0.9.13l and k patches and new trade chat

CANT wait for act 3 and more updated features.
"
Garr0t wrote:
"
Covert wrote:
First, also I don't understand the second paragraph.

LOL. I think there was a brain to keyboard issue with that sentence. =)

brain to monitor issue
If this doesn't show how dedicated the devs are to replying to community feedback I don't know what does.

Keep up the good work and can't wait for the next patch.
1337 21gn17ur3
Yeah GGG best developers they auctually listen to the community thats why this game will succeed.
17 days left
"
Punkonjunk wrote:
I'm sorry, wait....
So, the devs were like "We're doing this to chat, sticking you all together, it's cool"
And then the community was like TOO MUCH TRADE SPAM, BLAH BLAH BLAH (I hate it too)
And then.... like 3 hours later you guys fixed it?

Because that's awesome. SO AWESOME.

Agreed. Well done.
You guys are epic.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
"
golem09 wrote:
I hope difficulties will be seperated again. Not into 3 difficulties, but into two groups, either a normal/cruel chat and a merciless chat, or normal chat and a cruel/merciless chat.
I'd go for the first option if I had to choose.

+1 omg 1000 times this ^ is it that hard to split based on difficulty level before splitting based on number of players in said difficulty level?

Mixing difficulties is a horrible idea, I imagine you have backend reasons why its easier for you to implement but... it will literally force everyone at higher levels to turn it off. Hell, we were hoping to outrun the troll spam by leveling fast... thats not an option now, oh let me read about d3 over and over and over.

Now I won't cry doom cause in the end I don't know how will it develop, but I sure hope you guys can find a better option - as you did many times before - this has the potential to destroy any sense of community in-game. I imagine at the end of the day custom channels will be a way to go but still... Mixing difficulties = transforming global into help/troll channel, nothing more.
I just hope you run some of the short duration races in times that are applicable to people who live other time zones. Weekend 6am and weekdays during work hours (Australia) have made it difficult to take part in this VERY fun aspect of the game.

Keep up the rest of the great work! So keen for open beta and Act 3!
Gatesy
Garriff
Cuddlz
BorrowedTime
16 days left!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info