[2.0] The Bulldozer - Man Mode. No Death/Portal Malachai Vid up

1.3.0 update.
IGN: Hotdogs
Hello,

can you tell me what to do with the Bandits plz ? :)

By the way can you update your current stuff ?

this looks so good :) going to try this bulldozer hehe ^^

Thanks !

bybye.
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Hello,

can you tell me what to do with the Bandits plz ? :)

By the way can you update your current stuff ?

this looks so good :) going to try this bulldozer hehe ^^

Thanks !

bybye.

Honestly I forget at this point, probably health and melee damage. Like the update said, I really haven't been playing much, I just pop on to update the tree for people because it's still a solid build. I realize there's a few uniques and auras now that have come out but I really can't be asked to bother with it for the time being. I'd love to get back into PoE, but until there's some REAL new content, not just more of the same tiny stuff, I'm not going to be pulled back in. It's now been 2 years since a new act came out, and that's just too slow of content for me.
Is this build still working for PoE v2.0.0 ?
"
antarek wrote:

Antarek, there is a rework of the build currently being done for 2.0. Check back soon.
"
antarek wrote:

I'm going to be updating today. I went over the build a few times and tried a few different things, I'm pretty happy with where it is at the moment but I'm sure it can still be improved. I'm going to get a video of me killing Malachai with no deaths before I update, so expect it in the next 8 hours.

If you're impatient, here's the current passive tree already done, this, plus my year old gear, beats malachai, and can do it with no deaths.

http://tinyurl.com/nlwcn99
Changelog for 2.0 and updates posted
Did some more updates, also posted a video for Merc Malachai kill, No deaths/portals. Sorry it took so long, technically I could do this day 1, but got lazy.
Small update, but with some big importance.
First of all, nice build and now comes the BIG "BUT" (yeh I'm going to be "that" guy) :P

I found that your build lacks ALOT of life (only 118% isnt really much...) so I came up with a more "bulky / tanky" version.

I aimed for more life, more defense, more life reg, max endurance charges while droping some dmg.

Here's the tree I came up with if someone is interested:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCAaPu8OfuJQR3k55FHp1Webl3muPigqxq6LT8T2DF8LYXKpr6ccp69srKr3Mj0PU6Vo8lnz6hh82QY58B-fPho4dqz46_uqogAt0pBVz35kUhRxu-3zBgSzJy9OMsGj2XwOPJHOUWDAZhfh4mGCBzpSPAUm-DB3vJ-GYO98E0xZ_hiRYVLvTpOoxVNeExEa3DJAoJLQc2tIeHrvwL8S4VdUBTwFLamVouoM94TvrK9i7BuXTUYyTsGCL8yE2Ud-vTZlTb6n

After this tree is finished, either pick up all the remaining life notes that are around (thats what I would do) or pick other notes around as you see fit.

Cheers! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info