[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Where are you pulling life leech from? I dont see it in your gem set up. So not really sure how your life leeching.
"
spawn10459 wrote:
Where are you pulling life leech from? I dont see it in your gem set up. So not really sure how your life leeching.

Have a look at the spells in my Body Armor :)

Cast When Stunned + Life Leech + 4 AoE Spells

The idea behind this is basically, that you will outregenerate all the smaller hits anyway due to 10%(or more) lifereg.
The only thing you really care about is huge spike damage - and huge amount of damage will usually stun you.
This will also proc the Immortal Call-combo in your Shield, which should give your Cast When Stunned setup enough time to heal before enemies are able to damage you again.
Would a better combo be

CWDT + Warlords mark for %damage life steal and mana steal?
"
spawn10459 wrote:
Would a better combo be

Edit. this may not be a good idea for when you have RF running but may be a good idea for leveling up.

yeah just hit level 51 and i'm just getting instakilled left and right. Really need to come up with a new way to level for this build.
Last edited by spawn10459 on Apr 29, 2015, 11:02:25 AM
"
spawn10459 wrote:
Would a better combo be

I dont use any active skills (I also cant, because my mana is completely reserved by auras anyway) and Warlords Mark` Lifesteal also doesnt work with RF, which makes it kinda useless for this build

"
yeah just hit level 51 and i'm just getting instakilled left and right. Really need to come up with a new way to level for this build.

Well, you could also just join some public Fellshrine/Docks-Groups and leech some EXP if you really cant do any further progress alone - But this is exactly what i meant; leveling sucks so damn hard with build if you dont have a stash full of low level Uniques or leveling items, because you are essentially playing without a passivetree^^
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 29, 2015, 11:24:20 AM
I may try and reroll this build to try and come up with a leveling to 65 build with little respec points.

EDIT. do you keep RF up all the time. even at level 57 i cant keep it up for more then 4 seconds. wow that came out wrong :)
Last edited by spawn10459 on Apr 30, 2015, 9:24:06 AM
That's normal, you need a Rise of the Phenix to be able to sustain RF degeneration with high fire resistance (that means a high lvl Purity of Fire and a Rise of the Phenix) and high life regeneration on the tree.
Right now im at around 1400 ES per second.

Purity of fire is at level 16 in a georfy helm with the empower game at level 2 so its at level 18. i have a level 20 waiting just need to freaking level up :).

I think the only change to this build im going to do is to get more ES per second and not go for any life leech to ES. See if that works.
i cant run it coud someone help me id really like to play it maybe someone coud add me on poe or send me a email saying youd like to talk with me and help me im just looking to have fun id really apreciate a gentleman helping me :) (martin.gf@hotmail.com)
"
dezalo wrote:
i cant run it coud someone help me id really like to play it maybe someone coud add me on poe or send me a email saying youd like to talk with me and help me im just looking to have fun id really apreciate a gentleman helping me :) (martin.gf@hotmail.com)

I guess the character you are using for this build is "ThisWillBeTheLast", right?

You are missing the Purity of Fire and also Discipline
You should also switch your weapon to Ephemeral Edge and get some Gloves with more ES
You can also skill the 3 HP reg nodes in the Templar Area if thats still not enough

Greetings
Last edited by Yalani on May 5, 2015, 6:44:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info