Blue Flame Hellion ( Incinerate / EB / MoM / Block ) WORKINPROGRESS

I really hope he's going to update this topic, I'd love to do this build but theres some vital information missing.
IGN: BallDSelfMadeBadBuild
New to the game and only playing in domination at the moment. Would this build be equally good for EK or would the standard non-block build be better? Seems like this would work pretty damn well with EK as well. But I really don't know much about the game at all.
Omg, i just started searching for your incinerator build :D. Thanks nugi! <3

Edit: Also, pls add the bandit rewards, what gems to level and your gear (like what is necessary for the build - just cybils paw + cloak of defiance or something else?). Would be nice if you could make the guide a bit noob friendlier when you have some time to spare :P.
Last edited by CptQaoz on Dec 1, 2013, 11:38:02 AM
I'm baffled by this not using mana leech or life leech at all. Am I missing something here?
I just wanted to ask the same. A guy in my guild also does your incenerator build, but with more life nodes and life leech. He gets ~300%life of nodes and uses life leech. He says that corrupted blood is no problem at all with the life regen through the life leech gem. He regenerates like 4k life per sec. Your thought s about that nugi?
"
CptQaoz wrote:
I just wanted to ask the same. A guy in my guild also does your incenerator build, but with more life nodes and life leech. He gets ~300%life of nodes and uses life leech. He says that corrupted blood is no problem at all with the life regen through the life leech gem. He regenerates like 4k life per sec. Your thought s about that nugi?

imho corrupting blood will always be a problem, on the wrong mob. if u get some kind of golem with extra physical damage and faster attacks whatsoever it won't really matter how much life u regen, it's gonna kill you.
What i did for lightning thorns is 3 link EK on the spare 3 link it's usually good enough to kill the lightning thorns area with like barracks and battlefront.

For the rest awesome build Nugi i was already following u on twitch and had made an incinerator before u started but your build is way better.
Updated the build, and will continue to do so over the next few hours. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
twitch.tv/nugiyen (Live almost everyday from 15.00 +1 GMT)
follow @nugiyen on twitter
www.youtube.com/nugiyen
"
nugiyen wrote:
Updated the build, and will continue to do so over the next few hours. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

i'd love to see the rest of the gear. kinda clueless for rings. do we need additional mana reg? or are hp+mana+res rings enough? there are already tons of uniques, without a lot of res...how did u get your res capped?
"
Saddamski wrote:
"
nugiyen wrote:

Thanks!

i'd love to see the rest of the gear. kinda clueless for rings. do we need additional mana reg? or are hp+mana+res rings enough? there are already tons of uniques, without a lot of res...how did u get your res capped?

I linked the rest of my gear and yes you are correct this is a big challenge to piece everything together with the low res on most on the uniques. Tri-res gear is required(and expensive)

---

if you guys have other things you would like be to add don't be shy and let me know!
twitch.tv/nugiyen (Live almost everyday from 15.00 +1 GMT)
follow @nugiyen on twitter
www.youtube.com/nugiyen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info