[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
visage wrote:

Still working on the gear, I gotta waste a lot of stat points for dex (3 to be exact) and its pretty annoying

is there anywhere for molten shield in this build?

Molten Shell will proc Elemental Equilibrium which is kinda bad, but you can try to use it in your Cast when Stunned combo

Since you got a legacy Revelation, Im kinda sure that you dont need Shapers Seed - An Onyx Amulet with ES is better and will also solve your DEX problem if you find one with additional DEX/All attributes
Last edited by Yalani on Aug 14, 2015, 11:31:31 AM
how did you get all 5 aura going i cant get the last 1 goingeaven whit a lvl 21 blood magic
thoughts on

in my shield i have - CWDT - Enfeeble - Chaos Golem instead of Immortal Call

And I Plan on getting max cold resist and then use AA for more physical dmg reduction

alsoooooo

So u suggest getting rid of shapers? i feel like the 2% is viable but i am having trouble getting my dex and im sitting at 9.3k ES right now so i am sure that can be improved
just picked up
With life leech nerfed, do you still think ghost reaper will be useful? I seem to be using ruby flasks to heal anyways.

To be more specific, is lifeleech in general useful? I've tried the CWS combo with lifeleech and wouldn't heal much when going off.

Maybe I can save 2 points from ghostreaver and invest it in es/fire damage nodes? would that be productive or stupid.
Last edited by xxxxMasterMindxxxx on Aug 14, 2015, 11:30:01 PM
"
stampefix wrote:
how did you get all 5 aura going i cant get the last 1 goingeaven whit a lvl 21 blood magic

I already PM'd you, but in case someone has the same problem:

Level 2 Enlighten

You can also change Enlighten + Purity of Ice for Arctic Armor + Summon Chaos Golem if you prefer to have some additional Physical Res at the cost of Cold Res

"
thoughts on

in my shield i have - CWDT - Enfeeble - Chaos Golem instead of Immortal Call

And I Plan on getting max cold resist and then use AA for more physical dmg reduction

alsoooooo

So u suggest getting rid of shapers? i feel like the 2% is viable but i am having trouble getting my dex and im sitting at 9.3k ES right now so i am sure that can be improved

You can also change your belt if you need more Resistances
I only took Auxium because it has the highest ES possible on a Belt and i already have capped Resists - The immune to Freeze part is not really needed IMO
And yes, a rare Amulet with a lot of ES and stats is better if yo ualready got enough lifereg

"
With life leech nerfed, do you still think ghost reaper will be useful? I seem to be using ruby flasks to heal anyways.

To be more specific, is lifeleech in general useful? I've tried the CWS combo with lifeleech and wouldn't heal much when going off.

Maybe I can save 2 points from ghostreaver and invest it in es/fire damage nodes? would that be productive or stupid.

2 points are worth 12% ES, which isn't really THAT much

I havent tested this build without Ghostreaver since 2.0, so I'm not sure if it's still worth the gem sockets though

You can link RF with increased Quantitiy/Rarity in your 5/6 Link and get some utility spells in the remaining 4-Link

The possibilities are kinda limited to Triggergem + X though, due to the lack of Mana:

CwDt +
-Phaserun
-Immortal Call
-Lightning Warp/Flame Dash (?)
-Curses
-Golems
-Frostwall
-Arc or Frostnova to proc Elemental Equilibrium

or CwS +
-Molten Shell
-Arctic Beath (Slow field)
-Cold Snap (Freeze)
-Elemental Prolif

"

For me Ghost Reaver is a Must!

Sure, I have ok ES and Regen, but without if there are heavy hitters I could only run for my life 50% of time to fully Reg and go in again.
With I can run in RF range through enemies most of the time because Procs will heal me way faster than Reg.

Note that you need about Lvl 19 gems and Mobs who can easily stun you in order to work.
I wondered myself if CoS is really viable when I cleared Act 4 in every difficulty. Before Lvl 68-70 it didn't work fine. Now its mandatory.
Will there be any changes in connection with the release of 2.1?
hi may i ask,how do you sustain your ES? does your leech only come from Cast on Stun w/ life leech skills? ive followed your build with almost identical gears,however the problem i ran into is ES regen,my Es regen per sec is only 901 which i find extremely hard to keep up my ES running high lvl maps with my total es of 8k. thanks!
"
Will there be any changes in connection with the release of 2.1?

I'm still working on it, but the new Growth and Decay cluster in the Shadow area sound pretty nice.
Also... Blasphemy + Enfeeble + Eleweakness will probably be better than purity of ice/lightning in terms of defense(and damage) - so yeah, there will be some changes.
I'll try to update the guide in the next few days.

"
keb3szeto wrote:
hi may i ask,how do you sustain your ES? does your leech only come from Cast on Stun w/ life leech skills? ive followed your build with almost identical gears,however the problem i ran into is ES regen,my Es regen per sec is only 901 which i find extremely hard to keep up my ES running high lvl maps with my total es of 8k. thanks!

Can you post your gear/links or change your profile to public please?
My ES reg is ~12% with Rubyflask/4% without, which is more than enough.
The CWDT Combo is just some additional defense, since there is nothing else to take anyway.
Last edited by Yalani on Dec 10, 2015, 3:01:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info