[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

What about a life based RF like old times? Or isn't it possible anymore?
"
Akaihime wrote:

No idea, i havent played a single life-based character so far :P
Last edited by Yalani on Mar 20, 2015, 8:42:53 PM
"
Akaihime wrote:

There are much more life-based RF than ES-based RF characters ^^
Just check out the Marauder forums, you'll find plenty of life RF builds (or even in the Witch build list, I think there's one life-based RF/Incinerate build)
Added Atziri Video
Updated my Passives + Stats
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 6, 2015, 2:39:12 PM
which is better to use gems to lvl 65? (we do not have multislot items) started a low-budget build, and faced with the fact that we do not have enough mana to cast skills and auras (discipline + Vitality / mana regen) + little damage. because cleanup levels is slow. (about bosses such as dominius / piety is better not to speak)
I took a lvl 60 and then worse. I hope that you will be able to advise.
sorry for my google =)
Is this build still viable.

Also im using Lighting tendrils and searing bond to level. Yeah it sucks balls.

What really sucks is that searing bond linked with life leach and mana leach does NOTHING.
"
DeM4 wrote:
which is better to use gems to lvl 65? (we do not have multislot items) started a low-budget build, and faced with the fact that we do not have enough mana to cast skills and auras (discipline + Vitality / mana regen) + little damage. because cleanup levels is slow. (about bosses such as dominius / piety is better not to speak)
I took a lvl 60 and then worse. I hope that you will be able to advise.
sorry for my google =)

Oh hi! Sorry for the late response - didnt had that much time during the last week.

Yea, leveling sucks pretty hard, since the only thing my tree is actually providing is a lot of Energy Shield (which is pretty useless early on)

Thats the main reason why i said, that you shouldnt play this build if you are new to the game.

I would advice to ignore Righteous Fire completely until lvl 65 and either level with the searing touch (which got quitely expensive during the last months for some reasons) and fireball or the usual facebreaker + merginolds combo - if you level with those items, you usually dont care about your passive tree anyways.

"
Is this build still viable.

Yes, the build is still viable - i also do have a little bit more damage and energy shield than in the video now, because i upgraded some items and gems (~10500 ES and ~44000 DPS on RF @level 93)
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 27, 2015, 12:16:30 PM
Are you still using the same passive tree build?

also what is facebreaker + merginolds combo. I know what FB's are but Merginolds... no idea.

Do you get ghost raver (life steel to ES) after level 60?
Last edited by spawn10459 on Apr 28, 2015, 7:46:06 AM
"
spawn10459 wrote:
Are you still using the same passive tree build?

also what is facebreaker + merginolds combo. I know what FB's are but Merginolds... no idea.

Do you get ghost raver (life steel to ES) after level 60?

I was spelling it wrong, sorry :P

Yes, im still using the same passive tree

Regarding Ghost Reaver: depends on the build you are leveling with - you have to decide it for yourself if you need some extra lifesteal or not
But you should definitely get it as soon as possible after you switch to Righteous Fire @Level 65

BTW: Since you got ~20 Respecpoints for free anyways, you can of course skill some extra Life while leveling if you dont have proper gear to survive until level 65

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info