[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

It is impossible to run 2 curse - you need a Blood Magic level 21, level 20 Blood Magic will prevent 2 curse witch lvl 2 Enlighten... :(
Last edited by stick111 on Dec 20, 2015, 3:03:33 PM
"
stick111 wrote:
It is impossible to run 2 curse - you need a Blood Magic level 21, level 20 Blood Magic will prevent 2 curse witch lvl 2 Enlighten... :(

Yup, you need either a level 21 BM or a level 3 Enlighten unfortunately.
You can run Arctic Armour instead of your 2. Curse while leveling your Enlinghten though!

Yes - probably will have to run the Arctic Armour - in Talisman league is no extra Ex any Blood Magic 21 lvl or Enlighten 3 lvl. :)
is it possible to do a CI version if I do not have shav or the baby shav chest?

"
Lim2x wrote:
is it possible to do a CI version if I do not have shav or the baby shav chest?

RF turns off if your life reaches 1.
So.... CI does not work with RF :P
Hey is there anything i can do with my passive tree and current gear to be able to sustain RF? it VERY slowly goes down and with ruby running it regens, so i am super close to the breakpoint, didnt know if you had a suggestion.

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABg4HHgn2C2EMXw18DkgRUBGWEmkXHBcvGGoZLhpsGyUcpxzcHRQi9CaIJ-0o-jW5PC09X0GHRZ1JUUmxS65SU1NSU6VV1lfJWAdca2TnaPJsC20ZcXl4L3zlf8aApILHg8yESI8aj0aTJ5Uul_Sa4Juhna6hL6cIpyutja9stAy3MLc-uJO-isNtxPbGrsrTz37UfNfP2VvZYd-K6FrpAuq66-7viPDV98H31_k3-ej60g==?accountName=tim0ne&characterName=Gaba_RF

thanks in advance,

P.S. im pretty poor currently

oh also,
buffed my stats are:
1297 life
6694 ES
86% capped FR
Last edited by tim0ne on Dec 21, 2015, 2:46:34 PM
"
tim0ne wrote:
Hey is there anything i can do with my passive tree and current gear to be able to sustain RF? it VERY slowly goes down and with ruby running it regens, so i am super close to the breakpoint, didnt know if you had a suggestion.

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABg4HHgn2C2EMXw18DkgRUBGWEmkXHBcvGGoZLhpsGyUcpxzcHRQi9CaIJ-0o-jW5PC09X0GHRZ1JUUmxS65SU1NSU6VV1lfJWAdca2TnaPJsC20ZcXl4L3zlf8aApILHg8yESI8aj0aTJ5Uul_Sa4Juhna6hL6cIpyutja9stAy3MLc-uJO-isNtxPbGrsrTz37UfNfP2VvZYd-K6FrpAuq66-7viPDV98H31_k3-ej60g==?accountName=tim0ne&characterName=Gaba_RF

thanks in advance,

oh also,
buffed my stats are:
1297 life
6694 ES
86% capped FR

Your Purity of Fire will give you another 1% Maxres at level 17, which should be sufficient.
Also, those increased Effect of Aura nodes are VERY important. They increase your Lifereg, ES, Damage and also the Maxres granted by PoF.

You can respec your Whisper of Doom BTW. You'll need a level 3 Enlighten and at least a level 18 Bloodmagic to run 2 curses, so you probably dont need those passives.

Try to get the Energy From Within Jewel for every of you jewelsockets if you havent already. They are pretty cheap and will give you a lot of ES.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
tim0ne wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler

thanks in advance,

oh also,
buffed my stats are:
1297 life
6694 ES
86% capped FR

Your Purity of Fire will give you another 1% Maxres at level 17, which should be sufficient.
Also, those increased Effect of Aura nodes are VERY important. They increase your Lifereg, ES, Damage and also the Maxres granted by PoF.

You can respec your Whisper of Doom BTW. You'll need a level 3 Enlighten and at least a level 18 Bloodmagic to run 2 curses, so you probably dont need those passives.

Try to get the Energy From Within Jewel for every of you jewelsockets if you havent already. They are pretty cheap and will give you a lot of ES.

okay i respecced the 4 points from doom and picked up some effect and ill see if i can level purity up to get that 1%. I also found that the 2% life regen talisman makes my shield BARELY degen, so ill do that to level for now.

I havent had points to spare to throw into jewel sockets really, so i only have 2, one is from withing, and other was the efficiency gem you recommended. Are there places i could free up points for more gem sockets you think?

Thank you very much by the way, this has been really helpful
"

I havent had points to spare to throw into jewel sockets really, so i only have 2, one is from withing, and other was the efficiency gem you recommended. Are there places i could free up points for more gem sockets you think?

You could respec the AoE nodes in the Witch area if you like.
The 2 Jewel sockets that you already skilled are the most important places for the Energy From Within Jewels BTW, so make sure to use them :)

I reccomend to place the Efficiency Jewel next to the Lifreg in the Scion area, since there is nothing to convert for the other jewel anyway.
"
Yalani wrote:
"

You could respec the AoE nodes in the Witch area if you like.
The 2 Jewel sockets that you already skilled are the most important places for the Energy From Within Jewels BTW, so make sure to use them :)

I reccomend to place the Efficiency Jewel next to the Lifreg in the Scion area, since there is nothing to convert for the other jewel anyway.

Okay awesome. I actually just randomly found another energy from withing 11% so i guess my next levels ill grab that slot to switch some things up. I actually didnt realize they werent unique equip lol. This has been super helpful, my ES is moving so slow now its basically not moving and purity still isnt leveled.

Thanks for the help and the awesome build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info