boots if i can.
Thanks!
Last edited by _Player_One_ on Jul 17, 2014, 11:26:02 PM
whats new? i dident played 3months why ppls using now doryani catalyst and not Redbeak ?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jul 18, 2014, 12:42:18 AM
"
whats new? i dident played 3months why ppls using now doryani catalyst and not Redbeak ?

Snapshotting is being fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info