[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

For those of you, whith a level 23 Purity of Fire (PoF + Empower + Vertex) skip this part
http://imgur.com/aVNLhNB

You will still have 90% Maxres without the +1% on the tree, which is enough to reach 100% with a Rubyflask. Get some more ES instead :)

^Added this to the mainpost aswell.
Hey i posted a video of me taking on malachai while only semi geared, thanks for the awesome build! I'm going to try variations of your set up and see if i can improve it even further.

Here's the video if you want to watch it, yes i know i'm bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nJoMX-DYlM&feature=youtu.be
Hello! Please clarify one point -
"
Only Skill Elemental Equilibrium if you have some additional Lighting/Cold damage on your gear

On you I see only a ring with Lightning damage - but there Lightning damage to Attack? Attack and RF?
Or enough to Reflect from Shavronnes?

Sorry my English))
"
stick111 wrote:
Hello! Please clarify one point -
"
Only Skill Elemental Equilibrium if you have some additional Lighting/Cold damage on your gear

On you I see only a ring with Lightning damage - but there Lightning damage to Attack? Attack and RF?
Or enough to Reflect from Shavronnes?

Sorry my English))

Yes, you use your autoattacks to proc EE against bosses/rares. White/Blue mobs die almost instantly anyway, so you dont really need EE against them.
And no, Shavs lightning damage does not proc EE.
"
Yalani wrote:

Yes, you use your autoattacks to proc EE against bosses/rares. White/Blue mobs die almost instantly anyway, so you dont really need EE against them.
And no, Shavs lightning damage does not proc EE.

Aaaaaaaaaaaa - realized !!! Auto attack !!!! Really!!! I just did not even think about it! :) But it's even noticeable how quickly begin to burn monsters, if auto attack to beat them! Thank you again for this build! The Talisman I was lvl 89 and is about to become lvl 20 stones. I think the point to remove Barbarizm and take more ES.

Sorry my English))
I have a Blood Magic level 20 and a lvl 3 Enlighten and Enfeeble/Flammability needs 50% mana reserved. Which means I still need Conqueror's Efficiency to cast 2 curses in my life.

Do I anything wrong ?
Why not PA? You don't need the extra damage?
So idk if you mentioned this somewhere else, if you did just quote that for me if you would since 35 pages is a lot to read through, but instead of reserving your life to run 2 curses via blasphemy as a 5L like you have it, a much better option would be: Blade vortex, Curse on hit, Inc dura, and your 2 curses. This would also allow you to run another aura if there even are any others that could benefit the build. I just think it'd be something to try. but maybe it's not as good.
~~Katie ^-^
"
Zugas wrote:
Why not PA? You don't need the extra damage?

Pain Attunement ?
Spell damage doesn't affect RF
"
So idk if you mentioned this somewhere else, if you did just quote that for me if you would since 35 pages is a lot to read through, but instead of reserving your life to run 2 curses via blasphemy as a 5L like you have it, a much better option would be: Blade vortex, Curse on hit, Inc dura, and your 2 curses. This would also allow you to run another aura if there even are any others that could benefit the build. I just think it'd be something to try. but maybe it's not as good.

I think 2 curses with blasphemy are the "lazy Style".
There is afaik no aura from which we would benefit greatly. Maybe another purity aura.
You could go cheaper to high ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info