[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Hi Yalani, why you have skilled "Pain Attunement" ?
I think it doesn't work.

Wiki: Passives: The burning effect that damages both the player and enemies is not affected by x% increased Spell Damage. As of Patch 1.0.2 x% increased Burning Damage and x% increased Fire Damage no longer increases the self-inflicted damage, but does increase damage to monsters.

Sry for my bad English :( but i hope you understand ;)

My Build

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAW8EBw18EVASaRVQFm8XHBcvGYoabBqPHNwdFB1PHaofAiSqJLAnLyj6KU8spi0fL280CjW5NsU26TdmN4M62D1fRnFJUUmxTLNSU1XWVytXyVxrXIpfal-waPJtGW-ecLtxeXvXf8aApIKbgseDCYRIhMWFe4t6jHaPGo_6kFWTJ5UglS6XlZf0mjubtZ2unjyf36IAoqOm66cIpyu0DLiTvYLBxcHzwzrDbcpK0NDXz9gk2RPfiuFz4Yji9-Nq5CLpAuq66-7sGOw473zviPAf8NX22vfB-Tf56PrS-wn-Sf6z?accountName=Zodiii&characterName=Noisma
Last edited by Zodiii on Jul 16, 2015, 9:04:51 AM
"
Zodiii wrote:
Hi Yalani, why you have skilled "Pain Attunement" ?
I think it doesn't work.

Wiki: Passives: The burning effect that damages both the player and enemies is not affected by x% increased Spell Damage. As of Patch 1.0.2 x% increased Burning Damage and x% increased Fire Damage no longer increases the self-inflicted damage, but does increase damage to monsters.

Sry for my bad English :( but i hope you understand ;)

My Build

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAW8EBw18EVASaRVQFm8XHBcvGYoabBqPHNwdFB1PHaofAiSqJLAnLyj6KU8spi0fL280CjW5NsU26TdmN4M62D1fRnFJUUmxTLNSU1XWVytXyVxrXIpfal-waPJtGW-ecLtxeXvXf8aApIKbgseDCYRIhMWFe4t6jHaPGo_6kFWTJ5UglS6XlZf0mjubtZ2unjyf36IAoqOm66cIpyu0DLiTvYLBxcHzwzrDbcpK0NDXz9gk2RPfiuFz4Yji9-Nq5CLpAuq66-7sGOw473zviPAf8NX22vfB-Tf56PrS-wn-Sf6z?accountName=Zodiii&characterName=Noisma

Sure, you are right. But its 1 point to get 30% more damage for the 4 triggered spells in his chest! :-)
"
Firnefex wrote:

Sure, you are right. But its 1 point to get 30% more damage for the 4 triggered spells in his chest! :-)

Exactly :)

BTW @Zodiii
You should leave your Cast when Damage taken + Immortal Call at level 1 and also switch your Enduring Cry with Increased Duration
Enduring Cry + CwDt doesnt work anymore since the Awakening Patch

Greetings
Last edited by Yalani on Jul 16, 2015, 6:06:25 PM
When you will upload some new endgame videos? :-)
Want to see how it competes now as my LL RF FB Prolif doesn't work anymore and I wait how to actually skill!
Last edited by Firnefex on Jul 17, 2015, 12:27:23 AM
Has anyone tried this vs a life RF build?
And if so do you think this build is better (tankier/more dmg/etc)?

I am thinking about respecting my crit arc witch to this cause its not that good and the name I pick would fit since my other char is life based RF id have both
"
Firnefex wrote:
When you will upload some new endgame videos? :-)
Want to see how it competes now as my LL RF FB Prolif doesn't work anymore and I wait how to actually skill!

Soon ;)

I currently have 50k DPS (without counting Elemental Equilibrium) and 10,5k ES, which is about 500 less ES but 5000 more DPS than before - so overall a Buff

Cast when Stunned has been buffed by 20% (or30%?) which is also pretty nice - but i still think, that i lost a little bit of tankyness due to the lifeleech changes

"
Has anyone tried this vs a life RF build?
And if so do you think this build is better (tankier/more dmg/etc)?

If you have a limited budget (cant affort shavronnes wrappings for example), you should go with the Lifebased build, otherwise Life- and ES- based Builds should be pretty even (i think i do have a little bit more damage though, but im not entirely sure - would be nice if you could post your stats)

The Difference is, that i do have a lot more Max Resist while a Lifebased Build has a ton of Armor
•Added a TLDR-Guide
•Added 2.0 pre/post Patch Comparison
•Updated 2.0 Stats
•Changed the Passives a little bit (exit of Witch-Area)
Last edited by Yalani on Jul 17, 2015, 11:17:28 PM
Hi.... how is this in a party? :)
real stupid question but, RF ticks for 90% MAX life per second. He skilled that Life Leech Life Reg apply to ES. How does he not die from the 90% life degeneration ? he should be damaged for 90% MAX Life trought ES or not ?
"
Sancho wrote:
Hi.... how is this in a party? :)

I only play in 1-3 man parties usually and the damage is still enough to solo most packs - not sure about 6 man parties though

"
real stupid question but, RF ticks for 90% MAX life per second. He skilled that Life Leech Life Reg apply to ES. How does he not die from the 90% life degeneration ? he should be damaged for 90% MAX Life trought ES or not ?

The damage is mitigated by your Fireresistance - so i actually only take damage equal of ~8% of my max life per second (8% of 2000 Life is pretty much nothing compared to my ES-reg)

And nope, the damage is not going through my ES - like any other source of damage, it drains my ES before Life

Greetings
Last edited by Yalani on Jul 22, 2015, 2:37:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info