PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

This is my first post here so I'd like to start by thanking Oro for his excellent guide - thanks Oro!

In another guide on these forums:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/926461/page/1

Niffler explains how he is running dual curses at maximum level using Curse On Hit. He runs level 20 Flammability and Elemental Weakness. According to Niffler, even without snapshotting, this build remains very strong using dual curses and Doryani's.

Niffler's ideas seem sound - I think I'm going to go the dual curse route too using Doedre's Damning. One drawback to Niffler's particular approach (which uses Curse on Hit) is that you'll need quite a few links to pull it off: curse on hit, some sort of attack, probably blood magic, 2 curses and probably life gain on hit - 6 links. Of course you can just manually apply the curses if you prefer thus avoiding the need for a 6-link.

Anyhow, I thought I'd share Niffler's ideas in this thread and perhaps get some feedback on what you guys think of the dual curse idea.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 8, 2014, 10:41:54 AM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
This is my first post here so I'd like to start by thanking Oro for his excellent guide - thanks Oro!

Niffler explains how he is running dual curses at maximum level using Curse On Hit. He runs level 20 Flammability and Elemental Weakness. According to Niffler, even without snapshotting, this build remains very strong using dual curses and Doryani's.

Niffler's ideas seem sound - I think I'm going to go the dual curse route too using Doedre's Damning. One drawback to Niffler's particular approach (which uses Curse on Hit) is that you'll need quite a few links to pull it off: curse on hit, some sort of attack, probably blood magic, 2 curses and probably life gain on hit - 6 links. Of course you can just manually apply the curses if you prefer thus avoiding the need for a 6-link.

Anyhow, I thought I'd share Niffler's ideas in this thread and perhaps get some feedback on what you guys think of the dual curse idea.

check page 117

Spoiler
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
Last edited by v1br0 on Jul 8, 2014, 3:12:45 PM
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Adding another curse is perfect for the build, but you have to get lucky with vaal orbs and sometimes it's very difficult to get what you want. It adds around 5k dps to the current 20k dps.
Removed
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 9, 2014, 3:19:24 AM
Oro can you explain how to farm in low lvl's??
"
kubuaq1 wrote:
Oro can you explain how to farm in low lvl's??

Just join in some party and ure good to go. Took like 2 days from me to get 1-65.
Or you can farm with flameblast/searing bond or with facebreakers.
Removed
Last edited by BerntNilsen on Jul 12, 2014, 8:08:02 AM

Last edited by v1br0 on Jul 14, 2014, 4:45:07 AM
What about Vulnerability? You have Elemental Weakness and Flammability but surely only one of those is needed with Vuln? It does give you an extra 40% increased damage over time...
"
Iusia wrote:
What about Vulnerability? You have Elemental Weakness and Flammability but surely only one of those is needed with Vuln? It does give you an extra 40% increased damage over time...

Elemental Weakness and Flammability I use for Atziri (she reflect curse)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info