Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Really simple upgrade I tried out. Place a vigilant strike gem in one of the empty slots you have left open. If you place this skill in the same hotkey slot where you would otherwise keep auto attack it'll vigilant strike when you have the mana and cooldown is up and autoattack at all other times without interruption.

So basically you fill and empty gem slot and gain permanent fortify because of the increased fortify duration built into the gem.
Sounds cool for facetanking bosses. I will try it.
"
daklausk wrote:
"
Zugas wrote:
Why not PA? You don't need the extra damage?

Pain Attunement ?
Spell damage doesn't affect RF

Oh so only fire damage and burn damage?
"
daklausk wrote:
I have a Blood Magic level 20 and a lvl 3 Enlighten and Enfeeble/Flammability needs 50% mana reserved. Which means I still need Conqueror's Efficiency to cast 2 curses in my life.

Do I anything wrong ?

You need either a lvl 21 Blood Magic or a lvl 4 Enlighten. Otherwise you have to stick with the jewel.

"
So idk if you mentioned this somewhere else, if you did just quote that for me if you would since 35 pages is a lot to read through, but instead of reserving your life to run 2 curses via blasphemy as a 5L like you have it, a much better option would be: Blade vortex, Curse on hit, Inc dura, and your 2 curses. This would also allow you to run another aura if there even are any others that could benefit the build. I just think it'd be something to try. but maybe it's not as good.

I have no mana/manareg due to Shav's Ring. It's an option for those without the ring though.

"
Really simple upgrade I tried out. Place a vigilant strike gem in one of the empty slots you have left open. If you place this skill in the same hotkey slot where you would otherwise keep auto attack it'll vigilant strike when you have the mana and cooldown is up and autoattack at all other times without interruption.

So basically you fill and empty gem slot and gain permanent fortify because of the increased fortify duration built into the gem.

Same as above: no manareg :P

If I had mana, I would probably also go Ephemeral Edge + Whirlingblade/Fortify instead of Doryanis.
Elreon Jewels + some reduced mana from the tree would work, but good Elreon jewlery is kinda expensive.
Using Blade Vortex + Curse on hit and reserving other auras with life instead + spamming manapots would work aswell.

Maybe even manaleech... but not sure if that is enough to sustain Vigilant Strike's manacost.

"
Oh so only fire damage and burn damage?

Fire Damage, Burning Damage, Damage over Time, Generic Damage, Elemental Damage and Area Damage :)

Spell damage does not work with RF, as already mentioned.

Hi, would Temporal Chains be better than Enfeeble in terms of defence?
You can level it pretty high, if you already have Vertex, and you dont have this much enemies at you.
Because the radius is huge.
"
Banev wrote:
Hi, would Temporal Chains be better than Enfeeble in terms of defence?
You can level it pretty high, if you already have Vertex, and you dont have this much enemies at you.
Because the radius is huge.

Personal prefference I guess.
I just don't like random damage spikes (aka crits) against me, so I take Enfeeble instead of Temp Chain.
Can we get an idea where to spend 9 more points? Or even more in case we own 21/20 Purity of fire. I just cant deside, really. Options are many...
"
Luckystr1k3 wrote:
Can we get an idea where to spend 9 more points? Or even more in case we own 21/20 Purity of fire. I just cant deside, really. Options are many...

Just skill more ES/Regen :)

Added a new Atziri Video for 2.1 btw.
Updated my Stats + Math Section (finally lol)
Going to do your build after ascendancy, i like it, some way to not use shavronnes ring ? i read that its a luxury, but isn't better a ring whit +es and max es % ? This way we can use the blade vortex curse on hit setup, and fortify on whirling blade on ephemerald edge ?
Also what ascendancy class you're going to pick ?
Also laviangas flask make skills cost 0. Maybe you can use it whit the shavrones ring ?
Thanks i'm from Brazil and my inglish is a pain sorry thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info