[2.0] The Bulldozer - Man Mode. No Death/Portal Malachai Vid up

Yepp take away the damage nodes and abyssus (called scrubcore helm for a reason) and lets see whats left of your dmg. Oh and also lets not forget that legacy ST crap. And did you really skip EA, HOTG, and the crit reduction nodes? wow bad build is just bad. Haste? lol most pathetic aura ever. 50% block? Why bother with block if you wont max it? Your tree is just a mess, its like you randomly spazzed out while making a marauder.

Who has issues with kole and lunaris piety anymore? lol scrubcore drama

I dont play scrubcore, so I dont have any maps for ya. Not that you have any issue purchasing, you have a legacy ST after all. The burden of proof rests on you, not me.
Last edited by mvm199 on Nov 28, 2013, 5:58:55 AM
"
mvm199 wrote:
Yepp take away the damage nodes and abyssus (called scrubcore helm for a reason) and lets see whats left of your dmg. Oh and also lets not forget that legacy ST crap. And did you really skip EA, HOTG, and the crit reduction nodes? wow bad build is just bad. Haste? lol most pathetic aura ever. 50% block? Why bother with block if you wont max it? Your tree is just a mess, its like you randomly spazzed out while making a marauder.

I dont play scrubcore, so I dont have any maps for ya. Not that you have any issue purchasing, you have a legacy ST after all. The burden of proof rests on you, not me.

Here we go with the HC Bigboy talk again. You're like a broken record. If Scrubcore means I get to play like someone with some balls, so be it. All this pussy crap is insulting to real men. Do you blog at starbucks with your thick rimmed glasses and 2 scarves too?

I dodge 10 out of 20 hits instead of 15, and save like 1240912 nodes. Do you really think 2% elemental resistance is worth a passive point? Do people actually think that 2% means something? Hotg is SO important too omg. 110 more hp and 2% damage, how could I pass that up for the cost of only 2 or 3 more skill nodes? Well since 8% life gives me more with just one, that's how. Crit reduction? Seriously? I take like 1 crit a month that hits for 3% of my life instead of 1%.... Get a grip.

All of your arguments revolve around min/maxy BS that will ultimately have no effect in game... and have proven to have no effect in game since I used to use all that crap.

OH and.... just in case I forgot to mention this, let me make this totally clear.

This build is not intended to be a Hardcore build, and would require significant changes to be hardcore viable, as I have stated many times before. Let me make this totally clear.
This build is not intended to be a Hardcore build, and would require significant changes to be hardcore viable, as I have stated many times before. Let me make this totally clear.
This build is not intended to be a Hardcore build, and would require significant changes to be hardcore viable, as I have stated many times before. Have I made this totally clear yet?
IGN: Hotdogs
Last edited by Sponge4747 on Nov 28, 2013, 6:06:49 AM
"
mvm199 wrote:
Not that you have any issue purchasing, you have a legacy ST after all.

Fyi, it was a chance orb. I'm lucky, not rich.
Get hit by carnage with vuln and extra dmg with your hp and abyssus on, and no crit reduction nodes. Tell me how it goes

/thread
"
mvm199 wrote:
Get hit by carnage with vuln and extra dmg with your hp and abyssus on, and no crit reduction nodes. Tell me how it goes

/thread

So let me get this straight... your argument against all of that, is to go and purposely tank a slow hit from a Kole map boss. An easily avoidable hit, mind, just like your earlier arguement about how you can dodge Vaal with your middle finger?

I guess this would be an issue if...
A. You couldn't reroll maps
B. You lacked the ability to ever swap helments
C. You lacked the ability to dodge a kole smash, even though your main attack keeps you constantly moving
D. You weren't able to enfeeble or gain end charges in any way

You're just fishing for arguements now. The only valid arguements you've had were the ones related to HC, which become invalid by default, given that this build was never toted to be an HC build.

\herpderp
"
Sponge4747 wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:

/thread

So let me get this straight... your argument against all of that, is to go and purposely tank a slow hit from a Kole map boss. An easily avoidable hit, mind, just like your earlier arguement about how you can dodge Vaal with your middle finger?

I guess this would be an issue if...
A. You couldn't reroll maps
B. You lacked the ability to ever swap helments
C. You lacked the ability to dodge a kole smash, even though your main attack keeps you constantly moving
D. You weren't able to enfeeble or gain end charges in any way

You're just fishing for arguements now. The only valid arguements you've had were the ones related to HC, which become invalid by default, given that this build was never toted to be an HC build.

\herpderp

Then we both agree I never said anything wrong by calling it a scrub build, tnx for confirmation

Not sure how you deem an attack vs just 50% block easily avoidable, unless you kill him in 1 hit, and it doesnt matter anyway, once you get hit you die, in that scenario, enjoy dying over and over and losing all xp and never getting into late 80's ... well who cares its scrubcore, there is nothing to be achieved anyway.

Also that is just one example, of many, where this build just fails at real endgame, ie maps.
"
mvm199 wrote:
Then we both agree I never said anything wrong by calling it a scrub build, tnx for confirmation

Not sure how you deem an attack vs just 50% block easily avoidable, unless you kill him in 1 hit, and it doesnt matter anyway, once you get hit you die, in that scenario, enjoy dying over and over and losing all xp and never getting into late 80's ... well who cares its scrubcore, there is nothing to be achieved anyway.

Also that is just one example, of many, where this build just fails at real endgame, ie maps.

Can't tell if stupid or trolling at this point...

I said 'avoid' not 'block'.... Are you unable to visualize Kole/Carnage lifting his arm up before slamming it down? In this scenario I would simply Cyclone keeping myself behind him at all times.... I wouldn't get hit because I wouldn't be in a position to be hit... It's essentially kiting, but with balls.

Please mention more scenario's so I can show you how wrong you are.... You're determined to see this build negatively, but I'm not really sure why, unless you're just a generic forum douche...
"
mvm199 wrote:

I agree with you that this build may not be HC viable.

BUT you can clear up to 77 maps with this build in softcore for shure!

This build like manny other softcore builds is for fun and viable for Maps.
If were to measure every build for hardcore we would have to tell 90% of the build here not to be viable.
But remeber this build such as manny others are fun in softcore.

Yes we would not recommend abyssus in hardcore, but its a huge dmg bust and you can have fun in softcore and clear up to 77 maps no problem!

"
hitreza wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:

I agree with you that this build may not be HC viable.

BUT you can clear up to 77 maps with this build in softcore for shure!

This build like manny other softcore builds is for fun and viable for Maps.
If were to measure every build for hardcore we would have to tell 90% of the build here not to be viable.
But remeber this build such as manny others are fun in softcore.

Yes we would not recommend abyssus in hardcore, but its a huge dmg bust and you can have fun in softcore and clear up to 77 maps no problem!

Nice to see some positivity. I intend on getting footage of clearing the 78 map whenever I can get my hands on it. I intend on doing it with abyssus as well, no deaths. If only to prove a point.
"
Sponge4747 wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:

Can't tell if stupid or trolling at this point...

I said 'avoid' not 'block'.... Are you unable to visualize Kole/Carnage lifting his arm up before slamming it down? In this scenario I would simply Cyclone keeping myself behind him at all times.... I wouldn't get hit because I wouldn't be in a position to be hit... It's essentially kiting, but with balls.

Please mention more scenario's so I can show you how wrong you are.... You're determined to see this build negatively, but I'm not really sure why, unless you're just a generic forum douche...

lol@ excessive theorycraft, you make it sound so easy, you should be in charge of anti terrorist groups at the Pentagon or something.

You cant really control character while he is cycloning. And Kole isnt slow by any means, and thats without haste effects. Its funny coming from a guy who couldnt avoid an attack that has an even slower windup than kole, ie vaal

@hitreza: tnx for input

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info