[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Voidbringer gloves cost way to much.

I got it so im reneging a little bit.

Getting the Vertex 3red 1 blue is not cheap.
"
spawn10459 wrote:
Voidbringer gloves cost way to much.

I got it so im reneging a little bit.

Getting the Vertex 3red 1 blue is not cheap.

Well, you do have gloves with 230 ES and 50 Int which are even better than Voidbringer :)
Your gloves are amazing for this build BTW, i have been looking for something like this for months, but couldnt find any below 10 Exalted :P

You are also using Voideye, wich means that you dont need Geofris/Vertex + Empower - just get a helmet with a decent Amount of ES and maybe some Int (you can get a 300 ES helmet for ~3 chaos)

Also try to ged rid of additional Life on your gear - replace your right ring with a moonstone ring if you can (preferably one with additional ES and Int)

You can also add me ingame if you like, so we can try some stuff out
Last edited by Yalani on May 5, 2015, 9:05:20 AM
Not use im am going to keep useing Void EYE. my resistances are not capped. getting rid of void eye would allow me more options for resistances.
Got a new Belt and New Ring and still having ton's of issues. I cant stay alive.
How much Energy Shield do you have and what is your Energy Shield regen right now ?
Are your resistances capped (and, if possible, overcapped) ?

I played a hybrid based RF Arcer with 7K ES and 90% fire resist (so 100% with flasks) and around 11% regen on the tree (no Shav's Revelation since I was casting things) and had no problem surviving even on 77/78 maps. I just carried around 3 Ruby Flasks to be able to constantly be under Ruby Flask while in combat to have that 11% ES regen as my way to outsustain damage.

Most of the time, the regen was more than enough and I had one (then two) Vaal Disciplines in cases of emergency or long boss fights.

Even before getting to 7k ES (with pretty nice gear), I started playing hybrid RF with 5k ES and still had no problems surviving while facetanking pretty much everything on maps.

And with this build, it's very easy to get a high Energy Shield, so you shouldn't be having that much trouble.
Im at 5k ES and 510 ES per second.

i regen very very little.

I have 92% fire resist and about 78% all other resistances.

Is the problem that i done have Ghost reaver with Cast of Stun + spells + life leech?
Last edited by spawn10459 on May 6, 2015, 1:01:16 PM
"
spawn10459 wrote:
Im at 5k ES and 510 ES per second.

i regen very very little.

I have 92% fire resist and about 78% all other resistances.

Is the problem that i done have Ghost reaver with Cast of Stun + spells + life leech?

Yes, you should give Ghost Reaver a try - its just 3 additional Points anyway

It also seems, that you are using a mix of 2 different Skilltrees - you can save 1 point and trade 4%AoE for 5% ES if you respec the red nodes:
http://imgur.com/eeBo7rX

+ you are also closer to the 4 Hybrid ES nodes
Last edited by Yalani on May 6, 2015, 2:38:06 PM
With my current gear and resistances why isnt this build working?
"
spawn10459 wrote:
With my current gear and resistances why isnt this build working?

I will try to contact you ingame and have a look at it
Would Enhance and Empower work with RF? and also would we be able to support RF straightaway at level 65?
Last edited by G3nobee56 on Jun 1, 2015, 8:03:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info