[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Yalani wrote:
"
Firnefex wrote:
When you will upload some new endgame videos? :-)

Soon ;)

For the time being just a blue 78 Map would be sufficient to see, please!
"
Coming back to the mana problem I had, I've somewhat fixed it at a sacrifice of 0.2% ES regeneration.

What I did is I put Vitality gem outside of The Vertex and now it does not have 33% but 27% mana reserved. This brings me to a total of 56 mana after reservation from Vitality (27%), Discipline (33%) and Purity of Fire (33%). The lvl1 Ice Nova now in The Vertex has a 25 mana cost and have enough mana regeneration to be able to spam it. This is a huge quality of life change for me.

And you will also proc Elemental Equilibrium this way which is pretty nice

I can't do that though, since Shavronnes ring negates my manareg :P

"
Firnefex wrote:
"
Yalani wrote:
"
Firnefex wrote:
When you will upload some new endgame videos? :-)

Soon ;)

For the time being just a blue 78 Map would be sufficient to see, please!

I've made 2 videos today - Atziri + some random gameplay (level 77-79 Maps)

My internet connection is kinda bad, so i will upload it later when i'm going to sleep

Greetings
Last edited by Yalani on Jul 30, 2015, 9:01:45 AM
Atziri Video up - next one coming soon
New Video added
New Gear - I'm at 11000 ES now

Thank you for the Videos!

Because I have no Shav Ring and really want to destroy these barrels and boxes around I decided to go for a selfcast Ice Nova like G_ra with 55 Mana left, but linked with CoH and EleWeakness/Enfeeble.

My Gear so far:
Spoiler

Switchgear:

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA3UGDgn2C2EMXw18EVASaRccFy8YVhkuGmwbJRynHNwdFB1PHaoksCftKPopTy0fL281uTrYPV9GcUmxS65SU1OlVdZXyVh3W6Bca1yKXwRfamTnaHRo8m0ZcLtxeXvXfA58u3_GgKSCm4LHgwmESIx2jxqPRo_6kSuTJ5SglSCX9JitmjuboZ2unjyf36EvoqOnCKcrp1Wtja9stAy4k76KwcXB88NtxPbFisauytPPftDQ1HzXz9kT2VvZYdpi34rhiOQi6QLquuvu7BjsOO9874j3wffX-Tf56PrS_kk=?accountName=Firnefex&characterName=Vestalina

Atm I'm at 8351 ES and have some problems with Auras and Attributes.
My Enlighten Gem has to level first that I can run my 3rd Purity Aura PoL instead of AA. For Mobility I use Flame Dash, and Enduring Cry (without I only have 55% LightRes...) grants me additional protection.
I need all those +Attributes on gear as long as there aren't good Rings without acceptable prices or people aren't online. Have to use a +22STR Jewel too! ;-)

One important question: Are corrupted Rings enchantable?
Last edited by Firnefex on Aug 1, 2015, 8:28:22 AM
"
Firnefex wrote:
Thank you for the Videos!

Because I have no Shav Ring and really want to destroy these barrels and boxes around I decided to go for a selfcast Ice Nova like G_ra with 55 Mana left, but linked with CoH and EleWeakness/Enfeeble.

My Gear so far:
Spoiler

Switchgear:

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA3UGDgn2C2EMXw18EVASaRccFy8YVhkuGmwbJRynHNwdFB1PHaoksCftKPopTy0fL281uTrYPV9GcUmxS65SU1OlVdZXyVh3W6Bca1yKXwRfamTnaHRo8m0ZcLtxeXvXfA58u3_GgKSCm4LHgwmESIx2jxqPRo_6kSuTJ5SglSCX9JitmjuboZ2unjyf36EvoqOnCKcrp1Wtja9stAy4k76KwcXB88NtxPbFisauytPPftDQ1HzXz9kT2VvZYdpi34rhiOQi6QLquuvu7BjsOO9874j3wffX-Tf56PrS_kk=?accountName=Firnefex&characterName=Vestalina

Atm I'm at 8351 ES and have some problems with Auras and Attributes.
My Enlighten Gem has to level first that I can run my 3rd Purity Aura PoL instead of AA. For Mobility I use Flame Dash, and Enduring Cry (without I only have 55% LightRes...) grants me additional protection.
I need all those +Attributes on gear as long as there aren't good Rings without acceptable prices or people aren't online. Have to use a +22STR Jewel too! ;-)

One important question: Are corrupted Rings enchantable?

Looks good so far, but 1 question: why do you waste a socket for a +22STR Jewel, if you can just skill 30 STR on the tree for 1 point? :P
I`d rather use that jewel for another of those + 12% ES Jewels or a good rare one

And i dont think that you can enchant corrupted Items

Greetings
Because I can't spare a skill point and that 22STR jewel is only temporary. Furthermore I need better Jewels first. :-)
Awesome build!! How your Righteous Fire doesn't burn your ES?? I use life RF. If I turns on RF, my ES burning down within 0.1 sec...
"
orion314 wrote:
Awesome build!! How your Righteous Fire doesn't burn your ES?? I use life RF. If I turns on RF, my ES burning down within 0.1 sec...

Lol, its the same why your Life doesn't burn down in 0.1 sec... Life regeneration!
But with Zealot's Oath you have ES-Regen instead of Liferegen.
Im either doing something wrong or very stupid lol

My ES is draining from my RF

I currently am using lvl 20 vit / shavs + other life reg items like fragile bloom

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info