Blue Flame Hellion ( Incinerate / EB / MoM / Block ) WORKINPROGRESS

He took Hp/Skillpoint/Endurance Charge
"
drjansiu wrote:
Hey Nugi. i use ur build, well.. wanted to but i changed the tree a little, can u check and say what u think about it.

I considered the same thing, and maybe when I reach level 9x I will swap something like it, at lower lvls it is not worth it in my opinion since the travel is to far.

On the boots that is a good option though I think more HP / resist + Chaos res would be my preferred option over the windscream.
twitch.tv/nugiyen (Live almost everyday from 15.00 +1 GMT)
follow @nugiyen on twitter
www.youtube.com/nugiyen
ty, :)
btw.. what dps it shows u on tool tip? i was whispering to u but u didnt ansvear ;p
ign: @Szczerbaty_wonsz
Hey Nugiyen,

im one of your silent fans, most of the time im watching your stream. When im not watching im playing your build started 2 days ago and i git lvl 40 today...the build just melts everything I LOVE IT! but i know the corrupting blood mobs are comming from lvl 40. will they instagib me if i dont recognize them before i start spraying them? im hearing all kind of story's and it is freaking me out tbh ;).

Could you give me some tips how to act when facing a pack with a corrupted mod in it?
Do i need to scan all grps before i start attacking to make sure there is not an corrupting blood mob in there?

anyways i love your stream and this build !!

IGN: sabratta
Hey Nugi,

I had started a MoM/Inc/Block build inspired by the other guy's post weeks ago. Made some alterations over the weeks and now that people and you have more experience with the build, I was wondering your input on this 109 point build featuring lightning coil with grace/clarity/discipline/purity of lightning, 100% evasion, max aura nodes, 230% life, 56% block, 75% spellblock (can still maintain 75% spellblock with lower block when I switch to perfect roll uniques, that should increase the life further). I previously had unwavering stance but since you showed you can still maintain incinerate without it, I scrapped it.

Anyhow, please throw in a few comments about how this build would fare, any suggestions etc:

And second, how much block recovery should I aim to get so that stun doesn't interrupt incinerate stages, or do I need any at all?

Current gear:
Spoiler

Edit: Added an alternative build featuring less armor (might not need it at all with Lightning Coil + aura nodes buffing grace), 4% less block, 42% more life.

Still can't be sure which one is better, so my character is sitting idle waiting me to make a decision :)

If the Coil isn't worth it, I'm planning to run this 2nd build exactly by just scrapping the 3 points from MoM and putting them in 50% evasion nodes.

Thanks and keep up the entertaining streams :)

IGN: iBlockedMoM
Last edited by Ulquiomaru on Dec 5, 2013, 10:06:37 AM
Is this build depending on legendary gear ?

Without nugi's legendary gear can i do solo ?
"
Daron wrote:
Is this build depending on legendary gear ?

Without nugi's legendary gear can i do solo ?

yes. the amu and shield gives u around 100 % spell block from normal block :)
lets assume u have 50% normal block. and that way u gain 50 % spell block. thats 100% block in total. cybils paws gives u 6% spell dmg for each 5%, that makes 120% spell dmg.
but. best is that u have 20-25 LOH. with gmp and that cast speed its imba. u have around 10 attack per second. and u can heal up easly.

"
sabrata wrote:
Hey Nugiyen,

im one of your silent fans, most of the time im watching your stream. When im not watching im playing your build started 2 days ago and i git lvl 40 today...the build just melts everything I LOVE IT! but i know the corrupting blood mobs are comming from lvl 40. will they instagib me if i dont recognize them before i start spraying them? im hearing all kind of story's and it is freaking me out tbh ;).

Could you give me some tips how to act when facing a pack with a corrupted mod in it?
Do i need to scan all grps before i start attacking to make sure there is not an corrupting blood mob in there?

anyways i love your stream and this build !!

good option is to start stacking incinerate. not attacking him. and when u get 3 stack then hit him. just shoot on blind or stay back to monster and then attack. else u will die and stack too fast, dealing no dmg. ohh i assume i have bleeding flask ;P
"
drjansiu wrote:
thats 100% block in total. cybils paws gives u 6% spell dmg for each 5%, that makes 120% spell dmg.

AFAIK, cybil's paw only considers attack block for spell power calculations, not spell block.

Bye
Last edited by ThePlash on Dec 4, 2013, 8:11:28 PM
"
ThePlash wrote:
"
drjansiu wrote:
thats 100% block in total. cybils paws gives u 6% spell dmg for each 5%, that makes 120% spell dmg.

AFAIK, cybil's paw only considers attack block for spell power calculations, not spell block.

Bye

ouch.. yea now i see.. i was sure it gives :D
well i learned something too... then the main reason for cybils is imba LOH :)

edit. life gain on attack is something different than life gain on spell or it stack ?
Last edited by drjansiu on Dec 5, 2013, 8:46:21 AM
Life gain on Hit works with attacks, not spells.

Life gain on Spell Hit is a unique affix you can find only on Cybil's Paw, for now.

If you want to increase the amount of life you leech back when attacking, Life Leech gem is the only option. I used to have it while leveling, but i swapped it with fire pen when i got into maps. The life coming from Cybil's Paw is definitely enough, due to the huge amount of small hits from incinerate.

Also, with around 3k HPs i was constantly leech capped (20% life per sec max), so it wasn't really helping at all with CBs (the only thing this build is concerned with).

Bye
Last edited by ThePlash on Dec 5, 2013, 9:15:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info