[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Quick question, how is the ring "Pyre Sapphire" for this build? The 25-35% increased burning damage seems nice, on top of some 50%+ resistences
I didnt see anything about tempest/hardcore in the first build page + last few pages.. is this build hardcore orientated? Been thinking about a righteous fire build
"
Anvesi wrote:
Quick question, how is the ring "Pyre Sapphire" for this build? The 25-35% increased burning damage seems nice, on top of some 50%+ resistences

The extra burning damage is pretty nice, but it also converts yout colddmg to firedmg, which sucks in addition with Elemental Equilibrium

While a ring like this

will allow you to also proc Elemental Equilibrium with your autoattacks, which is incredible usefull against bosses
And also dont forget that RF's damage is based on your Energyshield, so this will ring not only boost your survivability, but also your damage

"
I didnt see anything about tempest/hardcore in the first build page + last few pages.. is this build hardcore orientated? Been thinking about a righteous fire build

This build is Hardcore viable, IF you have proper gear for it - also keep in mind, that you cannot use RF before 65 (and effectivly @~70) and since this passivetree is kinda useless in the earlier level for other builds (stacking nothing but ES), you will have a hard time leveling up

I honestly dont know about tempest though, since i have no idea what those tempest mods are doing

You can try it, but i think its better if you go to the Marauder section and grab a lifebased RF build - those are less fragile in the earlier level

Greetings
Last edited by Yalani on Jul 24, 2015, 8:14:53 AM
Interesting Yalani. Is this PvP-viable as well? Also, would this work if someone starts from Marauder and not the Witch?(^∇^)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
So I must get this off my chest: this build is a HUGE disapointment. Not because of how good it is when played properly , but because it's unclear for anyone that wants to play when this build will become 'good'. From the original post, you could say you'd need lvl 65 and RotF shield in order to start rolling, this is very untrue. If you've JUST leveled a new character you will NOT be able to do anything with this build. You still need a fuckton of gems with levels. If you do not have a main who can supply you with (for example) a lv 20 purity of fire, you're *#&!ed. You will not be able to even get CLOSE to 88% fire res, making RF unusable. This you will have to keep rolling with other shitty skills not mean for this build and makes this build a hell. I've been trying to make this work but it just won't. Sorry but this is something I think people should know / think off beforehand.
If you respec a lv 70-100 char and you have the gear / gems lying around? No problem then.
You want to do it from scratch (on a new league for example)? lol tough luck.
Last edited by Anvesi on Jul 25, 2015, 10:01:53 AM
"
Anvesi wrote:
So I must get this off my chest: this build is a HUGE disapointment. Not because of how good it is when played properly , but because it's unclear for anyone that wants to play when this build will become 'good'. From the original post, you could say you'd need lvl 65 and RotF shield in order to start rolling, this is very untrue. If you've JUST leveled a new character you will NOT be able to do anything with this build. You still need a fuckton of gems with levels. If you do not have a main who can supply you with (for example) a lv 20 purity of fire, you're *#&!ed. You will not be able to even get CLOSE to 88% fire res, making RF unusable. This you will have to keep rolling with other shitty skills not mean for this build and makes this build a hell. I've been trying to make this work but it just won't. Sorry but this is something I think people should know / think off beforehand.
If you respec a lv 70-100 char and you have the gear / gems lying around? No problem then.

I can feel your disappointment but if you're experienced, it's already clear from viewing the OP's gears and gems that this build requires huge investment and isn't necessarily friendly for everyone. The OP also very clearly made mentioned that this build can be expensive. I hope even in your grief, you'll be able to find other ways that can be fun for you, or make a low-budget version of this which will be more appreciated. May RNG be with you Exile. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
Is this PvP-viable as well?

Before the major PvP patch, it definitely was - but i havent played PvP since then :P

"
Also, would this work if someone starts from Marauder and not the Witch?

Yes, but you will probably waste ~5 skillpoints

"

I'm sorry to hear, that it doesnt work for you and you wasted a lot of time + currency for it, but i've explicitly mentioned it in the low budget section in the OP, that i have NOT tested this stuff in the current patch - It did work before the awakening patch for sure though

I should probably also put a warning in the gearsection and on top of the OP, that playing without 1 of the Shavronne items on a lower level character may not work

You can post your current stats if you want, and i will try my best to help you :)

Greetings
Last edited by Yalani on Jul 25, 2015, 2:22:53 PM
I think the main problem here is that the build requires a high lvl Purity of Fire to be able to run RF, which is not easily accessible to a new player if he doesn't have the currency to buy it or a high lvl character to lvl his own Purity of Fire, thus the strong disappointement of Anvesi.

You should maybe but a WARNING in the budget section that it still requires a high lvl Purity of Fire to run the build and thus still requires some kind of expense to make it work.
First of all, I'm probably going to try and make the low budget RF work and see how I do it, any input is obviously welcome, and hopefully others can learn from it.
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:

I can feel your disappointment but if you're experienced, it's already clear from viewing the OP's gears and gems that this build requires huge investment and isn't necessarily friendly for everyone. The OP also very clearly made mentioned that this build can be expensive.

. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Here's the point, I guess it could be expensive, but that big "but" is there which makes it unclear if it's possible to play on a budget.

Besides that, I'm not griefing but more like slightly annoyed because I wanted it to work better! :)

"
Yalani wrote:

I'm sorry to hear, that it doesnt work for you and you wasted a lot of time + currency for it, but i've explicitly mentioned it in the low budget section in the OP, that i have NOT tested this stuff in the current patch - It did work before the awakening patch for sure though

I should probably also put a warning in the gearsection and on top of the OP, that playing without 1 of the Shavronne items on a lower level character may not work

You can post your current stats if you want, and i will try my best to help you :)

Greetings

Haven't invested too much currency in it, so that's fine. But the impact that Shavronne's ring has must be really what's making this build work. But because it's not in warbands yet (or I think there's exactly 1 from random div. cards which is...60 ex?) it's hard to make it work yes.

Currently I'm running on 11,6% regen and with a lv 17 purity a total of 87% fire res. I still degen ES so that's no good. The only way I can keep up is to spam ruby flasks, add on top of that that I get a lot of damage taken which reks me as well. (I even took extra regen nodes from passives, but to no avail) the only thing I Can think of is that I don't have a single point in aura's yet (havent even gotten to that because I needed regen) so I have no idea how much of a difference that makes.
Last edited by Anvesi on Jul 25, 2015, 3:28:16 PM
"
Haven't invested too much currency in it, so that's fine. But the impact that Shavronne's ring has must be really what's making this build work. But because it's not in warbands yet (or I think there's exactly 1 from random div. cards which is...60 ex?) it's hard to make it work yes.

Currently I'm running on 11,6% regen and with a lv 17 purity a total of 87% fire res. I still degen ES so that's no good. The only way I can keep up is to spam ruby flasks, add on top of that that I get a lot of damage taken which reks me as well. (I even took extra regen nodes from passives, but to no avail) the only thing I Can think of is that I don't have a single point in aura's yet (havent even gotten to that because I needed regen) so I have no idea how much of a difference that makes.

How much Life/ES do you have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info