[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
thoicool wrote:

Works with RF. The increased spell dmg taken does not affect RF.

Yes it works, but i would not recommend it, since you will take double damage from spell-based enemies - not worth the 30% damage increase
"

Thanks; do you know if the new vaal implicit "% of fire damage leeched as life" works with RF?

That would be pretty awesome if it did.

I dont know, but i guess its not working, since RF is basically a degen-aura and not damage you are doing by yourself
Does this work on actual version?
yes. didnt try atziri though
You can get much higher ES and damage with the es version, i had a righteous fire es for pvp and had around 14k es and calculated approx 55k+ rf dps with 1.7k regen/s. It was fun in pvp before they nerfed the build but for me pve rf was quite boring after a while.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on May 9, 2014, 6:35:42 AM
Hello,

At the moment i got 4K5 es and 315 reg/sec and 89% fire res, but i can't sustain RF.

My question is simple how many Reg do i need to sustain rf ? and is it possible to reach this goal without Shavronne's ring and by following the scion's passive tree skill.

(I'm playing in ambush league and i'm lvl 66)

Thanks for you attention.

PS : Sorry for my bad English :p

Last edited by MisterWolfman on May 14, 2014, 5:47:19 PM
Has anyone ACTUALLY got this working without using Shavronne's Revelation? I know the theory is there, but I have yet to actually see anyone posting their gear or them running a map with it.
"
dandan88 wrote:
Has anyone ACTUALLY got this working without using Shavronne's Revelation? I know the theory is there, but I have yet to actually see anyone posting their gear or them running a map with it.

I have a revelation but occasionally take it off and switch in other rings. I use pretty much what Yalani lists for his gear. This is all post skill tree revamp though, so I have a couple extra points of max fire res, I also have a corrupted Lazhwar that gives +1 allres.
IGN Aetherys
"
dandan88 wrote:

I don't use Shavronne Revelation and it works perfectly fine. ( no snapshot )

my tree :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbEZYSaRccFy8ZLhpsHNwdFB2qJIsksCftKPopTy0fLdIu_y9vOtg74TwFPI49Dz1fQ2NGcUbXTdhQUFJTVbVV1lcNV8lY9V3GXz9k52aeZ71odGoebRlwu3FNcXl2gny7f8aApIFvgseG0Yt6i4yMdo9Gj6aRzpMnl5WX9Jitms-boZ2uncSePJ7Nn9-iD6KjpwinK6gYtAy00bUEtzG4k8EEwcXB88NtxPbIDNDQ0iHZE9lh4XPhiOL35CLquuvu7BjsOO0g7m_vfPIv8933wfno-tI=

I have 6k ES, 95 % resist fire, 84 % resist lightning ( 85 % with the passiv nodes ).
Ice Nova+Added lightning+Spell Echo triple shocktacks packs easily and proc EE.

I need just one additionnal passiv node 0.4 % regen to sustain 50 % regen map, will take it at next level. Ideally I would need to lvl it until 95 to make it really completed ( with Pain Attunement, Arcane Vision, extra max lightning/cold resist ) but well...
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jul 30, 2014, 8:24:32 AM
Is this build still viable after all the changes with Forsaken Masters? It seems like RF as a build is pretty screwed now.
IGN Aetherys
Finally updated to 1.3 (-:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info