[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Would like to know of your build / thoughts -- updates to it in 2.0
I recently switched over to RF on my witch with your build.
The cast on stun is not triggering often.
Spoiler

With all kinds of stupid fked up playstyle due to desync...

how can we get some level of reliability on the life leech
With gear my resistances to fire are at 92% ...

Here is my tree.. its the high level / low budget one ... without the damage passives near the templar tree..

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8EBwYOCfYMXwx9EH8RUBJpFxwXLxkuGj4abBslHKcdFB8CJLAn7Sj6KS4spi0fL281uTbFN4M8LT1fQYdCo0cGS65Ms0z_UlNTpVXWVw1XyVugXGtcil8_X2pk52h0aPJtGXC7cXl713wOfLh-WX_GgKSCx4RIi3qPRo_6kNaUoJUgl5WX9Jitna6io6brpwinK6dVrY2vbLc-uJPBxcHzw23E9saexq7PftDQ1HzYJNkT2VvZYdpi2t3b59-K4vfpAuvu7BjxrPfB-ej60g==
Domine Non Es Dignus
"

8. Some Math

Righteous Fire Damage Calculation

Formula:(((L+ES)/2)*D)*CE

L = Life
ES = EnergyShield
D = Total increase of damage from equip/gems/passives (BurningDmg/ElementalDmg/FireDmg/AreaDmg/Damage over time - Spell Damage does NOT count)
CE = Concentrated Effect Multiplier (1,69 at Level 20)

Righteous Fire Lifedrain - "How much lifereg do i need?"

Formula: ((((L*0,9)+(ES*0,7))/ES)*(100-R))*IB

L = Life
ES = EnergyShield
R = Maximum Fireresistance
IB = Increased Buff Effect aka Inner Force

I was looking for some inspiration to improve my life based RF build. First of all i realy like the idea of useing ES instead. But when i calculated my life regen for the life build i noticed some slight errors.

The first formula is perfectly fine.
i would rewrite it like this:
(((L+ES)/2)*(1+(D/100)))*CE

However i think the second one is wrong.
The difference for me is 810 damage taken to 867 damage taken.

The formula i used is this: ((L*0,9)+(ES*0,7))*(1-(R/100))

good luck with your build and let me know if you have any feedback on this formula.
Last edited by Blue_Boon on Jul 6, 2015, 3:49:28 PM
we need a update :-P
Yea, i will update the guide as soon as possible
Currently installing the Patch, but i was already theory-crafting a lot with new Passive-tree

I probably have to get a Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel before i can test the Tree properly - But for the rich guys out there who dont care about buying Regret orbs later - here is the full tree:

You will need a Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel and a Level 3 Enhance if you want to keep all Auras - otherwise you have to switch Purity of Ice or Lightning with Arctic Armor

I still have the exact values of DPS/ES etc saved somewhere in a document, so i`ll compare the pre and post patch numbers soon - but at the first look, it seems i got a decent amount of more damage but also a little bit less ES

And i have no idea how the Life Leech change will influence this build

Greetings

Updated Passives + Gear + Skills to 2.0
Updated Gear

I will add a Jewel section later this day
"
Blue_Boon wrote:
"

8. Some Math

Righteous Fire Damage Calculation

Formula:(((L+ES)/2)*D)*CE

L = Life
ES = EnergyShield
D = Total increase of damage from equip/gems/passives (BurningDmg/ElementalDmg/FireDmg/AreaDmg/Damage over time - Spell Damage does NOT count)
CE = Concentrated Effect Multiplier (1,69 at Level 20)

Righteous Fire Lifedrain - "How much lifereg do i need?"

Formula: ((((L*0,9)+(ES*0,7))/ES)*(100-R))*IB

L = Life
ES = EnergyShield
R = Maximum Fireresistance
IB = Increased Buff Effect aka Inner Force

I was looking for some inspiration to improve my life based RF build. First of all i realy like the idea of useing ES instead. But when i calculated my life regen for the life build i noticed some slight errors.

The first formula is perfectly fine.
i would rewrite it like this:
(((L+ES)/2)*(1+(D/100)))*CE

However i think the second one is wrong.
The difference for me is 810 damage taken to 867 damage taken.

The formula i used is this: ((L*0,9)+(ES*0,7))*(1-(R/100))

good luck with your build and let me know if you have any feedback on this formula.

Well, if you want to apply this formula on a life based build, you have to do it like this:

(((L*0,9)+(ES*0,7))/L)*(100-R)

i've not taken Inner Force into account, since it has been removed from the game anyway

The Difference beetween my formula and yours is the fact, that i am calculating the % of ES/Life removed per second, while your formula calculates a flat amount - the reason why it showed an odd number (in your case ~800) is because you divided by the smaller number instead of the higher one (in your case, you divided it by your total ES pool even though your max HP is higher)

Or in other words: you calculated how much % of your Total ES you are loosing per second - which is a little above 800% - propably because your ES-pool is pretty small :P

TLDR:
My Formula: Percentage damage/s
Your Formula: Flat damage/s

Greetings
Last edited by Yalani on Jul 13, 2015, 7:47:26 PM
Added Jewel-section

I will update my current Character-Stats tomorrow
Hello Yalani
What do you think about Mortal Conviction node?
It can allow to run more auras and increase your HP for more damage but in exchange you give up area nodes and aura effect nodes.

something like that
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56ILHQYco-rc-V8mYrYPMN4MNfDwtpuvqusauLKa0DMT2DF8LYZDWRnHK0yftHKevbOGIvooGDhkuU6Vo8h2qkyfUfNlh8B9_xu-ICfatjVcNogCio8HF-TfPfvGs4XPB8-wY1892rCkumjuVIFyKj_pwu0mx6hh8uJ_fgpstH_DV0NB71_jrGj7vfDwF7DgdT0lRX2oUcV8_KU81uQ485CKePBFQpyvfvxpsjHZtGdtP98Gdrtlb4MOnCAN1GyUlvI9GkStLrh0Um6FYd-kCEmn3118EFxyESHF5XGvDbQ==
"
MadNiceGuy wrote:
Hello Yalani
What do you think about Mortal Conviction node?
It can allow to run more auras and increase your HP for more damage but in exchange you give up area nodes and aura effect nodes.

something like that
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56ILHQYco-rc-V8mYrYPMN4MNfDwtpuvqusauLKa0DMT2DF8LYZDWRnHK0yftHKevbOGIvooGDhkuU6Vo8h2qkyfUfNlh8B9_xu-ICfatjVcNogCio8HF-TfPfvGs4XPB8-wY1892rCkumjuVIFyKj_pwu0mx6hh8uJ_fgpstH_DV0NB71_jrGj7vfDwF7DgdT0lRX2oUcV8_KU81uQ485CKePBFQpyvfvxpsjHZtGdtP98Gdrtlb4MOnCAN1GyUlvI9GkStLrh0Um6FYd-kCEmn3118EFxyESHF5XGvDbQ==

I cant open your link - it tells me, that this is an old version of the tree

I've also already thought about a bloodmagic version of this build, but you have to spend 9 additional Skillpoints to get it

The thing is, there is absolutlely nothing we could respec; ES increases our Survivability AND our damage, Aura-Effect buffs Discipline and Vitality by A LOT and more importantly also increases our maximum Resistances

The AoE of RF is pretty small anyway(especially after the 2.0 Patch), so i really dont want to loose this aswell
Last edited by Yalani on Jul 15, 2015, 5:13:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info