Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

"
Quantume wrote:
2 things about this guide...

1: it is fucking hard to get frenzy charges when you're supposed to do the kill, RF won't count as a kill so that doesn't generate frenzy charges.

Are you using The Blood Dance? They work fine for me. Are you in parties where you aren't scoring kills? If so, use:

"
Quantume wrote:
2: rejuv totem lvl 5 is useless on cwdt, it has such low life and 100% aggro it keeps getting destroyed the second it spawns...

Yep. Just use Immortal Call.
"
Quantume wrote:
"
Kiritsu wrote:
Is there any guide to leveling up the character before reaching the stage of being capable of using RF?

Depends on what gear you have ready/can afford.

Searing bond is really cheap and start taking the 15+15+30% burn nodes over templar, before you go right around to the duelist paths.
Add a inc burn gem, bm curse and play in parties, easy leveling up fast.

Ohh! Thanks buddy :)
Just a quick question. What would be better to use on CWDT - Vulnerablility or Ele Weakness?
Currently using Temporal Chains with some Q due to socket colours - it works quite nice too.

I can see Oro is running the first one, when ZiggyD in his guide suggests Ele Weakness.
Which one will work better in general?
Last edited by yeenzoo on Jun 16, 2014, 4:34:44 PM
I liked that after tests:
Spoiler
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
"
yeenzoo wrote:
Just a quick question. What would be better to use on CWDT - Vulnerablility or Ele Weakness?
Currently using Temporal Chains with some Q due to socket colours - it works quite nice too.

I can see Oro is running the first one, when ZiggyD in his guide suggests Ele Weakness.
Which one will work better in general?

I commented on it here and a bit more extensively here.
Do I not take +1 to maximum frenzy charge? Since I sharkskin boots isn't viable
"
Kiritsu wrote:
Do I not take +1 to maximum frenzy charge? Since I sharkskin boots isn't viable

If you aren't going to use The Blood Dance, don't take the Frenzy Charge from either the passive tree or Kraityn in Merciless.

That being said, I provided an argument a few pages back for why The Blood Dance boots are good. Check it out - you might find it informative.
"
VixTrader wrote:
How's that snapshot fix doing?

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
... As a result, if you unsocket the Righteous Fire gem, the effect will persist, but will no longer update with changes to support gems as there's no skill gem for them to support. However, if you then make changes to your gear or passives that would affect the skill, it will still detect this and change its effectiveness accordingly. ...

Posted today here.
Hi, trying this build myself and really runs good(@82 doing 72 maps) but still have some questions.

RF has no DPS in the charscreen, so could anyone confirm that the Redbeak switch works and is this better than a cast with Searing Touch ?

If i would change to Searing Touch and put RF in it, would it still work when I switch back to Phoenix/weapon ?

Running 3 standard auras right now in my Alpha's(Fire,Grace,Vitality), but I dont see another usefull 40% aura i could use (max res ~130) and I'm asking myself if i could run determination, but even with the 2x4% mana reduce next to Sovereignty I'm missing few %, is there any way/item i don't see which would make this work ?

As I got good res, is there any option for another weapon than Aurumvorax ?
I see Oro is using Divinarius, but as he is casting RF on his Redbeaks, are the stats (10%increased radius, spell damage) working when he switches back or u only get the stats u have at the time u cast RF and his Divinarius is pretty useless(except for the flameblast) ?

Thx
"
Nygis wrote:
Hi, trying this build myself and really runs good(@82 doing 72 maps) but still have some questions.

RF has no DPS in the charscreen, so could anyone confirm that the Redbeak switch works and is this better than a cast with Searing Touch ?

If i would change to Searing Touch and put RF in it, would it still work when I switch back to Phoenix/weapon ?

Running 3 standard auras right now in my Alpha's(Fire,Grace,Vitality), but I dont see another usefull 40% aura i could use (max res ~130) and I'm asking myself if i could run determination, but even with the 2x4% mana reduce next to Sovereignty I'm missing few %, is there any way/item i don't see which would make this work ?

As I got good res, is there any option for another weapon than Aurumvorax ?
I see Oro is using Divinarius, but as he is casting RF on his Redbeaks, are the stats (10%increased radius, spell damage) working when he switches back or u only get the stats u have at the time u cast RF and his Divinarius is pretty useless(except for the flameblast) ?

Thx

Test the redbeaks and see it works

To the other questions i don't know this is why i want snapshot anything removed from RF since i can't tell what works or what doesn't since it doesn't show/tell you (and i odn't have that item so i can't test) but even if i did i don't think you could see a 12% area effect so

Still not sure if iir/iiq works if you snapshot it then remove the gems since iir is on kill but if what RF does is right then it SHOULD work since the gems are still init (can't test)

You should be able to run vit/grace/fire/demeter if you have the reduce nodes at the top of where everyone goes i was at one point using all res auras + vit and grace
Last edited by Lynerus on Jun 20, 2014, 8:17:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info