[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Added formulas to RF-damage and RF-degeneration
Nice to see a fellow RF'er, im currently running an ES/RF/Arcer and happily farming Atziri.

Build looks strong, i would probably change up a few passives if i was to do it myself but on a whole nice. Looking forward to seeing its updates.
Added a new passivetree with 8 Auras

"
Howsya wrote:
Nice to see a fellow RF'er, im currently running an ES/RF/Arcer and happily farming Atziri.

Build looks strong, i would probably change up a few passives if i was to do it myself but on a whole nice. Looking forward to seeing its updates.

Thanks a lot (:
Added Gear + Stats
-removed leveling section (because im lazy)
-revamped most of the guide and added a final passivetree

I will add a new Video in ~1 hour when its done uploading to complete the guide for this patch
Added a new Video - Guide finished for now
-Added New Passives
-Updated Stats
-Added low Budget-Build (~15 Chaos)
I thought I might try this, I found the righteous fire gem and it looks so bad I knew I wanted to try and make it work. I started playing last month so I have 0 currency and 0 gear. Is there any way I should try and build this using what I find and can save up for while leveling? Was hoping to play on bloodlines.
I Just can t get how is that possible to have that much max res and life reg with this items and build
can u please make little calculations on how do u stack it
"
I Just can t get how is that possible to have that much max res and life reg with this items and build
can u please make little calculations on how do u stack it

Fireres: 75% base + 8% (Rise of the Phoenix) = 83%
Level 23 Purity of Fire = 5% + 69% increased Aura Effect from the passivetree = 8%
83% + 8% = 91% + 1% (Passivetree) = 92%

Lifereg: 4% (Shavronnes) + 4,8% (Passive) + 2,7% (Vitality) = 11,5%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info