0.9.13l and k patches and new trade chat

thought something was abit strange good change guys :)...love the new trade chat I figured you folks would get it in before long since it was obviously needed in trading game...I'm so excited for act3 please don't give us much more than teasers for act 3 no big spoilers :) but some patch notes for act3 will be very interesting
L0l guys, i understood every part of Chris post.. PEASANTS ;P
jk i luv you all:)
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Hey GGG, will you also be releasing addition info on what will be added in the microtransactions? I'd love to know if there's any skins or other fun things.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Work on Act Three and the 0.10.0 patch is going really well. Most of our team will be back on Monday, so the pace should accelerate even further. It's quite likely we'll post at least partial patch notes for 0.10.0 within the next week.

Yes! :D
Joined 07.08.2011 as Arebor
18 days left
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Hey GGG, will you also be releasing addition info on what will be added in the microtransactions? I'd love to know if there's any skins or other fun things.

Yeah! And I wonder how the item dyes will work exactly. Do we buy them in stacks or can we use one colour forever (like in the Diablo 3 collectors edition)?

Keep it up GGG!
I'm not entirely sure how this new chat thing works.

If I understand it right, there's a global chat which goes across all difficulties, when this gets full up with players (1000 or so) a new global chat is created for additional players. So when the game gets busy and we have over 1000 players in default I could end up in a chat where I am in merciless & I can see a bunch of normal players trolling, talking about D3 incessantly and forming groups to play in normal but I might not be able to see some merciless players talking about stuff I actually give a shit about because they are in a different chat?

If that's the case I'd prefer the old system.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jan 5, 2013, 5:05:07 AM
Are the same 999 people that are with me in global chat, in the trade chat as well
or is it separated? I mean lets say I crafted or found a really good item and now I want to sell it for the highest possible price. The trade chat just wouldn't the place to post them. It's more the place to exchange currency or some poor items. I guess the forum will now be the only place to reach all people...

also if there are 1010 player online ... could i end up in "global" chat talking to 9 other people...or worst case only to myself?

global chat suddenly doesn't feel so global anymore...
<3ggg
Last edited by moomaaru on Jan 5, 2013, 5:06:00 AM
"
moomaaru wrote:
Are the same 999 people that are with me in global chat, in the trade chat as well
or is it separated? I mean lets say I crafted or found a really good item and now I want to sell it for the highest possible price. The trade chat just wouldn't the place to post them. It's more the place to exchange currency or some poor items. I guess the forum will now be the only place to reach all people...

also if there are 1010 player online ... could i end up in "global" chat talking to 9 other people...or worst case only to myself?

global chat suddenly doesn't feel so global anymore...

This is a reply worthy post :) he has some good points there , i don't like the global chat beeing limited , that's kinda nonsense. Global chat must include all people in all diff's on the same league. Beeing limited it will suck after open beta because i one expect to have over 20k players online so... how can you really trade with all of them without using forum?

Or are you planning a forum trade panel that is that great for trading that people will mainly ignore the ingame trading system???
Hopefully this should slow the trade traffic globally, and just be focused in the appropriate channel, which GGG just implemented. Of course, the temptation to post trade offers in the global channel will still be there, so keep it to a minimum, kay. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info