[2.0] The Bulldozer - Man Mode. No Death/Portal Malachai Vid up

"
mvm199 wrote:

lol@ excessive theorycraft, you make it sound so easy, you should be in charge of anti terrorist groups at the Pentagon or something.

You cant really control character while he is cycloning. And Kole isnt slow by any means, and thats without haste effects. Its funny coming from a guy who couldnt avoid an attack that has an even slower windup than kole, ie vaal

@hitreza: tnx for input

You sir, are dead wrong. That's the ENTIRE point behind the 'bulldozer' idea.... I reuse cyclone consistently, gaining full control of motion, since I'm only right clicking almost on top of my character.

Secondly... I'm convinced now that you are stupid.... Bringing up the fact that I "couldnt avoid an attack that has an even slower windup than kole, ie vaal" as if I accidentally was hit by the attack.... It's not even a question whether me taking the hit was intentional or not, yet you use that as your argument? This is just 100% proof that you're not very intelligent, even if you were just a douche/troll, that's just plain stupid....
IGN: Hotdogs
Last edited by Sponge4747 on Nov 28, 2013, 6:36:24 AM
cool story

still a scrubcore build
Hm, post errored. Anyway, Thanks for all your input mvm. Your attention has given me some food for thought. I'll be sure to include a video of me clearing everything you mentioned I couldn't clear with ridiculous ease, and update a tree just for HC, even though I specifically mentioned that it's not for HC.
Last edited by Sponge4747 on Nov 28, 2013, 6:41:24 AM
"
Sponge4747 wrote:
words

yes, all there is in your first post

ty m3n
Last edited by mvm199 on Nov 28, 2013, 6:41:38 AM
"
mvm199 wrote:
"
Sponge4747 wrote:
words

yes, all there is in your first post

ty m3n

I went ahead and fixed my post, since it deleted the majority of it when I hit submit. Now this just kind of looks like you being a troll again.
"
Sponge4747 wrote:
"
hitreza wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:
Yepp take away the damage nodes and abyssus (called scrubcore helm for a reason) and lets see whats left of your dmg. Oh and also lets not forget that legacy ST crap. And did you really skip EA, HOTG, and the crit reduction nodes? wow bad build is just bad. Haste? lol most pathetic aura ever. 50% block? Why bother with block if you wont max it? Your tree is just a mess, its like you randomly spazzed out while making a marauder.

Who has issues with kole and lunaris piety anymore? lol scrubcore drama

I dont play scrubcore, so I dont have any maps for ya. Not that you have any issue purchasing, you have a legacy ST after all. The burden of proof rests on you, not me.

I agree with you that this build may not be HC viable.

BUT you can clear up to 77 maps with this build in softcore for shure!

This build like manny other softcore builds is for fun and viable for Maps.
If were to measure every build for hardcore we would have to tell 90% of the build here not to be viable.
But remeber this build such as manny others are fun in softcore.

Yes we would not recommend abyssus in hardcore, but its a huge dmg bust and you can have fun in softcore and clear up to 77 maps no problem!

Nice to see some positivity. I intend on getting footage of clearing the 78 map whenever I can get my hands on it. I intend on doing it with abyssus as well, no deaths. If only to prove a point.

I knew a Duelst Cyclone Abyssus Facebreaker who facetanked 77 maps.
He sold his char before release.

I am happy to see a Abyssus build after release, because tbh this build got buffed with the life notes after release and should clear 77 maps (in Domination/Softcore) no problem.

Seems you can record some Videos, but who cares about tanking kole and normal vaal smash? :)
You can easy do high lvl maps with this build!
-> Clear some +74 Maps and record the videos of the bossfight.
-> add them and remove the tanking kole ones :)

"
hitreza wrote:
I knew a Duelst Cyclone Abyssus Facebreaker who facetanked 77 maps.
He sold his char before release.

I am happy to see a Abyssus build after release, because tbh this build got buffed with the life notes after release and should clear 77 maps (in Domination/Softcore) no problem.

Seems you can record some Videos, but who cares about tanking kole and normal vaal smash? :)
You can easy do high lvl maps with this build!
-> Clear some +74 Maps and record the videos of the bossfight.
-> add them and remove the tanking kole ones :)

I certainly intend to once I can get the maps. I typically don't care to pay for maps but I might try buying some to do this soon. Especially some Colon Aid and Maze maps for extensive testing. I already beat dual piety solo in a 77 map, all of which was simple, so it's not a matter of clearing the content, just a matter of showing what I can tank on a non-tank build. I'm going to get footage of surviving a Maze Vaal smash, abyssus or not. Better yet, tanking a hand a divinity or whatever from God's Chosen would be a good show.
Post stats please: dps and defense.. People want to see those screen shots before they commit a to a build.
Interesting build, dude!

Im really want to see how you raping 73+ bosses. Always wanted to punch everyone in the face.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Sponge4747 wrote:
I certainly intend to once I can get the maps. I typically don't care to pay for maps but I might try buying some to do this soon. Especially some Colon Aid and Maze maps for extensive testing. I already beat dual piety solo in a 77 map, all of which was simple, so it's not a matter of clearing the content, just a matter of showing what I can tank on a non-tank build. I'm going to get footage of surviving a Maze Vaal smash, abyssus or not. Better yet, tanking a hand a divinity or whatever from God's Chosen would be a good show.

Bumping this cuz I wanna see this and I wouldnt want you to forget about me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info